Anyone in the 12s wanting to get into the 11s?

Wowsers Katie you are doing so well!
Yaaaay Heatwave well done :)

Cheers Roxi, was 12-2 this morning and 12-1 (!!!!:eek:!!!!) this afternoon, hope that weight lasts till morning :D

Hope you have a good night tonight.......and be good! ;) xx

Fingers crossed the 12-1 stays this morning Katie, I'm sure it will :)

12-3 this morning for me... Shame I'm going out tonight now I'm on a roll!! I'm hoping another week then I'll be in the 11s! :)
It did :D I was 12-1 this morning but then had a bad food day so I'll be up again in the morning - hope to be in the 11's later in the week though xx

Hope you're having a great night xx

12.11 today pushing for mid 12's next week Come on!!

Well done Kylie and Heatwave, you're doing great :D

I don't know what weight I am but can tell and feel that I'm still in the 12's ---- can't wait to feel 11 lol xx

Having got so close (12st 2.75lbs) several weeks a go, I then came off plan for a couple of weeks (maybe nearer a month). Back on track again now but haven't been brave enough to face the scales......maybe in another couple of weeks so that I am in with a good chance of having undone the inevitable gain from being off plan.....back soon to check in!! So nice to see everyone ding so well xx

Having got so close (12st 2.75lbs) several weeks a go, I then came off plan for a couple of weeks (maybe nearer a month). Back on track again now but haven't been brave enough to face the scales......maybe in another couple of weeks so that I am in with a good chance of having undone the inevitable gain from being off plan.....back soon to check in!! So nice to see everyone ding so well xx
Give it your best shot, stick with it and you'll soon be there - best of luck :)

Argh that dreaded last pound Kylie :) When do you go away? x

That's good, that'll have you in the mid 11's which will hopefully have you in a frame of mind for good food choices while on holiday, though fab food of course :) x

Still here...... for a while I think

I am new I thought I would dip my toes in here. I started in June at 14-7 and am now at 12-1. I don't do food week but instead have every fourth weekend off (Friday till Monday night) which was last weekend so am back to TS today and hoping to be near the lower 11 before next weekend off.

Last edited:
I have 2 pounds to go before i hit my one stone loss. I started at 13.2 and now im 12.4.Really cant wait until im in the 11's
Good luck everyone :)

Back