Anyone in the 11 stone bracket want support to get down to the 10s?

Hello!

I'm new to this site and thread but I'm so glad I've found this thread as I think this will be tough

I'm currently 11st8.0lb hoping to get to 10st0.0lb. I'd like to do this coz I was really unhappy with the way I looked as a bridesmaid for my brothers wedding in 2012... Now the other brother is getting married in September and I'm a bridesmaid again I will wear a gorgeous dress I'm determined!!

I started two days ago so weigh on Mondays.
Fingers crossed xx

2.5 off this week so down to 11.11 stone. I'm well pleased with that. Baby steps will do me fine.

Oh I definitely feel the difference, I have a totally different posture and walk with so much more confidence. :)

Actually, what I'm really enjoying is the fact that with all the exercise added in as well, I'm so much fitter.

Had my weigh in last night, 11st4lb, I'm now 1lb away from a 4st loss. I can't quite believe it...

Wow thats fantastic xx i went to school other day and one of mums refered to me as the skinny small one lol it made my day

I lost 2 lbs this week, bringing me down to 11st 1.5 lbs. 2 more pounds to go and I will be in the 10's. Yay!!

Well done everyone xx

Hey all jumping on the 11s to 10s bandwagon as of today, my first weigh in I lost a staggering 7lbs bringing me straight down to the 11's woop woop, hoping I won't be too long here and be in the 10's soonies, well done on all your fab losses so far :), x

So I'm still here...still lingering...! Havnt posted for a while actually, been up and down the same few lbs for quite a few months, decided to have 2 super strict weeks on SP and got closer than ever to the 10's... then...Easter weekend! Lol. Havnt weighed since...:eek:

I've had a big gain over the last 2 weeks and am now 11st 7 (boohoo!!). It's only a temporary blip, though, and I will be out of the 11's in a month's time!

Well, I'm officially going to stay here as I set my target at 11stone 0lbs - and achieved it tonight! :)

I'm very pear-shaped so an am happy with size 10/12 top and 12/14 bottom - I didn't want to lose any more from "up top" so think I'll stay here for a while and get used to maintaining (can't see me going any lower, to be honest!)

Hello :)

I've just weighed in at 11st 12½ and finally out of the obese BMI range.

I will be here for a while and looking forward to getting to know you all.

Tracy :)

-3lb this week and arriving at 11st 13lb !

Hi Everyone, Hpe you don't mind me joining you been trying to get down into this group for a while! x

This zone is awfully quiet compared to others! I've had an o.k week and then yesterday I fell onto a leftover Easter eeg! Oops! So going to do the ee s.p until I get weighed on Thursday and probably have under five syns a day in a bid to have. Maintain this week :) xx

Hello everyone!

I'm to join you tonight as a loss of 3lb takes me to 11 stone 11... Just 1lb away from my two and a half stone award :D

This zone is awfully quiet compared to others! I've had an o.k week and then yesterday I fell onto a leftover Easter eeg! Oops! So going to do the ee s.p until I get weighed on Thursday and probably have under five syns a day in a bid to have. Maintain this week :) xx

Hopefully now we're all arriving from the 12s it'll liven up :D

Hello Ladies :)

The 11stone range feels great doesn't it? but i'm betting the 10 stone range will feel even better ;)

Tracy x

Its so nice to be back in the company of those who kept me going in the last zone! so fed up this week! Its hard to keep motivated when you have beening doing SW for a while! made weetabix muffins to keep me going today and tomorrow!

how is everyone else doing this week? x

Back