Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

kim63 said:
Friday: 9st 4.5lbs
Saturday: 9st 4lbs
Sunday: 9st 3.5lbs
Monday: 9st 3.5lbs
Tuesday: 9st 1.5lbs
Wednesday: 9st 1.5lbs
Thursday: 9st 2lbs
Friday: 9st 0.5lbs

OK, as lovely as it is to see this 4lb loss for this week......how very odd! Think the 1.5lb loss from yesterday may be a bit of a spurious reading as I didn't have very much to eat yesterday as I got a shift at the last minute & all I had to eat were 3 scan bran muffins, banana & a phili cheese & pickle sandwich! So I will fully expect a gain next week with my record of the weight being all over the place! Not sure if you can see my signature but I'll post it in a bit & you'll see how all over the place my weight has been!

That's good tho as it went steadily down this week. Think I am done with daily weighing. Need sort scales. I took battery out then put it back in and my weight changed from being naked to having clothes on this time ...think this weigh in today has irritated me. Not knowing how well or how badly I have done. Need get out house as its driving me mad x

Week 1:7/77 days on plan = -3lbs......good loss as it was first week
Week 2:14/77 days on plan = +2lbs*.......water retention as *week looming
Week 3:21/77 days on plan = -1.5lbs*........just finished *week
Week 4:28/77 days on plan = +1.5lbs.....ran twice this week & possibly didnt drink enough
Week 5
: 35/35 days on plan = -4lbs.......no exercise & drank 1.5 litres of squash & my normal coffee intake

All I did differently this week was increase my fluids & drank an extra 1.5lites of squash & did no exercise as still have poorly hip! I'll carry on conciously drinking at least 1.5 litres of squash daily, as Im quite bad at it, but I'll also carry on with daily weight....cant believe Im saying that....but its quite exciting seeing the number daily!

That's good tho as it went steadily down this week. Think I am done with daily weighing. Need sort scales. I took battery out then put it back in and my weight changed from being naked to having clothes on this time ...think this weigh in today has irritated me. Not knowing how well or how badly I have done. Need get out house as its driving me mad x

I know you dont want to spend money on any new scales Deb, but they certainly sound as tho they need to go in the bin! If the numbers are irritating/upsetting you, surely for peace of mind get a new pair....Im sure your OH wouldn't mind! x

Nikki, you're looking fabulous & your bump is teeny & very neat. Hope you have a wonderful holiday & will look forward to some photos when you get back x

Morning

Nikki you look fab huni !! Enjoy your holiday hope you have a great time (very jealous could do with a week on the beach right now lol )
Take care xx

Well I wi this morn can't remember what I was 2 weeks ago need to look on my diary although I've not written there for ages :-( I'm 9.11 1/2 so I think that's a maintain or there about happy though cause I've not been keeping a close eye on things and only just started exercise again.

Day 2 shred done god it does feel good to workout !!!! Please remind me of this when I say I can't be bothered lol :)

Having a really hard time at the moment with my youngest daughter so feeling very emotional today that is one of the reasons I went AWOL for a while.... It's so tiring and draining that I then eat crap to give me a boost but got that boost from jillian this morn so feeling ok ish just want to get through today !!

Omg as I'm typing this the lad I work with has gone to lidl to get a cheese pastry thing and is trying tempt me to one or a doughnut...... Ha ha he usually very good but he's got a hangover today serves him right going out on a school night ha ha hope it doesn't smell good he's eating it in the other room so I don't see it it looks like a sausage roll without the sausage yuk lol ;-) going make a cuppa and make him a strong coffee x

Morning

Nikki you look fab huni !! Enjoy your holiday hope you have a great time (very jealous could do with a week on the beach right now lol )
Take care xx

Well I wi this morn can't remember what I was 2 weeks ago need to look on my diary although I've not written there for ages :-( I'm 9.11 1/2 so I think that's a maintain or there about happy though cause I've not been keeping a close eye on things and only just started exercise again.

Day 2 shred done god it does feel good to workout !!!! Please remind me of this when I say I can't be bothered lol :)

Having a really hard time at the moment with my youngest daughter so feeling very emotional today that is one of the reasons I went AWOL for a while.... It's so tiring and draining that I then eat crap to give me a boost but got that boost from jillian this morn so feeling ok ish just want to get through today !!

Omg as I'm typing this the lad I work with has gone to lidl to get a cheese pastry thing and is trying tempt me to one or a doughnut...... Ha ha he usually very good but he's got a hangover today serves him right going out on a school night ha ha hope it doesn't smell good he's eating it in the other room so I don't see it it looks like a sausage roll without the sausage yuk lol ;-) going make a cuppa and make him a strong coffee x

Well done on the STS Ronnie. It must be difficult to not use food as a comforter if things are difficult with your daughter. But as you say use Jillian, the beatch that she is!
Just think of all that hydronated bad fat that is in that ookie pastry......yuck yuck!!

*Edit* Just saw on your signature that you last weighed on the 19th October & you were 9st 12.5lbs, so thats a pound off.....yey! :) x

kim63 said:
Well done on the STS Ronnie. It must be difficult to not use food as a comforter if things are difficult with your daughter. But as you say use Jillian, the beatch that she is!
Just think of all that hydronated bad fat that is in that ookie pastry......yuck yuck!!

