Anyone in the 11s trying to get into the 10s?

Hi there. Im new to exante, day 1. Weighing in at 11st 11lb and 5ft 6". Cant believe Ive let my weight creep this high. Im trying to be 10st on the button (my physique just dosent look right if I weigh any less than 10st). Anyway Im enjoying the inspiration on here so far, cant wait till im back in the 10s!

Last edited:
Good luck skinny dream you will in those 10s before you know it -11.7 this morning so hope to get to 10s soon

I had a sneaky weigh this morning (3 weeks 2 days in) and was made up to be able to say i have now officially lost a stone! Currently 11st 3lb! Those 10s are just around the corner now!!

11st2lb this morning! Neeearrrrly there!!!!

Aaaaand... 11st 1lb this morning! Creeping very close! Prob stay same now for ages lol!

Lol thank you. Im still not there yet and feeling like i want to eat everything in sight lol need to get the mindset back. Have been 100% again today but feel bigger if anything! Cant possibly be though! I WILL get into the tens this week!!

FINALLY!! I can say goodbyeeee to this thread I am officially IN THE TENS!!! Weighed at 10st 13.2lb this morning! Determined to stay 100% to avoid slipping back!

If anyone is actually still on this thread hope to see you soon in the 10s!! ;-) x

Well, I'm going to be out of here for a few days having put on 4lb while on holiday. Bye for now. Hope to be back soon!

This was what I said on 4th August and it has taken me until today to get back via going up to 13stone. Hopefully I'll be going downwards and not upwards this time. Was 11st 12lb this morning.

Yey, I'm here! 11st 11lb this morning :) Taken me ages to get here, hoping I don't stick around too long x

Well done ExanteSlim - I have made it from 12 stone this week to 11 so hopefully rolling down to 10 soon

Just about hanging in today Minnie to be honest - some days are so hard on this diet hope you are doing well x

Back