Anyone in the 11 stone bracket want support to get down to the 10s?

liliferjade said:
Good luck Alycyn :D & well done Caldil xxxx

Thanks xx

hi can i join i have been in the 11s for a while now weighed 11.5.5 this week and am so exited to get into the 10s again as its been acouple of years now since i seen that number. im hoping only 2/3 weeks to get there but i know it wont be easy

yeah i weigh in on wednesdays as well
hoping for pound loss hope you get a good loss tracey and everyone else we can do it
:vibes::vibes::vibes:sending poitive vibes

gettingthinneratlast said:
yeah i weigh in on wednesdays as well
hoping for pound loss hope you get a good loss tracey and everyone else we can do it
:vibes::vibes::vibes:sending poitive vibes

Too right we will and thx Hun :)

Half a pound loss for me today. When I lost 4lbs last week I said it didn't matter what I lost this week, but I was still hoping for a little bit more! Off on holiday now for 12 days so hope I don't do too much damage!

Beautifullily said:
Half a pound loss for me today. When I lost 4lbs last week I said it didn't matter what I lost this week, but I was still hoping for a little bit more! Off on holiday now for 12 days so hope I don't do too much damage!

Keep at though, you'll get another good loss next week I'm sure :)

Well i nvr weighed in. Was WI-ing in at another class last night & the class started at 530 but doors not open till then, q 2 long would have bn l8 4 dinner. Our C starts weighing as soon as set up even tho class does not officially start till 6 this one was dead on 530 :( Ah well nd 2b super good this week especially since I was out for dinner & did not take syns into account at all but loved it :)

Well I somehow managed to GAIN a full lb. Could someone please take a look at my food diary to see if it's justified, and maybe give me a few pointers in where I am going wrong? I can't add a link-its in the food diary section, "1 Stone is not too much"- (although at the minute it obviously is!!)

I'm the same this morning....fingers crossed for a loss tomorrow.

3lb off for me, yippee, 1/2 lb to be back in target range :D
I made a significant effort to have lots of pink grapefruit this week and viola :D

well done all those who had a loss today
catxscotch keep going dont give up
i lost a pound today so pleased with that
numbers coming down slowly but surely 11 st 9lb now
keep going everyone that ten stone is coming closer :clap:

Keldelacoe said:
wow thats totally amazing :) I would need to be about 7 stone to look like stick lol. the jeans were a fabulous find :) x

I went to the nurse check up yesterday, I was brave and asked what my heaviest was on record when diagnosed diabetic years ago, as I never had scales. In my defence I have very bad legs, and then had very bad knee, I spent 5 years convincing Dr of pain, they finally MRI scan my knees and I needed keyhole surgery. Well Thanks, I'd spent years with a walking stick crying in pain, and gaining truck loads of weight! I knew I had lost 'some' over years before last Junes SW start date, but not how much. So now I'll be brave again and say it out loud...

In 2007 I weighed 18.5 stone. So pre SW I had lost 2 stone ish, so add that to my SW loss and it's just around 7.5 Stone ;)

I bought my first ever Levi's jeans on Saturday , a ladies pair 29 waist, and men's 501's 30 waist, I do have to keep checking all these things because it's so hard to believe. My Sons always been stick thin, he was in other changing room shouting " can't believe Mums trying on my size jeans!" and I've pinched a pair of chino's out of his wardrobe that he's never worn ;) xxx

Attachments

• image-4056322495.jpg
    image-4056322495.jpg
    486.3 KB · Views: 35
Bunnylush said:
I went to the nurse check up yesterday, I was brave and asked what my heaviest was on record when diagnosed diabetic years ago, as I never had scales. In my defence I have very bad legs, and then had very bad knee, I spent 5 years convincing Dr of pain, they finally MRI scan my knees and I needed keyhole surgery. Well Thanks, I'd spent years with a walking stick crying in pain, and gaining truck loads of weight! I knew I had lost 'some' over years before last Junes SW start date, but not how much. So now I'll be brave again and say it out loud...

In 2007 I weighed 18.5 stone. So pre SW I had lost 2 stone ish, so add that to my SW loss and it's just around 7.5 Stone ;)

I bought my first ever Levi's jeans on Saturday , a ladies pair 29 waist, and men's 501's 30 waist, I do have to keep checking all these things because it's so hard to believe. My Sons always been stick thin, he was in other changing room shouting " can't believe Mums trying on my size jeans!" and I've pinched a pair of chino's out of his wardrobe that he's never worn ;) xxx

Hi bunny, that's an amazing loss. U must b so happy. How r the knees now? Some Drs jst don't care. I've bn lucky enuf 2 have had some really good 1s & have helped with some of my health problems, although some like urs jst don't want 2 listen x

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S2 using MiniMins

Hello gang well early wi and I have lost the three pounds I gained last week after the movie party... Good luck to any of you if you are wi today... xx

Back