Anyone in the 11 stone bracket want support to get down to the 10s?

Miss_Corset said:
A sneaky mid week WI this morning puts me at 11st exactly so I'm hoping and praying that by Tuesday I'll see a 10!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

will be praying with you. i too havent seen the tens in about ten years and we are both so close.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO 10.13!!!!! Still going to be lurking in here as away the next two weekends, but got my club 10!!! So Happy!! Not been this weight for about five years!! :)

hollystar100 said:
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO 10.13!!!!! Still going to be lurking in here as away the next two weekends, but got my club 10!!! So Happy!! Not been this weight for about five years!! :)

Amazing Holly! Well done! I'm so hoping to join you after WI tomorrow morning!!x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks let me know how you get on, it has took me so long to lose that last pound thought I was going to the grave with it!!!! x x

I started at 13st4lbs and got into the 10s with relative ease on SW and stayed there for ages last year, up and down within half a stone of target. Sadly, I then got complacent ("oh I know I can lose it again as soon as I want to!"), ate my way all the way back to the high 11s and now can't seem to budge down past the low 11s again... 11st5lbs at the moment, with any luck not for long :(

Hopefully reading everyone's comments online regularly again will prove helpful. Some of your losses have been so impressive, and there seems to be quite a few people leaving for the 10s here recently, so I'm hoping it's contagious :)

Hello, Started SW last week at 11 stone 10.5, lost 5.5lbs tonight so now 11 stone 5! Want in the tens before my bday which gives me 3 weeks to lose 6lbs...i hope its possible of not as near to the tens as possible :D. I would love 1.5lbs next week to get my half stone..although aiming for 2lbs a week to reach my goal!

3 pounds off for me today - however I did put on 4 last week. Its going to be a very uppydowny couple of weeks I think for me! Now 11.8 stone x

Im back on it! I decided to join a group instead of doing it alone so had my first WI last night and I've kept the 5lb off so still at 11st 11lb.

So 12lb to go to get to to 10s!

well done! can't wait until i get into the tens..hopefully i'll be there at least by my birthday!

Im back on it! I decided to join a group instead of doing it alone so had my first WI last night and I've kept the 5lb off so still at 11st 11lb.

So 12lb to go to get to to 10s!
well done...that's fantastic that you kept the weight off!

hurray lost 2 and a half pounds tonight so got my 2 stone award it feels brilliant:bliss:
now on to my next half stone
well done those who lost this week keep going those who didnt youll do it next week

2 off this week got my half stone award and am now 11stone 9.5 feels good to get under the 10lb mark, next aim is to get under the half stone mark if that make sense lol

Lost 2.5lbs at WI on Thursday, which has taken me to 11st2.5lbs, so if I reach my weekly goal of 3lbs per week this week I'll be JUST back in the 10s at 10st13.5lbs.

Feeling unlikely today as I have the mega munchies, but I'm determined to definitely be 10 something in a week and a half (so may have to wait for two official WIs). Will be SO nice to see 10 anything on the scales again, even 13.5lbs!!

Very motivating reading this thread. Hello all!

As for me - 11 stone 1 lb on the scales this morning so hoping to see 10 something as soon as possible - this coming week is surely doable?!

Back