Anyone in the 12s wanting to get into the 11s?

6lb to go at the moment.

Can I join you? I started at 12.3 which is my highest weight (And my trigger weight - whenever I get up to 12 something I go on a diet)
Hoping to be in the 11's at my weigh in next weds - good luck everybody!

Can I join too, started Tuesday at 12,6 my heaviest for years and I'm only 5'4, got hols in 12 weeks would love to lose a couple of stone by then! :):eek:

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I'm in the 11's! 10's next x

11 days in and 6 lb down nearly in the 11th can't wait, feel lots better

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Oh I've waited so long to post in here but at last I can :D The scales finally moved and have me at 12st 12.75lb this morning!

Hi

I hope it's ok for me to join?

I am currently 12.13 and have been stuck there all week :(

Am hoping my WI day the darn scales will have finally moved in the right direction, so scared I my teeter back over into the 13 stones again.

Anyway got a feeling I may be in this group for a while lol xx

Hi Slim, very glad to have you in here, thought I was home alone :D

Hope the scales soon show a shift for you x

Thanks Katie.
Just looking at your achievements and you have done so well.
I was in the 17 stones at my heaviest and feel so much better now i'm just in the 12's.

Am currently 3 stone lighter than I was this time last year but hoping to keep going.

Having night off this eve as hubby is cooking a slimming world style mousakka with lemon cous cous so am looking forward to that.

Have a weeks gym pass and have been going every day so should have already burnt off the calories for this eve lol.

Will see what mondays weigh in brings, think i'll cry if I am back in the 13's :( xx

Thanks Katie.
Just looking at your achievements and you have done so well.
I was in the 17 stones at my heaviest and feel so much better now i'm just in the 12's.

Am currently 3 stone lighter than I was this time last year but hoping to keep going.

Having night off this eve as hubby is cooking a slimming world style mousakka with lemon cous cous so am looking forward to that.

Have a weeks gym pass and have been going every day so should have already burnt off the calories for this eve lol.

Will see what mondays weigh in brings, think i'll cry if I am back in the 13's :( xx

Thanks Slim - I was 19 and a half at my heaviest but lost a couple of stone over time before starting Exante in January - I'm made up to have lost 4 1/2 stone this year :) I definitely feel much better and fitter as I am now - I've started to do some long uphill walks and they are helping.

Hope you have a good night, stay in moderation and you should be fine for weigh in. Enjoy the gym :)

That's an amazing loss you have acheived so far hon. Has your head caught up with your loss yet?

Only asking as I know when I lost 5 st on 4 1/2 months a few years ago I don't think I ever really appreciated and took note of just how small I had gotten.

Think I have just been having a bad week emotionally and been feeling generally fat, am hoping feeling like this will pass quite soon though so I can get on with it and stop stressing over it all xx

That's an amazing loss you have acheived so far hon. Has your head caught up with your loss yet?

Only asking as I know when I lost 5 st on 4 1/2 months a few years ago I don't think I ever really appreciated and took note of just how small I had gotten.

Think I have just been having a bad week emotionally and been feeling generally fat, am hoping feeling like this will pass quite soon though so I can get on with it and stop stressing over it all xx

Thats a really good question and I guess the answer would be sometimes - days like today would be a yes as I've done an 11 mile walk over fields, up slopes, roads, canal bank and then along a treacherous river bank, there is no way on earth I could have thought to do that before and today was a bloody hard slog but I loved it.

Other days I'd say no, I still generally feel the same as I did before and at times as uncomfortable in myself as I did before. I just need more yes days and less no days :)

i hope oped the feeling does pass for you soon, you really shouldn't feel like that especially when you look at your stats, bmi / height / weight --- you should be feeling bloody wonderful and full of confidence xx

Your walk sounds fab hon, I love walking especially power walking. (am awful at running though)!
I did an hours slog in the gym and 20 lengths in the pool today.
Tomorrow either going on the moors or to the beach so am looking forward to that.

Will try and squeeze an hour at the gym too lol

More yes days sounds like a good plan and think that's what I need to remind myself of maybe??? xx

Back