Anyone in the 11 stone bracket want support to get down to the 10s?

You should be OK. Over Easter I put on 4lbs (eek!) but managed to STS when I weighed in at group on Saturday morning. I was only on plan for 3 days!

Hi All,

Please can I sneak in here, finally in the 11's after much messing about!!! Lost 3.5 taking me to 11.11.5 hoping for just one next week. Good luck to everyone

Hey everyone :)

Lost 3 pounds this week, my biggest loss ever (I Am a notoriously slow loser) taking me to 11.1 :) hopefully will see the tens next week xx

Great losses ladies :)

I'll be here for a few more weeks I think. I'm in no rush, well, so I'm convincing myself! :p

I'm down 2lbs this week so finally in the 10's.
Good luck to all of you and see you in the 10's very soon!!!:)

I STS this week, I'm happy with that had a big loss last week so was hoping for a maintain! Only got into the 11s so don't mind staying here for a while and slowly finding the 10"s! Xxx

I was 11st 8lb last night which got me my 2at shiny sand it was a loss of 6.5lb. Few reasons -had massive gain of 4.5lb last week. I knew I was going to gain and had eaten tea before weigh in where as I normally have tea after weighing.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

All_about_the_climb said:
Hey! Thanks for having a wee peek in on me! I'm VERY pleased to say I no longer belong here, I lost 2.25lbs this morning so I now weigh 10st 13lbs. I hope to see you all very soon in the 10's (lets hope I manage to stay there :D)

Well done!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

well done!!

I lost a pound this morning, very pleased as didn't have a great week due to illness, now at 11 st 4, not long to go. :)

Back