Anyone in the 11 stone bracket want support to get down to the 10s?

HI evryone! I've been a wee bit off plan the last few weeks and so technically got booted out of the 11st-10st bracket but hoping to be allowed back tonight! :) Fingers crossed

Hello All!

I am joining you from the 12st group! I am very excited to say that I am 10lb lighter now and no longer stuck in the "12st zone" that I have been in for YEARS!

I weighed in at 11st 13lb today - whoop whoop! I'm so happy lol. At my heaviest I was 12st 9 - just 1lb lighter than my husband (considering he is 6ft 2 and I am 4ft 10 lol).

I also got my size 12 trousers back on today - I swear they haven't seen light of day for years! I just thought I’d see what would fit, and put them on - it wasn't until I went to the loo at work, that I saw they were a 12 - I thought they were a 14 and was pretty chuffed, but when I saw the 12 label, I was super beaming!

Hope your day is going well and keep it going!!

xxx

Hello lovely fellow slimmers!

Well done on your losses and i see a few of your are so close to going into the next bracket, great news Beckieelouisee on hitting the 10's! You must feel great!

I'm only just in this group, but I haven't seen an 11 on the scales for years so i'm really happy with that! :)

Hope you all have a great day!! xx

Down to 11st 8lb now! Well chuffed I lost 3lb this week. The 10s are slowly getting closer.

1/2 lb off this week now 11 stone 5.5 lb :)

Well happy that i am still in the 11s after a wk & bit on holiday. Looking 2 go abroad nxt yr so motivation 4 that, hope get in2 10s in about 2months :)

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S2 using MiniMins

Good morning,
I haven't posted much in this thread as I don't seem to lose much. I hover between 11.11 and 11.13 ( after pasta) For the last week I have actually weighed.11.10 and this morning I got on my scales (I weigh every day, Iknow I shouldn't but I can't help it) and I was 11.9. It may be a fluke but it made me even more determined. I want to be down to under 11.7 by the wedding in September.

well i lost 0.5lb again! which im actually pleased with this time as i had lots of birthday cake and wine and had prepared myself for a 2lb gain, so yay! :) but i am making MEGA effort this week! i want more than 0.5lb off!!
4lb to go until im in the 10s x

been a really bad week so far so trying to play catch up abit before sat weigh in. any ideas?

I had the greediest weekend of all time, and I'm supposed to be on this mad target by holiday countdown!! To try and claw it back by my WI on Thursday, I've been snacking on pickled beetroot (there's one in a carton at Co-op, pickled with sweetener rather than sugar) and it's 75kcals for the whole box/carton. I know it's not about calories so much as it's about being on track, but I think if we're being realistic we all know the plan is only a cleverly designed way to implement natural calorie control without the need to count, so when you're trying to undo a couple of heavier days I personally think it's the best way to regain some control over the situation.

Beetroot is particularly filling for something so low calorie, and I also snacked on some radishes yesterday which made a nice change. I know it's not about just eating rabbit food to make up for what's gone before, but this is at at time when I'd usually reach for a mugshot or something like that, and put in SW friendly terms, these are still superfree.

Some people also say green tea/lemon in hot water helps, but I'm not sure how much truth there is in it. If you're like me, you might be inclined to give it a go anyway, it's got to be worth it even if it only half works :) failing that, just trusting the flexible syns approach and making sure you're 100% between now and then might leave you with a pleasantly surprising result

Good luck with whatever you choose

Soooo another 2lb off - 11st 11lb now! 2 more off and it would be a stone! Still want to lose another 2 and a half after that lol :)

We can do this!! xxx

Oh guys, today is being a bit tough - i keep wanting chocolate! I bought a bag of mini magic stars into work (3.5 syns) have had them and want something else.... *sigh* I am avoiding the vending machine by picturing what 1lb of fat looks like lol (it's not nice!) and i don't want to undo the goodness, so i'm going to get some water and have some fruit.... any one else get days like this? It's my first time i've felt like this since starting lol xx

i have been snacking on pickled onions as dont like beetroot. am going to eat lots of fish and see if that helps. might try to lemon in water trick too. just dont wnt a gain on sat.

Still sticking around ladies as I Sts again this week... I must really like this thread I have been here a long time now...x

i think a lot of people are struggling atm! i too am sooo craving sugar at the min, i just want cake n biscuits n choc n ice cream :'( has anyone tried the galaxy flutes? they are a bit like milkyway crispy rolls, but only 5.5syns for both sticks!! and mm they are yummy!
im in the week leading upto * week :( and i always get mega sugar cravings at this time :( really struggling to not cave! lol i had 1/2 a bueno last night (5.5 syns) and have aso been eating meringue nests with sweetened fromage frais n strawberries (3 syns) but its just not cutting it! i need stodge! lol but im keeping in mind this feeling is only temporary and i will stay on plan!! i hope :/ lol x

Back