Anyone in the 11 stone bracket want support to get down to the 10s?

11st 11 this week :)

Okay so Totm has finished... Step on the scales and I'm 1lb heavier than Monday morning :-o

After a rough nights sleep with my two yr old daughter this has put me in a foul mood. Off to walk the dog and get some fresh air.

Irritable Hayley is not to be messed with....

Okay so Totm has finished... Step on the scales and I'm 1lb heavier than Monday morning :-o

After a rough nights sleep with my two yr old daughter this has put me in a foul mood. Off to walk the dog and get some fresh air.

Irritable Hayley is not to be messed with....

aww cuddles hun, hope the walk did you good! Know how you feel cuz i got the same last monday...nu 2 days later 3lbs seems to have shifted so hang in there, it will level itself out xx

It's why you aren't supposed to weigh in every day (I do...naughty!) some days I'm good for 3 & nothing happens then day 4 I lose 2 pounds?! It's very illogical so don't lose heart. Bet the 1lb is gone by the weekend :)

Hello! Ive been here before but back again but not by much :)

Just had my second WI and am down to 11st 3.5 so not far to go.

Another 1.5lbs off so down to 11st 9.5lbs now - nearly at that half way mark!! :D x

I do it every other day. Its the only happy medium from weighing every day haha.

Away tonight so no weighing again till Friday morning now. Still sticking to sw no problem though.

Looking forward to my dinner and a milky way or two for dessert :)

i aint holding out for a loss this week

Well lost 1lb according to my scales making me 11st 10.5 wish I could lose more than a pound a week, it's sooo slow! Xxx

Yay I've made it!!! I will be joining the group. Can't wait to get closer to the 10's. 3lbs lost for me bringing me to 11st 11 x

Well lost 1lb according to my scales making me 11st 10.5 wish I could lose more than a pound a week, it's sooo slow! Xxx

But it all adds up hun x

didnt think i had a loss this week, keep going and I'll end up back in the 12's. Its a 1.5lb gain for me

Unofficially hit my Club 10 today at 11st 8.5lbs on the scales at home! :D Now just need to get another 1.5lbs off before next weigh-in so I can hit that half way mark and be on the downhill towards the 10s! :D

Back