Anyone in the 11 stone bracket want support to get down to the 10s?

Can't remember seeing 10stone on the scales for about 5years. Its exciting to think about it like that :)

I know! Hopefully it will keep me motivated :)

Ive never seen 10 stone! The least ive weighed in my adult life was 11 stone 4.5lbs which was in march, but after a miscarriage in march I put nearly a stone back on. Im back to it now though, I have 7 weeks left to my wedding dress fitting and whatever I weigh then ill be declaring target as I'll have to maintain then. Would love to lose 12lbs to just get a glimpse of the 10's for the first time in my life, but as long as I get back to the low 11's at least I'll be happy :) xx

Just want to say goodluck to you all, hope you all make it to the next zone. I found out at group that i have lost 6 1/2lbs this week which has put me in the 10s, yay!

Just want to say goodluck to you all, hope you all make it to the next zone. I found out at group that i have lost 6 1/2lbs this week which has put me in the 10s, yay!

OMG! That's amazing! What did you do to get such a fab loss? X

Well I don't know what is wrong with my body sts AGAIN used between 5-12 syns every day wrote a food diary did a minimum 30 minutes body magic every day and increased water as well. Not even * week :(

I really want to get in to the next weight group and I am struggling to understand why I'm not losing anything

I do EE all the time. I didn't stuff my face, i stopped eating when i felt comfortable not full, i also cut down on spuds and pasta as they don't seem to do me any good. Also 30mins exercise everyday (power walk to town for me).

If anyone is really struggling cut down on your syns! Instead of choc try a low syn hot choc or yummy yoghurt. If you get a craving have a cup of tea and wait 15mins, chances are after the wait the craving will be gone.

I am using my syns for very light mayo or extra cheese/milk once I have used up my hexa as I do ee mostly but thinking of doing red and green days see if that shakes it up.

Unofficially 11st 9.5lbs today... hope that sticks for official weigh-in tomorrow night! Not quite my club 10, but as long as it's taking me that little bit closer to the 10s... x

Hey everyone! Joining you at 11st 12.5lb this morning. Can't remember being 10st anything ever so really looking forward to seeing that on the scales!

To the ladies who were talking about Iron tablets a few pages back, the reason you are told not to take them with tea or not drink tea for an hour is because tea reduces the uptake of iron. It is the same with our food, drinking tea with a meal affects how much iron from the food we actually absorb. Little known information but hope it's useful for you xx

Hey everyone! Joining you at 11st 12.5lb this morning. Can't remember being 10st anything ever so really looking forward to seeing that on the scales!

To the ladies who were talking about Iron tablets a few pages back, the reason you are told not to take them with tea or not drink tea for an hour is because tea reduces the uptake of iron. It is the same with our food, drinking tea with a meal affects how much iron from the food we actually absorb. Little known information but hope it's useful for you xx

Welcome:)
Any idea if thats the case for coffee too? I think I might be put on iron tablets this week:( seriously addicted to coffee though:rolleyes:

Back