Anyone in the 11 stone bracket want support to get down to the 10s?

1/2 lb off for me this week, not a bad loss at it was my birthday

me too, im in the tens at last!! roll on to the nines!:D

Well done! Hopefully will be joining you in that club soon!

2lbs off for me this week - I'm 11st 2lb now - I can taste the 10's!

I'd really like to see something beginning with 10st this time next week - how realistic that is, only time will tell...

Beenie x

Annoyingly those midweek cheeky weighs I did that showed 10st 13 didn't stay true for today's official WI, I'm now at exactly 11st. Nearly!! Next week :D

I mean 11.12 sorry, nearly conning myself out of a stone there! xx

grin , I did that the other day, but put 13 at the beginning! I guess my fat brain hasnt slimmed down as quickly as my less fat body! xx

Me me me! I do! I have been in the 11st bracket for a while now but got down to 11st 2lbs a month ago to have gone back up to 11st 6lbs now. I have had my best week ever on SW and I'm hoping to be a couple of pounds closer at least! I am weighing in one day early tomorrow so I hope this won't affect it too much. Anyone else a student here?

I gained 5 LB 12 today ;) just for a cuddle! Born this morning Shai Alice :) my Nephews Daughter , I did lots of pacing late last night lol x

Attachments

• image-405306981.jpg
    image-405306981.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 28
Bunnylush said:
I gained 5 LB 12 today ;) just for a cuddle! Born this morning Shai Alice :) my Nephews Daughter , I did lots of pacing late last night lol x

Arrhhhhh so cute x

Beth11 said:
Me me me! I do! I have been in the 11st bracket for a while now but got down to 11st 2lbs a month ago to have gone back up to 11st 6lbs now. I have had my best week ever on SW and I'm hoping to be a couple of pounds closer at least! I am weighing in one day early tomorrow so I hope this won't affect it too much. Anyone else a student here?

Good luck for WI I'm a student ... But prob a v different one to you;)

I WI tonight - not looking forward to it, not been so good this weekend, had my wee cousin up for a visit and though I did not eat loads what I did eat was crap - sweets!!! I dont care if they are not there but I had bought them in for him and OH but I ended up eating them and I made cheesecake (although this was SW friendly), then I made Scan Bran Ginger Cake and had some syrup over it as had ran out skooshy cream :break_diet:No matter the WI tonight I am starting afresh tomorrow - no plans for the weekend that I know of!!! Just hope that I stay in the 11's!!!

Alycyn1980 said:
I WI tonight - not looking forward to it, not been so good this weekend, had my wee cousin up for a visit and though I did not eat loads what I did eat was crap - sweets!!! I dont care if they are not there but I had bought them in for him and OH but I ended up eating them and I made cheesecake (although this was SW friendly), then I made Scan Bran Ginger Cake and had some syrup over it as had ran out skooshy cream :break_diet:No matter the WI tonight I am starting afresh tomorrow - no plans for the weekend that I know of!!! Just hope that I stay in the 11's!!!

Good luck :) weigh in for me too today.. Although I feel like a bloated whale :/ x

Good luck for WI I'm a student ... But prob a v different one to you;)

Haha thanks! I had to weigh in today (Tuesday) as I can't attend WI tomorrow because I'm travelling back from Uni for the summer.

Lost 2lbs today, only 4lbs to go until the 10s! And only 2lbs away from being the lightest I've been on SW so far :)
GOOD LUCK EVERYONE FOR TOMORROW xxx

hi,i lost 1.5lb this wk bringing me to 11st 5, really happy 2 be on the lower end of the 11,s. Hoping 2 be in the 10,s in the next 2-3 wks,fingers crossed!

I put 2lb on today WTF gutted been 100% too... really peeved off! that takes me back to 12lb :( im not going bk to the other group though hope it will come off next week :(

lost 3 this evening - so impressed. 6.5 to go to read 11.00

Keldelacoe said:
I put 2lb on today WTF gutted been 100% too... really peeved off! that takes me back to 12lb :( im not going bk to the other group though hope it will come off next week :(

Awwwwww must be McBloaty week! We all have them, you do fantastic, you make fantastic meals, be proud onwards and downwards :) it will show big time next week don't ruin this week sweetie xxxx

1 off 4 me to gi me my stone - happy days! Wasn't 100% this wk so nd 2b super good this wk. Only 3lbs off 10% :)

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S2 using MiniMins

1lb off for me. I know it's a loss but I am disappointed, I've been 100% on plan (even syned some crisps I took off DD!) averaged about 7.5 syns per day, lots of water and I dog walk every day.

Hopefully it will show up next week.

Back