Anyone in the 11 stone bracket want support to get down to the 10s?

Congratulations Angem - welcome to the club!

Beenie x

Gained four pounds this week after a really naughty weekend. Totally deserved and worth it tbh, had a great time. 11st 8 now though, oopsie!

I'm finally in the 11's :) The 12's seemed to go on forever, but now Im here Im enjoying it :D
I dont ever remember being less than 12 stone...ever :D:D:D

Im thinkin that i am goin 2b back in 12s 2moro :-( Still within sins but they were all on sweets, not really had any until this wknd & have jst gone OTT. Not long till i find out!!!! Good luck wi all the WI's this wk :)

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S2 using MiniMins

Hi can i join you all, I restarted last week at 11.11 and lost 6lb in my first week...its weigh in tomorrow but I'm not feeling any lighter!! Hoping it goes well!

hiya everyone, big loss 4 me this wk of 4lbs which is the most i,ve ever lost in the 13wks of doing sw except 4 the ist wk i started. Really happy! 11st 6.9lbs now. Woohoo. Goodluck to every1 x

Well I am still here :) STS @ WI last nite so happy with that. On plan completely this wk now in the hope of getting 2.5lbs off to get my 1st award :)

Woop I'm finally here guys :) looking forward to getting to know you all :) x

Glad you could make it I was getting worried I was going to have to leave again but held in there - just :)

Alycyn1980 said:
Glad you could make it I was getting worried I was going to have to leave again but held in there - just :)

You know I did think have a tempted fate as I'm only just in at 11.13 ... Better behave ;) lol

You know I did think have a tempted fate as I'm only just in at 11.13 ... Better behave ;) lol

Thats exactly what I am sitting at!!! Reason for the worrk about going up again. I am actually thinking the reason I STS is 1. Had a lot of sweet things over the weekend that I do not normally eat and 2. never had a lot of fruit & veg over the weekend which I think (sorry to be blunt) left me constipated as I realised I have not really been to the loo much and my tummy is really crampy sore today :sick0019:Think I may take a couple of laxatives when get in to clear the system & see if that makes me feel better!

Again - sorry for the bluntness :ashamed0005:

Hi everyone lots of new faces in here this week. Take a seat. I'll pass round the drinks. Syn free of course.

Good luck for your trip through the 11's. Those tens are so close! Why does ten seem so much better than 11!

Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I am now back out of the 11 bracket..and not in a good way :(
I put on a pound last night putting me back to 12 stone :(
Next week I will join again though..I will loose weight this week :)

Back