Anyone in the 11 stone bracket want support to get down to the 10s?

Finally back with you guys! I briefly joint you a few weeks back + then unfortunately I crept back into the 12's but I'm now firmly in the 11's (11.12) + plan to never see the 12's again!

Best of luck for a great week everyone!

Bunnylush said:
Well done losers!

3.5 off for me :)

Well done fabulous :))) u below target now then? Or not at target? Can remember & on my phone x

Keldelacoe said:
Well done fabulous :))) u below target now then? Or not at target? Can remember & on my phone x

I'm on phone/ iPad I have no stats in sig, can't do it from these. I've never set a target, but n my head if I go to 10.9 I've lost 6 stone, I'm 10 LB away, I'm 11. 4 1/2 now. 10.9 will give me 3 lb up down when at target to not put me in the 11's. But all the jeans I've been given or bought are 30/32 12/10 all sizes, but I love them Firetrap, Misssixty, Victoria Beckham ;) so I have no intention of going as low as 10.9 if I start to make the jeans look too big. I've just got some belly that I'd like to see gone. But my skins suffering. So yeah I'm either on last 10 LB or less. BMI on Wii says I should be 10 Stone, no way. Would look like a stick. X

This is me at class yesterday

Attachments

• image-457205872.jpg
    image-457205872.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 48
3lbs on for me... Not a shock after Tuesday... Too close to wi to do damage limitation... So no treat day today for me need to be back in the zone... I can do this...x

I'm on phone/ iPad I have no stats in sig, can't do it from these. I've never set a target, but n my head if I go to 10.9 I've lost 6 stone, I'm 10 LB away, I'm 11. 4 1/2 now. 10.9 will give me 3 lb up down when at target to not put me in the 11's. But all the jeans I've been given or bought are 30/32 12/10 all sizes, but I love them Firetrap, Misssixty, Victoria Beckham ;) so I have no intention of going as low as 10.9 if I start to make the jeans look too big. I've just got some belly that I'd like to see gone. But my skins suffering. So yeah I'm either on last 10 LB or less. BMI on Wii says I should be 10 Stone, no way. Would look like a stick. X

wow thats totally amazing :) I would need to be about 7 stone to look like stick lol. the jeans were a fabulous find :) x

I haven't been on this thread for a while, I reached target in November last year and have been maintaining well since then. However hubby has now joined me and has lost 2 stone so far. This is wonderful but he has loads more syns than I do and still loses lol :( so to be honest got my head in a silly state and was quite rebellious and started having more syns thinking as a target member I would be ok. Well I've gone out of my target zone by 3.5 so 6.5 altogether over target. I really need to shift this.
Kick ass plan in action, it was probably the kick up the butt I needed.

However you guys were great when I was on my way to target, so hope you don't mind me joining you again? :D

Hiya can I join?

I have only just got into this category at my weigh in this morning 10st12lb woo hoo :scale:
:bliss:
I have been not been 10 stone something for the last dont know how many years- 3? or 4?

I have also had a non scale victory, none of my measurements begin with a 4 anymore! Loving slimming world it is so liberating and I love that its based on healthy eating and not some fad gimmick, cos that means its sustainable eh. Even when I wasnt doing sw I kept some of the ideas and recipes in my repetiore, chilli beetroot risotto being my favourite.

I hope to stay in this category for only a few more months then when I get down into the next bracket I will be at target weight. I dont know what my target weight is yet I will know when I get there but Im pretty sure it starts with a 9 !

xx

I originally thought I'd go for 10.12 as my target (got to 10.13 on WW) but I'm now thinking about 10.10 on the same premise that 3lb up would still keep me under the 11 stone mark.

good evening all. I've weighed in tonight n im now in the 11's. had some good losses so far having set myself a target of half a stone a month. so far lost a stone and a half in 3 months. so here i am gate crashing.....haha

I am now 11stone 8, amazed to be in the 11's and cannot wait to lose that 8lb and get into the 10's !!! xx

HI everyone another WI tonight bit not expecting A loss :( All my own fault so cant complain or get upset over it but the way things are looking I will be here in this lovely group for another couple of months :)

Hi everyone I was in this group back in 2011 and fell off the wagon big time after Xmas. I restarted last week weighing 12 stone. Today was wi day and have lost 4lb my first week m, so I'm now 11st 10lb. Xx

Back