Anyone in the 11s trying to get into the 10s?

11.3 for me - reckon next week I could be in the 10's. So long as its by the end of this month I will be happy :D x

Will be strict(ish) until Friday, then off to the caravan where I undo all the good work of the week! I do usually run Sat and Sun though so hopefully it balances out :rolleyes:

Don't think I have been 10st anything for about 10 years :D

Come on the 10s was 11.4 yesterday went off plan last night so up to 11.5 today - I need to get to the 10s so strict TS for me til I see those 10s again X

We are all hovering around the same mark and putting on/losing a pound here and there. Quite funny really. 2wks I've given myself to be in the 10's, thats the plan anyway x

Im bowing out this one ladies for the forseable future. Just found out im pregnant :) Good luck with your journey & hpe u all reach ur goals :)

Yay! I am in this group now :) hi guys!

You're already nearly half way there Smidge :D Welcome on board.....its slow progress in this club (speaking for myself of course) :) x

Oh yea! Have we lost exactly the same lol? I've got 5 and a half weeks to get outta here before my holibobs ;) fingers crossed!!

Your goal weight is now my new goal for my hols in sept. I say holiday, just a little city break really but want a half stone buffer for it! Quite happy at my weight now really so as long as I don't creep up before then ill be happy :)

i reckon you'll smash it, you're in the zone! X

Hi again smidge, good luck getting to your 10s too and hopefully I will be there soon too! x

Woo! Thanks guys!

@Plym, let's see if we can get you to target at the same time as me :D you can do it, the zone is a friendly place to be lol!

@moisy how are you getting on? :)

Hmm will try. I have put on 4lbs from yesterday??? Honestly its soooo infuriating, especially as I made a good effort not to eat too :) And I did a circuits class in the sun last night and thats the thanks I get :cry:

I shall look more long term I think and just hope it re-balances by next week! x

11st 0.5lbs this morning.... Might be my last post in here... Really hoping for 10s tomorrow.... Eeeek! Xxx

Fingers crossed for you Carrie!!! :D

Back