Anyone in the 11 stone bracket want support to get down to the 10s?

Only at home x
i would, seriously, have an "official" WI! once a week at boots or supermarket, or whereever they have large calibrated scales near u. go on the same day, every week, around the same time in the same clothes and u will get a much more accurate reading. xxx

loolahoop said:
:( aw luna im sorry. did u deserve to STS? u will be there next week!! :D x

I'm not sure I did! Basically lived on salad and fruit salad all week :( I'm not one for feeling sorry for myself about it all, but I'm so desperate to succeed!
I was naughty last night and had strawberries and cream, but back in line today!

ahhhh sooo close!! lol 1lb off this week! if i loose ANYTHING at all this week ill be in the 10s!! :O i was given the motivational keyring tonight too so i better loose lol x

2.5lb off this week. 11st 3.5lb...gosh...those 10s ar creeping ever so close now.

Meliososo said:
2.5lb off this week. 11st 3.5lb...gosh...those 10s ar creeping ever so close now.

Well done! I would be very happy if I got that this week although I think its going to be a sts for me - weighing in tomorrow so will let you know x

1 pound off for me today so I'm now 11.6 - feels good to be under halfway now.However I have been here before!
Good luck to you all this week x

don't worry angelajane, we will catch her up and join her in the 10's....we are nearly weight loss twins arent we...same height, same goal weight, same current weight too, we must make it our mission to get to the 10's at the same time as eachother !! LOL

Hi Toddleo - how have you done this week? 1 off for me - 11.6 now - considering I had afternoon tea at Buckingham Palace yesterday I'm very pleased x

1.5 off for me last night - had been hoping for a bit more but I have had a really bad few weeks so I will take anything!!! I still need to lose 1.5lbs to get back to where I was before going off the rails so motivation on the right track and exercise???? should shift that for next WI!!!!

1.5 off for me last night - had been hoping for a bit more but I have had a really bad few weeks so I will take anything!!! I still need to lose 1.5lbs to get back to where I was before going off the rails so motivation on the right track and exercise???? should shift that for next WI!!!!

I know that feeling well! I'm always losing what I've already lost before - feel like I never make progress - but if I am motivated enough I know I can do it! Good luck & stay positive xxx

Hi Toddleo - how have you done this week? 1 off for me - 11.6 now - considering I had afternoon tea at Buckingham Palace yesterday I'm very pleased x

Hey angelajane (twin) so jealous of Buck palace, I would love to do that one day. Am going to Windsor castle later in the year, cos I feel its time to look at all the lovely royal places before I hit 50! (next year....) Weigh in at 6.30, so will report back. Well done on your 1lb BTW

Yay 2lbs off for me this week, so 11st2lbs. No way am I going to be here next week! Can't wait to be in the 10's, it's been four years almost to the day. A good week should do it - 2.5lbs would see me there. Well done all, lets have a fabulous week!

ahhhh sooo close!! lol 1lb off this week! if i loose ANYTHING at all this week ill be in the 10s!! :O i was given the motivational keyring tonight too so i better loose lol x

Well done Loola, so so close! No way will you be here next week...we need to book ourself a place in the 10st boat. But I am intrigued by the motivational keyring...what is that? We don't have one at my SW group?

Well done Loola, so so close! No way will you be here next week...we need to book ourself a place in the 10st boat. But I am intrigued by the motivational keyring...what is that? We don't have one at my SW group?
ah do u not? i think some have like a little teddy bear or something, we have a keyring, u just supposed to keep it with you and its supposed to be a little reminder of group etc to keep u on track, i have a lot to live upto too, the ;ady before me lost 4lb in a week, the lady before her lost 4.5lb in a week!! lol theres noway i would get a loss like that lol! but ill be happy with another 1lb n ill be there!!!

I like the idea of the keyring I think it's great - is it something the consultant has and it's shared between members who need the extra motivation? X

Hello again all,

I'm feeling a little low and stupid right now! Having STS at 11.1 the last few weeks I've totally gone off the rails this week! Had strawberries and cream on Monday, a large rum truffle on Tuesday, cornflake cake yesterday and various cakes (birthday at work) today! Feeling very bad now and will be totally gutted if the scales are up on Monday! I just seem to be wallowing! Damn, Damn, Damn! :mad:

Rant over! Sorry!

I like the idea of the keyring I think it's great - is it something the consultant has and it's shared between members who need the extra motivation? X
yes hun, well i assume she gave it someone 1st, but then after IMAGE therapy, the person who has had the keyring decides who they think could use the little extra support for the week and passes it on to them :)

hey everyone, lost 2lbs this week taking me down to 11st13lbs! so i'll be joining you for a while :)
woohoo well done! :) welcome t0 the 11-10slovely people and great support :)

Hello again all,

I'm feeling a little low and stupid right now! Having STS at 11.1 the last few weeks I've totally gone off the rails this week! Had strawberries and cream on Monday, a large rum truffle on Tuesday, cornflake cake yesterday and various cakes (birthday at work) today! Feeling very bad now and will be totally gutted if the scales are up on Monday! I just seem to be wallowing! Damn, Damn, Damn! :mad:

Rant over! Sorry!
oh luna :( was all this on top of ur syns too? well theres not much u can do about it now, and no point in moping and feeling sorry for urself, u need to get up, dust urself off, draw a line, get some PMA and carry on :) be SUPER good this weekend, maybe limit the syns? bump up the S/F? but most importantly, dont dwell on it! otherwise u will feel down n crappy n guilty n may well cause u to go off eating things u shouldnt again! come on lady u can do this!! :) x

Woohoo! Down to 11st 8. I will power through the 11st and get out of here in 6 weeks. Have been here since April so need to get a move on

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins
aw well done hannahsmum :) x

Back