Anyone in the 11 stone bracket want support to get down to the 10s?

Hope to be in the 10's next week, good luck to everyone else!!

Just over 2lb to go until I'm down in the 10s, but with my WI tonight and a huge consumption of alcohol at the weekend, I don't believe it'll be this week where I'm hitting the lower level.

Saddums :(

I'm in, I'm in - down 4lbs to 11st 12lbs!! In the 11's fully dressed and in the evening!!!

Yay ! I'm so happy for you hun ! :talk017: I'm glad you stuck with the Salad Challenge and its worked for you :D. I have updated your results on the spreadsheet for all to see your fantastic achievement, but will post on here too incase you miss it :p. Hope you have another smashing loss next week hun, only 2lbs away from your 2 stone award now. Fingers crossed its yours next week ! :)

Salad Challenge2.png
Kay xx

Yay ! I'm so happy for you hun ! :talk017: I'm glad you stuck with the Salad Challenge and its worked for you :D. I have updated your results on the spreadsheet for all to see your fantastic achievement, but will post on here too incase you miss it :p. Hope you have another smashing loss next week hun, only 2lbs away from your 2 stone award now. Fingers crossed its yours next week ! :)

View attachment 132874
Kay xx

Kay I need your help! Where are your challenges? :) will be starting them after the weekend as it's my 30th and will def need help getting back on track! Xx

Kay I need your help! Where are your challenges? :) will be starting them after the weekend as it's my 30th and will def need help getting back on track! Xx

Your most welcome hun :p, the next challenge is the Soup Challenge which will start on Tuesday 15th April. I will be posting the thread for it tomorrow, its new. I will send u the link for it tomorrow. Hope you enjoy your 30th, happy birthday hun in advance ! :)

Kay xx

Well done everyone on loses, after going up and down I lost half a pound this week so 11. 1/2 again is close got to get in those 10s next week!

Back