Anyone in the 11s trying to get into the 10s?

Well I'm in the 10s so will leave this thread and join the other. :) see yous there soooon :) xxx

Well done you, not sure ill be there for a while. Thinnest I've been in ages and stomach nearly flat yet still 11,3! Oh we'll could be just water or my set weight for a bit? X

Bye Carrie! Well done :D look forward to seeing you on the other side!

I've been lurking here a bit longer than I hoped. I was anticipating that last Sunday I'd drop below 11 stone. It didn't happen, or rather, it didn't last; I hit 10 stone 13.8 pounds and then back up to 11 stone 1.5 pounds and languished there unchanged. It looks like I might be approach that 11 stone barrier again (currently 11 stone 0.5 pound) tomorrow or the next day.

Well done for those who moved onto the 10s.

Well I'm in the 10s so will leave this thread and join the other. :) see yous there soooon :) xxx

Well done Carrie. I'm really pleased for you.

10 stone 13 1/4 pounds.

I could be back into the 11 stone zone tomorrow (like a couple days ago) so I don't want to make it official yet. I'll probably wait to join the 10 crew until tomorrow too. Fingers crossed though.

A couple more weeks here for me! How's everyone else getting on? Desperate motivation injection needed here!!!

Hi, smidge, same with me. Feel sooooo weak at the moment. Probably a combination of diet and heat but just feel like I need some sort of sugar boost. I actually feel dizzy first thing in the morning. Don't want to take time off but thinking I might need a couple of days to re-energise and then get back on it. x

Hey moisy, glad someone else is feeling a little beat down this week! It's hard sometimes isn't it! I'm really fighting the mental hunger at the moment, all I want to do is eat!! I'm only doing 2 more weeks until my holiday but I'm so tempted to come off early.. Only 13 days to go, only 13 days to go!!

Keep going smidge as finishing a few days earlier will turn into a month otherwise!

I am so hoping tomorrows weigh in is a 10 stone anything reading!! I'm in this July challenge and not made much of a dent in my monthly target at all!!

sending lots of 10,13 vibes to my scales tonight :) x

Thank you - Those are true wise words indeed!! I've got my fingers crossed for you plym! :D

Well I made it, but I will stay in this club I think as will never reach the 9's. Plus I am only just in the 10's too :) x

Aw that's fantastic plym, well done :D are you chuffed? Are you planning on getting into the 9's or is your goal in the 10's?

Well, I'm going to be out of here for a few days having put on 4lb while on holiday. Bye for now. Hope to be back soon!

4lb sounds like a win to me though! Not very much at all :) see you back here soon!

Thanks Smidge. Hope to be back asap!

hello all and well done on your progress so far! :) I'm in my 11s, last weigh in was 11.8 hoping to be in the 10s in around 2 weeks. was in my 10s this time last year and hope to get there again and eventually reach my goal of 9.4 which i haven't seen since around 4yrs ago.

GL everyone x

Back