Anyone in the 11 stone bracket want support to get down to the 10s?

I lost 0.5 lb which takes me to 11.12, happy with that as its totm, hoping for a big loss next week

nothing tastes as good as being slim feels

11st on the dot - hoped to be in the 10's after a sneaky mid week weigh in showed 10.13 but it's not to be not yet. Bring on next week!!!

I put 2lb on today WTF gutted been 100% too... really peeved off! that takes me back to 12lb :( im not going bk to the other group though hope it will come off next week :(

Thats the spirit, it will be off next week! If you have been 100% I'm sure there is some strange reason why you have gained. Weight loss is a strange thing! :) xxx

liliferjade said:
Thats the spirit, it will be off next week! If you have been 100% I'm sure there is some strange reason why you have gained. Weight loss is a strange thing! :) xxx

Cheers Leah :) onwards and upwards eh
;) x x

Hiya! My first post on here and my goal is to break the 10's - I started at 11.8 3 weeks ago and for the first time last week was 10.13. I am not back at 11.1 - I just find the lowest I have been in the last 2 years is 10.13 so to break through that would really drive me! I have only been doing SW for 1 month and enjoying it but as I am online and not going to a meeting I am hoping this forum will help?

Sculls said:
Hiya! My first post on here and my goal is to break the 10's - I started at 11.8 3 weeks ago and for the first time last week was 10.13. I am not back at 11.1 - I just find the lowest I have been in the last 2 years is 10.13 so to break through that would really drive me! I have only been doing SW for 1 month and enjoying it but as I am online and not going to a meeting I am hoping this forum will help?

Hello there... Yes you will find this site very helpful, friendly and a brilliant support for your journey... I would've given in but for the staunch support by my minimins friends... Welcome aboard...xx

I'm losing the plot. I didn't go to group last week, buy providing I haven't gained, I only have 3.5lbs to get to the 10s, but can't get my head straight :(

I'm losing the plot. I didn't go to group last week, buy providing I haven't gained, I only have 3.5lbs to get to the 10s, but can't get my head straight :(

Take a step back, deep breath & relax. Look at the bigger picture to how well you have done so far. You are allowed to have 'break' once in a while especially when you are not in the right headspace. What is making you feel like this, is it something you can or cannot control (we dont need to know just for you to ask yourself!). Once you have figured this out you can find the right frame of mind again. I would go to class though and stay for the chat and see if that could give you the motivation to get going again and break through into those 10's :)

Take care and keep on here to let us know how you are getting on :patback:

Thanks hun.

I didn't go to group last week as it was my birthday and I was off to London for the weekend. I do stay to group every week as I enjoy it.

The problem I find is that as soon as it's over, I'm 100% focused and then just fall off the wagon in spectacular style! (my group is Saturday morning)

I don't know how to keep focus after 10am on Saturday. In the week I'm quite good.

Lost the 3lb I gained last week so now to move on down closer to 11 - only 5lb to get to it.
No more excuses, Just have to keep this going.

Well done on all the losses

Alycyn1980 said:
Take a step back, deep breath & relax. Look at the bigger picture to how well you have done so far. You are allowed to have 'break' once in a while especially when you are not in the right headspace. What is making you feel like this, is it something you can or cannot control (we dont need to know just for you to ask yourself!). Once you have figured this out you can find the right frame of mind again. I would go to class though and stay for the chat and see if that could give you the motivation to get going again and break through into those 10's :)

Take care and keep on here to let us know how you are getting on :patback:

Good advice I have just taken on board too do thank you x

I'm late reporting in, 2.5 on for me, I was McBloaty and I'm blaming two nights of mashed potatoes! I'm chuffed though as I've done two days charity shops, I found Victoria Beckham jeans, Dorothy P posh denim biker jacket, denim waistcoat, soft longline cardi, 13 tops, 2 belts, another denim jacket, Slazenger joggers, cotton shirts so chuffed a fraction of high street costs! I have nowhere to put them all!?! Lol x

Attachments

• image-1705386965.jpg
    image-1705386965.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 27
  • image-2805847341.jpg
    image-2805847341.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 31
  • image-252518282.jpg
    image-252518282.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 28
  • image-3848505225.jpg
    image-3848505225.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 29
  • image-1311723161.jpg
    image-1311723161.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 37
  • image-3696905563.jpg
    image-3696905563.jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 31
I'm late reporting in, 2.5 on for me, I was McBloaty and I'm blaming two nights of mashed potatoes! I'm chuffed though as I've done two days charity shops, I found Victoria Beckham jeans, Dorothy P posh denim biker jacket, denim waistcoat, soft longline cardi, 13 tops, 2 belts, another denim jacket, Slazenger joggers, cotton shirts so chuffed a fraction of high street costs! I have nowhere to put them all!?! Lol x

Excellent, bet you are pleased with those little gems, I have to buy most of my clothes from charity shops now, am going on Saturday.

On another note after putting on 4lb over partners birthday weekend and slipping back to the 12's (12.1) I lost 2lb this week so am now back into the lovely 11's - yay :)

I am sure you will find somewhere to stash all those goodies!!! Some really good finds there - I am jealous :)

I'm currently at 12st 1lb so I'm hoping to be joining you in the 11s very soon! I'm sure from there it's going to be a long road to the 10s so I'll need all the help I can get! :)

Heya, count me in on the 10 train!
I have been at 11st for 3 WIs now and I just keep maintaining. :sigh: I keep telling myself it's ok cos I'm not gaining but I so badly want to break into the 10s now!

Another pound off, so only 2.5lbs to the 10s

It's a slow journey for me, but I'll get there :)

Back