Anyone in the 22s ....

Hello lovely ladies! please can I join? I have been mooching around for a bit but wasn't sure what I weighted so couldn't pick a room - anyway went to my first ever SW class tonight and it puts me in this room as I am 22st 5 lbs!

Its obviously more than I wanted to be at any point, but now I know I'm gonna kick that fats bum! and am determined like you guys to get down to below twenty! Set my first target as the 10% so need to get to 20 st 2.5 pounds in my 12 week countdown!

I'm so glad I've found minimins finally feel like I can do this! yay!
hope you're all ok

Welcome to the club, we all start somewhere i was 22stone 4lb last week and lost 9.5lb in my first week so you can do it, I eat loads of superfree food this seems to boost the loss....... here comes 10%

There is a recipe for Slimming World crisps. Peel and slice a potato really, really thinly. Spray the hell out of a plate, and put your crisps on it. Then nuke in the microwave for anything up to 10 minutes... keep an eye on them, though!
Then season and enjoy.

Free food. But not if you're going to have loads and loads.. then it's food abuse. :D

I wish you all the best!

Hey thanks guys, sorry can't help with the 10% thankfully the consultant did this for me, maths was never my strong suit. Think I'm ging to be eating lots of superfree stuff too cos I love veg and fruit so hopefully this shouldnt be too difficult to keep up! I'm excited about next week now! :)

You have to work out your weight in pounds then take away 10 percent
xx

Mine is 32.1 lbs So 2.29 stone xx

Thanks, mine will be about the same as yours then...... as i satred at 312lb...... so i need to get to 20stone 4lb to hit the big 10...

How's everyone doing? Saturday is my weigh in day - STS today but know that is due to 'star' week so should have a better loss next week :Dxx

Aw its my star week this week and I am just about to go and get some tea that has been recommended by someone on here to help with water retention. I can gain half a stone star week :-\ xx

Hey all! having a bit of a difficult day today! Got up at 9 and decided to nip to tesco quickly come back and have a nice breakkie, but didn't get back until lunch so had my breakfast then
bacon, fried egg in my magic pan requiring no oil whatsoever and 1 piece of brown toast (Hex B) grapes and an apple.

but we're having friends over tonight but not till late so was starving hubby was having a sandwich and didn't wanna slip, so had pasta n sauce (free) pear and grapes is this ok? Thought it was better than picking at lots of little things?

Thanks guys, I'm just starting to get used to this and it makes me feel quite stressed :cry::cry:when my plans go out of the window!

How's everyone else's day going? better thank mine I hope :p

loho said:
Hey all! having a bit of a difficult day today! Got up at 9 and decided to nip to tesco quickly come back and have a nice breakkie, but didn't get back until lunch so had my breakfast then
bacon, fried egg in my magic pan requiring no oil whatsoever and 1 piece of brown toast (Hex B) grapes and an apple.

but we're having friends over tonight but not till late so was starving hubby was having a sandwich and didn't wanna slip, so had pasta n sauce (free) pear and grapes is this ok? Thought it was better than picking at lots of little things?

Thanks guys, I'm just starting to get used to this and it makes me feel quite stressed :cry::cry:when my plans go out of the window!

How's everyone else's day going? better thank mine I hope :p

Well done on the good choices, what you went for is fine hun!

My day is going well do far been 100% because I want a bumper loss this week! Having a red day again for a change, I love my hex choices too much so don't often do ee.

Everyone have a great day :)

Wow Purple that's fab well done :) xx

You to Jayde xxx

Hi there! I joined this Wednesday and I started at 23st 7lb, outrageous I know :(
Well done on your amazing loss this week I'll let you know how I get on.
Good luck to us all!

Aw its my star week this week and I am just about to go and get some tea that has been recommended by someone on here to help with water retention. I can gain half a stone star week :-\ xx

Ooh what tea is that please Mrs E-H? I need all the help I can get!xxx

Back