Anyone in the 11 stone bracket want support to get down to the 10s?

Wow!! Well hello all :)

I did not expect to be joining you all so soon! Well done on all your fab losses!

Last night I entered (just) into the 11st bracket weighing in at 11.13 I couldn't believe my eyes when I didn't see the 12 at the beginning!!
I have made a promise to myself that I do not Want to see them 12's ever again!

So onwards + downwards!

I hope everyone has a brilliant week :)

Well I've been to WI and I've gained 1.5lb. I'm disappointed with myself more than anything else. Start again - I want to loose 2lb at least this week.

I did not expect to be joining you all so soon! Well done on all your fab losses!

Last night I entered (just) into the 11st bracket weighing in at 11.13 I couldn't believe my eyes when I didn't see the 12 at the beginning!!

So onwards + downwards!

yay well done and welcome. :)

kelly_sw said:

So onwards + downwards!

Well done and welcome!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I've lost another 1.5lb this week taking me to 11st 6.5lb. Wow! Not been this weight since I graduated 7 yrs ago. Eek! Hunted out my graduation ball dress and it fits! Lol.

Mini target of 11st 1 to get my 2.5st shiny. Maybe 2-3 weeks time I hope x

Down to 11.1 the 10's are almost in sight - just another couple of lbs - just need to make sure I don't sabotage myself as I always do when I get this close!!!

Kitty78 said:
Down to 11.1 the 10's are almost in sight - just another couple of lbs - just need to make sure I don't sabotage myself as I always do when I get this close!!!

I'm exactly the same. Have been yoyoing in the 11,s for the last 4 weeks! Lol will get there just slowly!

hannahsmumwillshrink said:
I'm exactly the same. Have been yoyoing in the 11,s for the last 4 weeks! Lol will get there just slowly!

I don't know why I do it last time I killed myself with kit Kats - so so silly. However I have 4 weeks to a hen do in Ibiza and then a wedding in Cyprus and would really like a body that looks ok in a bikini!!!! Thats my motivation this time and we will get into the 10's!!

STS this week, well done to you all on your weight losses - I am with you on the sabotaging when you get close to target! 15lbs to go and it might as well be 24lbs, cant get my head around it. At least coming on here I know that I am not the only one.

Here's hoping to seeing a loss next week

FMX

Good morning everyone, happy to say I am finally in the 11's with a 1 1/2 lost this week. I've been aiming for the 11's for a very long time. I really hope that I'm not in here half as long as I was in the 12's for.
Good luck everyone x

Back