Anyone in the 11s trying to get into the 10s?

Smidge, sorry for the very late response! No I don't intend to go to the 9's. Couldn't ever imagine being in the 10's really but I'm still here......just! Funny though as whilst sitting in the dentist and reading mag, it had all these similar height people and their weights and they were all 9 stone something. Always believed I'd look anorexic in the 9's but who knows?! I think 10st 7lb is about as low as I'd go.

Definitely can't put on any weight now, as stupid OH took the wrong bag to the charity shop this morning :mad: All my lovely different colour jeans and work clothes that I'd only just grown out of?!!!! I called and they said they'd sorted it all and basically couldn'y have it back!! x

Yea I don't think I'll head for the 9's either but I guess I might feel different when I get to goal!

Uh oh, bad news on the clothes front then! But probably for the best, as you say you can't put on weight if you don't have any 'fat clothes'! I am going to throw away my leggings once I get to goal, they are to stretchy so I put on weight too easily in them!

11stone dead!! Getting into the 10s is proving harder than I thought. However, I did have a long weekend away at my sisters and had to come off TS so probably not as bad as it seems! xx

Joining here please.
11 stone 12. Just escaped the 12s.
Desperate to get into the 10s.
I am 5 5.
My target is 9 13.
But to get into the 10s is next goal.
Hmm wonder how long it will take?
Trying to picture myself with a stone gone and cannot visualise it.

Telling of moisy,closer I get to the 10's the slower my losses are :(

Yes smidge I am finding that too, also finding the summer hols (I am a teacher) and the nice weather is making it harder to stick to 100%. Not that I don't want to do it, just so many days out and other things happening. Last night I went out for a long time planned meal with a friend-I did eat and was sooooo uncomfortable and felt ill when I got home. I was really annoyed that I had come off and eager to get back on TS today. I feel more comfortable and relaxed on it somehow. I was planning to only do this until my family holiday next week but I now plan to keep going until Xmas. x

I feel more comfortable on plan too, guess its habit and we know it works! Eating again is a bit scary! I'm on hols in 2 weeks, don't think I will see the 10's before I go but never mind. I wasn't planning on coming back to exante but part of me thinks it would be good to get the last stone off.. Something to think about I think

Hi Smidge. I guess everyone is different but I intend staying on exante until I reach goal and the following the 5:2 system to maintain.

I'd thought about that 5:2 exante too, might try that first see how I get on!

Must admit, that's still a long way off for me! Need to lose a lot before then!

Omg guys! Did it! :D I'm on refeed this week though so I'm going to stay here to save the embarrassment when I'm back next week with my water weight added on lol!

Ha funny you say that too - 'fat clothes'. Thats what I said when I called the charity shop to get them back. I think she thought I was meant to take them to another charity shop, I was like, err no they're my fat clothes bag, ha ha. Anyway my partner went there later that day and asked if I wanted to buy back my jeans for £2.99 each - :eek: Flippin cheek! So yes my emtional crutch of fat clothes are all gone, boo hoo x

Thanks Guys! Defo motivated to keep this weight off over holidays now, keep as close to the 10's as possible!

@Plym - Lol! I got rid of all my 'fat' clothes but what I considered 'thin' clothes 3 months ago are starting to fall down! :eek:

Oooh i have just discovered these threads on through the stones what a great idea! I started Exante just 5 days ago at 12st3lb target originally 10 st but these threads hav really spurred me on. I wont be stopping when i get in the 10s. Im currently 11st6lbs not even long to the 10s then il be reaching for the 9s!! Good luck everyone!

Anyone on here nearly there into the 10s? Im SO looking forward to seeing that on the scales! ;-)

Back