Anyone in the 11 stone bracket want support to get down to the 10s?

Haha ! I never thought I'd be saying this but in this instance I am happy to see you go :D and anyone else that lands in the 10's. I am so thrilled for you Linda, you've done just fab this week ! ;)

Kay xx

This week's loss was down to ur fab salad challenge - looking forward to the soup one starting April 15 - I'm not on commission ppl - but I'm sure Kay wd warmly welcome anyone who'd like to join in - she's busily planning the soup challenge - check out her thread in the next week or so!

thanks - I enjoy ur supportive, friendly posts too (& ur lovely avatar!) we 'bump' into one another on other threads don't we - esp the Honkity Honk one - so hope we'll 'meet' there and on others in the future regularly!!

Indeed we will! Have a great weekend (and week!) :)

This week's loss was down to ur fab salad challenge - looking forward to the soup one starting April 15 - I'm not on commission ppl - but I'm sure Kay wd warmly welcome anyone who'd like to join in - she's busily planning the soup challenge - check out her thread in the next week or so!

What are these challenges about then? You have raised my curiousity now! :D

What are these challenges about then? You have raised my curiousity now! :D

Hi - u need to take a look here to see what it's all about - but in a nutshell - it's a challenge created by the lovely Kay003 who's just got into the 11s this week and now subscribed here - it's basically a way of eating to boost weight loss - Kay suggests that it's followed for a week:

http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world-teams-challenges/338626-kays-salad-challenge.html

Here's Kay's template which explains the 'rules' I broke a few of these :booboo:but still lost 2lbs over 6 days (had a few carbs; didn't do it Mothering Sunday - lunch out plus chocs; had my usual WI Treat Day and only did it for 6 days b4 today's WI) you'll see in her thread that she's currently working on a soup challenge to start on April 15 too.

SALAD CHALLENGE TEMPLATE

1. Date - fill out the date your food diary is for
2. Day of Challenge - eg, DAY 4 of challenge
3. Water Intake - this should be 2L minimum
4. Carbs Today - This is a no carb or low carb challenge so it should say `none' but if you have had, rice, pasta potatoes, noodles, please list it and how much.
5. Body Magic - This should be a minimum of 30 mins, 2/3 times in the week, please list what body magic you have done, eg 30 mins walk.
6. Total Syns - Maximum of 10 allowed, please write your total number of syns if you have gone over be honest and right it down

Kay pops her head in, slightly embarrassed :hide: , Linda what are you like ? :D, I know you mean well hun and I really appreciate that you've loved the challenges and want to share that with everyone, but I just want to clarify, this is still the 11's going down to 10's thread, sorry for the :hijack: hijack peeps. Also I have mentioned this before and I will say it again, I don't mind links of the challenges being shared with other members to direct them to the thread, but please do not feel the need to copy paste extracts from the challenge to another part of the forum, they will seem out of context and misunderstood when they are not part of the original thread, also I am just one individual, and the challenges are just my humble opinion of what I think works, I am no nutrition guru, if I was I would have put myself at target many many moons ago ! :D

Upd I love you to bits you know that :p, I hope you don't mind me clarifying the above :). I hope you all have a smashing week ahead and a super duper loss ! :D

Kay xx

Well done to everyone on your loses.. This is such a supportive group.

I'm gonna have to leave you lovely people...no offence but I hope I dont come back. 2.5lb off today taking me to 10s 12lb! Waa hoo!

See you all in the 10s very soon! Xx

Well done to everyone on your loses.. This is such a supportive group.

I'm gonna have to leave you lovely people...no offence but I hope I dont come back. 2.5lb off today taking me to 10s 12lb! Waa hoo!

See you all in the 10s very soon! Xx

Well done - that's a great result!

I'm just sticking my head in to say hi, and to warn ye to start making room for me!! I'm seeing an 11 on the scales in the morning now - and hoping to see it at group on Tuesday as well but I need to lose more than 2 lbs for that!! It's been so long since I saw an 11 on the scale that it's head melting to hear people mention the 10's!!!

I'm just sticking my head in to say hi, and to warn ye to start making room for me!! I'm seeing an 11 on the scales in the morning now - and hoping to see it at group on Tuesday as well but I need to lose more than 2 lbs for that!! It's been so long since I saw an 11 on the scale that it's head melting to hear people mention the 10's!!!

Good Morning SM :), it will be great to have you here on Tuesday with the rest of us. Glad the scales are going down and the Salad Challenge is working for you. I've not seen you update your logs on the thread ?

Kay xx

Hello. Can I jump in too?

starting today and looking forward to seeing the tens already. First time doing sw so will probably make loads of mistakes although the plan looks fairly easy!

Welcome new peoples!

Fiddlechick I'm sure you will be fine once you read the books but if you're not sure just ask, someone on here will know!

I'm sure most of you will be in the tens very soon. Me, I will be a while I think! X

Thanks :) Everyone is very friendly here :) It will probably take me a while to get back in the tens so might as well make myself comfy!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Just realised I am nearly half way through till my target. Eeeek. When I think of how far to go I still get panicked so concentrating on half a stone at a time and I should get there

Back