Anyone in the 11 stone bracket want support to get down to the 10s?

Love this thread! have been in the 11's for what seems like AGES before joining SW. Can't wait to be in the 10's. Never quite made it into the 12's (though I probably could have if I had tried a bit harder!! LOL) 11.13 was my all time max, and I don't want to go there again............... Good luck to all. xx

hannahsmumwillshrink said:
Eek lost 3.5 taking me to 11st 10. :)
Also voted woman of the yr too. Wow. Didn't expect that! Love my sash :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well done hunni! That's great!

I can't quite believe it, but I've actually weighed in at 10st13lbs tonight- so I am finally off to whinge and rant among those in the hallowed 10s :) I don't post so much in this thread, but I probably read it most of all the threads on Minimins as it's full of people who I seem to actually relate to in some way- so thanks to all of you for being interesting and inspiring...

Before I do a whole Kate Winslet style gush speech about how you'll all do it etc etc I'd better dash because it'll make it too cringey to come back next Thursday when I inevitably gain 1.5lbs next week :D

Good luck all, I really hope to stay in 10s and see you all there soon!!

Morning!

Some great results - well done everyone and hello to those just moving in :)

Thanks for your lovely, kind words in response to my depressed ramblings the other day! Good advice re the muscle repair holding onto fluid too. Since the relapse on Wednesday night got right back on track and have been good since, but the scales are showing a 1lb gain (I said that I had probably put the measly 1/2lb back on...)

Anyway, have decided that will give Extra Easy another week and see if my weight loss improves and if not, am going to try the red plan. I always lose better when reducing carbs (they bloat me) so I might find it suits me better.

I can't quite believe it, but I've actually weighed in at 10st13lbs tonight- so I am finally off to whinge and rant among those in the hallowed 10s :)

Well done Aston, I can't wait until I weigh 10.13 I have been trying "on my own" to lose weight for ages, Hopefully SW will get me there soon..............

Aston said:
I can't quite believe it, but I've actually weighed in at 10st13lbs tonight- so I am finally off to whinge and rant among those in the hallowed 10s :) I don't post so much in this thread, but I probably read it most of all the threads on Minimins as it's full of people who I seem to actually relate to in some way- so thanks to all of you for being interesting and inspiring...

Before I do a whole Kate Winslet style gush speech about how you'll all do it etc etc I'd better dash because it'll make it too cringey to come back next Thursday when I inevitably gain 1.5lbs next week :D

Good luck all, I really hope to stay in 10s and see you all there soon!!

Well done - very jealous though! Enjoy the 10's & see you there soon x

Well done - very jealous though! Enjoy the 10's & see you there soon x

don't worry angelajane, we will catch her up and join her in the 10's....we are nearly weight loss twins arent we...same height, same goal weight, same current weight too, we must make it our mission to get to the 10's at the same time as eachother !! LOL

don't worry angelajane, we will catch her up and join her in the 10's....we are nearly weight loss twins arent we...same height, same goal weight, same current weight too, we must make it our mission to get to the 10's at the same time as eachother !! LOL

Would love to - however I am a bit on a scenic route at the moment but am always up for a challenge!!!

Angela x

Absolutely gutted to STS this week. I've gone back to basics, written everything down (42 syns this week) and exercised too. I really felt like I'd had a good loss this week. Not a happy pixie this morning :cry:

Last edited:
It must be disappointing to STS, but, trust me, as a relative newbie, I look at you stats and think "Wow she has done brilliantly". I expect you will rev up next week, and be a happy pixie! hang on in there.

That's great - I can put 2lb on in an hour!

Just wanted to say well done for getting into the 11's-I've been missing for a few weeks and am still well into the 12's but you have done so well.I just saw that you were posting in here instead of the 12's and realised you must've moved. Hope to be joining you in a few weeks.

Just wanted to say well done for getting into the 11's-I've been missing for a few weeks and am still well into the 12's but you have done so well.I just saw that you were posting in here instead of the 12's and realised you must've moved. Hope to be joining you in a few weeks.

Aw thank you! I've had a couple of disappointing weeks but am hanging in there. I was really hoping to have lost 4 stone for when my parents come on 9 September but the last 2 weeks have knocked me off target - no way I can do 9lbs in 3 weeks!

Have you been on holiday or just had a few weeks "off"?

I'm still here after WI this morning :( it's not that I want to leave you all, but I want to be in the 10s! If I STS again next week I might cry!

Aw thank you! I've had a couple of disappointing weeks but am hanging in there. I was really hoping to have lost 4 stone for when my parents come on 9 September but the last 2 weeks have knocked me off target - no way I can do 9lbs in 3 weeks!

Have you been on holiday or just had a few weeks "off"?

I've had a few weeks 'very off'!!!
To have lost what you have lost so far is fanatstic and even if you don't lose the 9lbs you should be very very proud of yourself.

Back