Anyone in the 12s wanting to get into the 11s?

Hi Wayz. Still 12st 7lb so we've both stayed the same. I'm determined to stick to 100% TS today as tomorrow is my weekly weigh in day. Also going to try and do a run as well! Shall we make a pact to both do 100%?

Hmmm Saturday is normally my steak and a glass if red night!!! So will be 100% until tonight, does that count??!!

Yes, that's fine. I'll be jealous now thinking of you having steak and wine!

Hi Kitty. Welcome! Hopefully we'll all be in the 11s, wanting to be in the 10s soon.

Thanks Lynne :)

I can't wait to be there. Hope the day has gone well for you. Yesterday was 100% for me and I was so pleased. Feeling like today might be the same. :wow: So far I've managed to be that way and am not planning on giving in to temptation. My husband's been so supportive. And my mother has come around too - she found this whole being on VLCD thing completely alien at first. But then she is 75. They don't get it.

Thanks Lynne :)

I can't wait to be there. Hope the day has gone well for you. Yesterday was 100% for me and I was so pleased. Feeling like today might be the same. :wow: So far I've managed to be that way and am not planning on giving in to temptation. My husband's been so supportive. And my mother has come around too - she found this whole being on VLCD thing completely alien at first. But then she is 75. They don't get it.

My mum is 86 in September and I'm sure she won't understand about VLCDs. I haven't seen her since before I started and am going to stay with her next Thursday for a few days. I haven't told her about my weight loss so I imagine she will get quite a shock! Can't say I'm looking forward to the visit - she isn't a very easy person to get on with!

Weekly weigh in today. Still sts but it's a 2lb loss for the week Not complaining!

My mum is 86 in September and I'm sure she won't understand about VLCDs. I haven't seen her since before I started and am going to stay with her next Thursday for a few days. I haven't told her about my weight loss so I imagine she will get quite a shock! Can't say I'm looking forward to the visit - she isn't a very easy person to get on with!
Totally understand about the difficult mother. Mine can be a bloody pain but I've no choice but to have her live with us. She's not able to manage on her own any more. Thank goodness my husband is such an angel and has allowed her to move in. We are struggling, and keeping our fingers crossed that finances will allow us to move house sometime next year so that we'll have more space. Right now she'd in our living room and it is so tight. No choice though so have to bear it as best we can.

Good luck with the visit to yours. Just wanted to say, I get it.

Weekly weigh in today. Still sts but it's a 2lb loss for the week Not complaining!

Hey, congratulations on the weight loss. Each lbs off is a victory. It means we are getting to where we want to be.

Thanks both!

How you doing Lynne? Hope your mum is doing ok. Well done for the 2 lb loss! I'm still 2 lb behind you!!

Hi Wayz. I'm back now. My mum's fine. She's pretty robust for someone who is nearly 86! Weighed in this morning. Down to 12st 5lb - still a way to go!

Hi Wayz. You're going to kill me! 12st 4lb this morning! Are you managing to stay 100%. This is my 2nd day if I make it.

Well done! You'll thank me for it when you are looking gorgeous in your new hol wardrobe!
Yes been 100%. So in the zone right now! Have a good day!

Well done ladies. I've had a bad week but back in the game today. Will post weight results after the weekend :)

Good luck kittyperry!

Thank you lovely. Yesterday wasn't too bad. 100% plus some peanuts. Today's started out better, so feel like I'm in the game again. Yey! Can't wait to lose more weight. Tired of seeing the scales at the same point.

12st 3lb this morning. Another 4lb to go and I'll be in the 11s. It would lovely to get there before I go on holiday. It's possible - got 10 days left!

Back