Anyone in the 11 stone bracket want support to get down to the 10s?

Well done!

Im 11st11 as of this morning 4lbs away from original target in my head and 11 from revised one but way I am feeling today I am forever away still from where I want to be

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Congratulations, that's brilliant

I put 1lb on, which after my weekend is ace. I would love to know what I would have lost if I had been 100% on plan! Ah well this week I can be better xx

Half on today! So 11s 0.5lb! Not bad though cos I was seriously off the wagon this week.

I guess I just love this thread too much... I want to stick around! Xxx

Currently at the top end of the 11 stone bracket. Cannot wait to see my weight start with a 10. It's been my dream weight for so long and I'm close now! :)

Joined SW on Wednesday evening - have loved trying new foods and flavours the past couple of days, and looking forward to my weigh-in next Wednesday!
I'm quite active as I play football 3 nights a week, and do weight training 2 nights a week, but definitely need to do something about my diet ESPECIALLY at weekends, so fingers crossed Slimming World can be my ticket to a slim me! :fingerscrossed:

Weighed myself last night, and looks like I am 6lb lighter than what I was on my first WI on Wednesday....10st13lb...How is this possible in a week???? I'll not count all my eggs before Wednesday WI though :whistle:

Weighed myself last night, and looks like I am 6lb lighter than what I was on my first WI on Wednesday....10st13lb...How is this possible in a week???? I'll not count all my eggs before Wednesday WI though :whistle:

It is possible if u stick to the plan - SW is a great way to lose weight - hope that's what SW scales say on Weds - do u go to a day or eve class? If that's the same at ur SW WI - you'll be leaving us and down to the 10s!! Good luck!!

It is possible if u stick to the plan - SW is a great way to lose weight - hope that's what SW scales say on Weds - do u go to a day or eve class? If that's the same at ur SW WI - you'll be leaving us and down to the 10s!! Good luck!!

I go to the evening class, so fingers crossed indeed! Getting into the 10s will make my world :wee:

Good morning all,
I just got on the scales and managed to lose 2lbs so I am nearly half way down the 11's now. I'm going away soon though and know I'll have a huge gain so not expecting to leave the 11s any time soon!
Good luck on the scales this week.x

ur doing really well - u'll look and feel good for ur hol - then u'll come back and get it off quickly - like that 10lb loss u kicked off with!!

I go to the evening class, so fingers crossed indeed! Getting into the 10s will make my world :wee:

good luck - and let us know how u get on!!

ur doing really well - u'll look and feel good for ur hol - then u'll come back and get it off quickly - like that 10lb loss u kicked off with!!

I really hope so hun. My first week on any diet is always really good. My only problem is getting back from holiday and actually getting the motivation back to do it again. So many times I have slimmed down for a holiday and then not continued after. But I am really hoping this time will be different as I have another 2 holidays booked plus 2 weddings so need to be slim for those.xx

Knocks on the door...hello everyone, room for another ? :D I lost 4.5lbs this week and am now 11st 13lbs. Happy to be joining all you lovely ladies :). Think I will be here all of April lol . Hope your all having some fab losses and this group proves lucky for me . :p

Kay xx

Knocks on the door...hello everyone, room for another ? :D I lost 4.5lbs this week and am now 11st 13lbs. Happy to be joining all you lovely ladies :). Think I will be here all of April lol . Hope your all having some fab losses and this group proves lucky for me . :p

Kay xx

Come in hun, you are more than welcome here :)
I doubt you will be here long hun, you are doing fab.xx

Back