Anyone in the 11 stone bracket want support to get down to the 10s?

Maintained :( this is so upsetting I tried so hard this week. Madness

Don't be disheartened Lauren. Our bodies are weird things, bet it'll show next week.

Just because you know WI day is Tuesday and you want your body to be at it's lightest, your body doesn't know that. It'll show xx

I maintained apart from 1 week when I lost 1lb for the whole of may, I kept a food diary, exercised, drank loads of water, stayed within my syns no idea what my body was playing at.

Now it seems to have caught up, and I have started to lose again. Keep your chin up you will get there and dont give up. If it wasn't for this forum I would have given up in may!

Maintained :( this is so upsetting I tried so hard this week. Madness

Aw hun, hopefully it'll show for you next week. My consultant gave me some SAS logs after I was upset with my 0.5lbs last week, did yours give you some too? I haven't actually used them but I had a good read through x

Aw hun, hopefully it'll show for you next week. My consultant gave me some SAS logs after I was upset with my 0.5lbs last week, did yours give you some too? I haven't actually used them but I had a good read through x

I didn't stay to group, I weighed people in then left as I had a run to do with my friend....(like a true scales addict i weighed after my run and i lost 1/2 a pound haha!) if I'd stayed I'm sure when he did the group talk I'd have been offered them. Damn didn't think of that! Wonder if its online..

I didn't stay to group, I weighed people in then left as I had a run to do with my friend....(like a true scales addict i weighed after my run and i lost 1/2 a pound haha!) if I'd stayed I'm sure when he did the group talk I'd have been offered them. Damn didn't think of that! Wonder if its online..

Haha you're a worse addict than me!! ;) I wouldn't be surprised if you could find the SAS logs online, will let you know if I see them on my travels :) x

Yep that's totally normal, as long as you're eating lots of the right things! :) It's a revelation if you've done other diets, but I've been SW since forever so it feels normal to me!

It certainly is! I've been doing slim fast on and off for years, just eating 3 whole meals feels so odd!!
Hopefully I'll lose tomorrow, I'm very apprehensive about it :-/

It certainly is! I've been doing slim fast on and off for years, just eating 3 whole meals feels so odd!!
Hopefully I'll lose tomorrow, I'm very apprehensive about it :-/

Wow I bet it does feel odd, how did you get on with Slim Fast?? I was really tempted a few years ago but never did it!

Everything crossed for tomorrow, am sure you'll have done great - I still get nervous though and have been back at group since xmas! :D x

Sorry i have only just managed to post. I got weighed on Monday, It was my first week back on plan and i was 100% and i only lost 1lb. Now i know people might say a loss is a loss and your right it is but am not a happy bunny thats all i lost in my first week cos its normally the kick up the a**e i need with a 3lb or 4lb loss to get me going. Mind you i did try SW in Feb and stayed the same in my first week which was even worse i was gutted! But i did carry on and thats what i have done this time to. Since i have hit 40 my body just does as it likes me thinks:sigh: Here is hoping for a better loss next WI. Congrats to everyone that lost and stay with it to those who didnt or STS. Here's hoping to be in the 10's soon:)

Woohoo I am finally past the 11st 7lbs hump - with a weightloss of 1.5lbs tonight I'm now down to 11st 5.5lbs! :D Wonder if I can get outta here before my hols (12th July)?!

Hi y'all.
I lost 4.5 lbs tonight, I can't believe it!! I'm so pleased I celebrated with a mullerlight hehe x

I've done it, I'm here LOL! By the skin of my teeth .. Hello all... Sorry...tadge excited.. Can't quite believe I'm in this group!!

Hi y'all.
I lost 4.5 lbs tonight, I can't believe it!! I'm so pleased I celebrated with a mullerlight hehe x

Brilliant loss, well done! :D

Woohoo I am finally past the 11st 7lbs hump - with a weightloss of 1.5lbs tonight I'm now down to 11st 5.5lbs! :D Wonder if I can get outta here before my hols (12th July)?!

Well done - i'm on a mission too for tht date - except i'm on a stage tap dancing to the Charleston on tht day - with a class of adult tappers!!

Well done - i'm on a mission too for tht date - except i'm on a stage tap dancing to the Charleston on tht day - with a class of adult tappers!!

Wow great thing to aim for! :D Good luck, let's spur eachother on!

Back