Anyone in the 11 stone bracket want support to get down to the 10s?

Strict SP week after 2 weeks of birthday treats=3.5lb loss, my biggest in a very long time! Very happy lady here. Ever closer to the 10's...:)

Strict SP week after 2 weeks of birthday treats=3.5lb loss, my biggest in a very long time! Very happy lady here. Ever closer to the 10's...:)

Well done! I've always been tempted by SP but I think I love rice too much!

Had a 4 lbs loss this morning at weigh in - taking me to 11st 6.....finally got myself properly back on track after being up'n'down for weeks :rolleyes:

just need 1.5 lbs for my 4st award :)....hopefully next week :)

Congrats!

That's a fab loss, you're edging closer to the magical 10stone range. I bet you get your 1½lb loss next week.

Tracy :)

Had a 4 lbs loss this morning at weigh in - taking me to 11st 6.....finally got myself properly back on track after being up'n'down for weeks :rolleyes:

just need 1.5 lbs for my 4st award :)....hopefully next week :)

Great work; you'll easily get that 1.5lb off now you're back in the zone :D

Great to see such fab weight losses! New week starting in the am, weigh in on Tuesday after a manic week, looking forward to getting back to basics! Have a great sw week!

Hey everyone, I am very pleased to let you know that I'll be moving into the next thread down....I weighed in at 10st12.5lb on Monday night, so so chuffed. Good luck, please come and join me in the 10s! :)

Fab news!

I had a horrific weigh in on tues , after having a good week in my head, I ve put up 4lbs!!!! Putting me back up over 12st, I am not taking this lying down and fighting had to get back to 11st!
I really wonder where this sudden increase comes from coz it depresses me like hell ! Not star week or anything else, and I really didnt go far off plan! The biggest problem for me now is that I lose confidence in myself and in the plan! This often leads to emotional eating! Any why I am typing all this is beyond me! Sorry for rant!

Hey everyone, I am very pleased to let you know that I'll be moving into the next thread down....I weighed in at 10st12.5lb on Monday night, so so chuffed. Good luck, please come and join me in the 10s! :)
well done!
Can't wait to get there myself, hopefully not much longer lol

Hi.. I'm in the 11's. Started wed past and weighed in at 11st 10lb :( My aim
is to get in the 9's :)

Back