Anyone in the 12s wanting to get into the 11s?

Well done Lynne! And after your race today I'm sure you'll be in the 11s really soon.

I was 12.8 this morn ... Don't ask :-(

Well done Lynne! And after your race today I'm sure you'll be in the 11s really soon.

I was 12.8 this morn ... Don't ask :-(

I won't ask but I can guess! Make a fresh start tomorrow and you'll soon be back on track! I had 3 chocolate brioches and an iced latte today so it will be back to day one for me too tomorrow. Oh dear, back to head aches and freezing hands and feet!

12st 2lb this morning - getting closer!!!!!

Some of them are still too tight! How has your day been?

Even more of an incentive then! My days been ok-Ish thanks. Had a bar then went into Manchester to pick up my work dresses that I've had taken in. So far so good right? Then I bought my 2 yr old a cheddar cheese savoury sandwich for lunch which she refused to eat so I tried a bit .... Yep, then a bit more then I put the empty carton in the bin!! It was 50 g of carbs and 420 cals so just over 2 packs of soup's worth. Grrrrrrrr. Still, not been hungry as bag had so much water today and been on the go constantly. Just done Pilates too, not a calorie burner but do love it. Hope you've had a good day. Working from home tomorrow so need to stay focused and away from the girls' sweetie tin!!

It's very difficult when there is temptation in front of you. I had a similar situation yesterday when I ate those 3 chocolate brioches. The important thing is not to continue eating the wrong stuff but to put it behind you and make a fresh start.

Oohhhh brioche!! We've got friends coming on fri til sun and I'm stressing as to whether I stay TS or come off plan for the weekend. If I do I know it sets me back even more but I have to admit, though I love the results on exante, the anti-social side of it esp at weekends is really getting to me. Will see how the week goes and then decide.

I'm definitely going off exante when I go on holiday! I think it's important to keep things in perspective. We have to have a life at the same time as losing weight to stay healthy. Another lb off this morning - down to 12st 1lb!

Thanks Wayz. You'll get there too!

Me, I am 12st8 and trying to get back in the 11s!

Good luck Skinnybee!

Done it! Whoop whoop! 11st 13lb this morning!

Well done! Now get outta here and set up the next through the stones thread where I'll hope to see you next week as I was 12.2 this morning! I think working so hard at the moment is counting as exercise!!

Well done! Now get outta here and set up the next through the stones thread where I'll hope to see you next week as I was 12.2 this morning! I think working so hard at the moment is counting as exercise!!

I've joined the 11s to 10s. You'll be joining me there in a couple of days! I'm leaving the exercise until I'm back from holiday as I've too much to do at both work and home at the minute!

Out of here now!

Back