Anyone in the 12s wanting to get into the 11s?

Like I predicted I'm still here! But its on the move again so hopefully only for a few weeks......anyone else about?

Knock knock - have just scraped in here! Hello anyone still around! :)

Hoping to exit to the 11s at the end of December. :)

Well done for getting in the 12's I have been here a long time but hopefully not for long as my weight loss is heading in the right direction

Thanks heatwave - new stone brackets are hard to break aren't they? I'm sure you'll be dipping your toes in the 11s soon though :)

Hi peeps

Well after hols, major tooth ache for 12 yes 12 weeks I'm back in the 12's. Going to do official start wi in morn and aim to be 100% till my operation on the 26th nov. Not sure how I'll do after during recovery but decided ever little will help as would really like to be back in the 11's before Christmas.
Will post restart weight tomorrow xx

So official start wi and is worse than I thought :(
Am 12.7.4.
Will hopefully be closer to the 11's in 2 weeks! X

Think I will be in the 12s for at least 3-5 weeks, I average around 2lb a week so hopefully out of here after Christmas at the latest. :)

Good luck to any lurkers.

12.1.4 this morning so am hoping to be in the 11's next week. Although am struggling today and I know after week one but loss slows right down. Can always hope though lol x

Still floating around in here, probably will exit hopefully on my last weigh in before Christmas (23 December)

Fingers crossed! Currently 12st 3.5lbs - Only about 4lbs to get into the 11s!

1lb and I'll be out of the 12s! Fingers crossed no more than a week's time! good luck to anyone lurking in here :)

Hi Im here eager to break in to the 11s! Hoping for a good first week result!

So close it's agonising haha 0.3lbs to go!

Ha know the feeling I'm .2 above 12st. Just can't seem to get below it though!! Xx

It is so frustrating!

This morning I weighed in at 11st 13.1lb! But I'm not confident it'll stay there so not ready to move down a stone just yet.

Me me me!!

I had just over 2lbs to go to get into the 11s... And I had a McDonald's last night (which I don't even like that much so it was a rubbish cheat)

Now I've got 4lbs to get out of the 12s. Hoping I can get past that in the next 10 days.

I get married in April and am determined I'm not trying my dress on again til I'm 11 stone 7lbs. It needs to hurry up I wanna try it on again lol

Me me me!! I had just over 2lbs to go to get into the 11s... And I had a McDonald's last night (which I don't even like that much so it was a rubbish cheat) Now I've got 4lbs to get out of the 12s. Hoping I can get past that in the next 10 days. I get married in April and am determined I'm not trying my dress on again til I'm 11 stone 7lbs. It needs to hurry up I wanna try it on again lol

I'm sure you can loose that 4lbs in no time! Good luck, so exciting getting ready for your wedding. :)

At long last I'm outta here! See in the 11's everyone x

Back