Anyone in the 11 stone bracket want support to get down to the 10s?

Gained 1.5lb last night, grrr! So I'm still here at 11st 9lb!!!

Oh no - were u expecting that? If so - hope u can get back on the wagon - if not - that's a pain - can u look back on what u ate this week?

But sometimes our bodies don't lose weight to order do they? If u can have a good week this week - the scales will go down I'm sure!!

U've done so well u must be an expert on all the plans - and ur so close now - bet u'll easily lose the rest well before ur target! Hope u feel proud of urself? Keep posting for support if u need it - good luck!

:eek: gobsmacked to be here ladies but so pleased! Have been up and down in this bracket since Christmas but now finally I've lost 4lb and am 11st 11lb! So firmly here I hope. Onwards and downwards! :D

Half a pound down tonight taking me to 11st 13lbs - This 11 to 10 journey is going to be a long road me thinks! :)

Sent from my U8815 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Don't knock it! I think it's Texty F who reminds us that half a pound = a block of lard - so well worth shifting eh? So celebrate the loss and well done!!

And if that doesn't convince u - remember the story about the hare and the tortoise!!

:eek: gobsmacked to be here ladies but so pleased! Have been up and down in this bracket since Christmas but now finally I've lost 4lb and am 11st 11lb! So firmly here I hope. Onwards and downwards! :D

Welcome and well done that's a cracking loss!

Put a pound on totm and a day off plan takes me to 11 1 1/2, seem to have been bouncing round here for ages

I will be in the 10s this year, I will be in the 10's this year. Currently going between 11 7 & 11 9 but my final target is 10 6

Hiya everyone, i'm off to Disneyland Paris today for the weekend and according to my home scales i'm 11st8 - GULP :( a gain again! I'm going to enjoy my weekend then write a big line under neath it and kick right back on it on Tuesday! hope you all have lovely weekends guys xxx

Half off! God its so slow! So now exactly 11 stone. Its gotta happen next week right!?

Keep on it everyone! Xx

Well done - TextyF reminds us that half a pound = a block of lard - a gd chunk off this wk then! Have a good week!

Put a pound on totm and a day off plan takes me to 11 1 1/2, seem to have been bouncing round here for ages

Boo to TOTM - that shd come off v quickly & easily - let's hope u bounce down a few pounds next week then! Good luck!

Good morning all,
Good luck to everyone on the scales this week.
1lb off for me this week, I was hoping for more but the TOTM fairy has decided to pay me a visit.x

Well done - I'm going to bore everyone again cos I keep stating TextyF's line - 0.5 off = a block of lard - so imagine that coming off somewhere = 1lb well worth having!!

Last edited:
Back