*Edit* Just saw on your signature that you last weighed on the 19th October & you were 9st 12.5lbs, so thats a pound off.....yey! :) x

Thanks Kim I'm on my phone so don't see signature but ill take a pound off yippee !!!!
Do you have any experience with kids in your nursing capacity Kim ?

looking great Nikki - well jealous of your figure and your holiday ;)
fingers crossed Jen, did you measure yourself prior to starting gym? am sure i already asked this and you didnt but you must be shrinking regardless

am in a huff today - everything is rubbish. feel like cinderella constantly cleaning and tidyin up - weather is rubbish too which doesnt help with a almost 3 year old. cant even think of what to do. Prob best going and giving myself a shake huh?

I hate days like that, hope you find something to do to get you out of the house soon.

Week 1:7/77 days on plan = -3lbs......good loss as it was first week
Week 2:14/77 days on plan = +2lbs*.......water retention as *week looming
Week 3:21/77 days on plan = -1.5lbs*........just finished *week
Week 4:28/77 days on plan = +1.5lbs.....ran twice this week & possibly didnt drink enough
Week 5
: 35/35 days on plan = -4lbs.......no exercise & drank 1.5 litres of squash & my normal coffee intake

All I did differently this week was increase my fluids & drank an extra 1.5lites of squash & did no exercise as still have poorly hip! I'll carry on conciously drinking at least 1.5 litres of squash daily, as Im quite bad at it, but I'll also carry on with daily weight....cant believe Im saying that....but its quite exciting seeing the number daily!

I know its frustrating but at least overall you have lost more then you've gained over these weeks. I wonder whats making you gain on those weeks though

Morning

Take care xx

Sorry to hear your having a hard time, we all know how easy it is to use food for comfort (I made myself sick when my nanna was mugged because I just wouldn't stop eating, I stuck with free food but it was a silly amount of free food) so well done for using the shred instead and well done on saying no to the nasty fatty food.

Back from school and also done my cross trainer and crunches, started packing for tonight, really looking forward to it :) made myself a latte with the last of my milk from my allowance and going to sit and enjoy it until I decide its dinner time (trying not to eat too early today as we'll probably be eating late tonight. Also sorted through little ones long sleeved tops, can't believe how many are 2-3 so going to have to get rid. He still has a few in sizes which fit so hoping they'll do him, as he often wears short sleeved under his jumpers. But if I do have to buy more at least long sleeved tops aren't as expensive as jumpers and he has loads of them now

Lol every time I get a chance to come on here there is soooooooooo much to read lol but I'd rather it busy that empty lol

Just out of an hours workout class. So tired. Going back to bed

I can't believe I haven't tried the mullerlight a before. I'm stocking up on them later on!!!
And the low far super noodles r free also! Yay

kim63 said:
Yes, I do have some experience with children x

I'll pm you if you don't mind just needing a but of advice and don't know where to start looking .

honeypop said:
U look great!! How much have u lost on sw?

Do u weigh in today Jenna? I'm sure the scales will stay the same

Hey HP :) at my current weight I've lost 2st 9lb :) I've been lower though but I suppose technically I am lower at the minute as I do have baby to consider x

I'm soooo hungry.... I'm debating with my self what Friday treat to have! We have a 2 hour drive down to Luton airport tonight so will be stopping on route for some dinner. I think I might have a panini today oooo or a subway with jalapeños!!!

That's amazing nikki. I hope my tummy looks as toned as urs one day x

I'm soooo hungry.... I'm debating with my self what Friday treat to have! We have a 2 hour drive down to Luton airport tonight so will be stopping on route for some dinner. I think I might have a panini today oooo or a subway with jalapeños!!!

oooo subway with jalapeños!

Don't know what I'm eating tonight, sort of excited sort of dreading it haha. I like just knowing so I can plan

Nah,I didn't measure before the gym Deb...eejit that I am! Hope your day gets better *hugs*

HP, my weigh in day is usually a Sunday (I do SW at home) but think I'll weigh tomorrow as I'm going to a friends for dinner tomorrow night and she is making malteser cheesecake...it would be rude not to have a slice hehe!

Kim well done on the loss :)

I've been to the gym, finished week 3 of the couch to 5k but feel I'll need to repeat some before doing week 4 as it looks like it's been cooked up by Jillian or even worse...that whiny little b*tch Belinda haha! Bought another pair of size 8 jeans in Tesco this morning *eeek* (that's not going to get old for a while...well for me anyways loll) and have just had my lunch-wholemeal roll (was much nicer today as I toasted it properly and put cheese on it) with a quorn chicken style burger. Was actually really nice, only 3 syns each from what I can gather. Will do a few more searches to check but if it's only 3 they're worth every single syn :D

hey ronnie, well done on the loss and for starting jillian. Not had my daily fix as yet but will be sure to get it in soon. Not so good about your little one and problems, hope it gets sorted
Must admit ladies and i do apologise but i am a right moody cow today. If star week was looming i wouldnt feel bad but it isnt. iam highly strung and was on the verge of having a blow out. Reigned myself in and had a cake at 147 cals. Mostly because i had the shakes after doing the weekly shop and it was the cake or pass out as i didnt even have any fruit to hand as i will get that at diff shop tomorrow.
Really tired - my little one wakes me up every night so to be interupted every night eventually takes its toll as you can imagine and i seem to be going round in circles today

anyway hope your all good and will log back on when i am my normal self x

Ladies my books are not up to date but is it true you can't use garlic and herb philly as a healthy extra? Or is it only on green day can use it? If not, why not?
Want get back into sw properly but its little things like this that confuse me lol

Ladies my books are not up to date but is it true you can't use garlic and herb philly as a healthy extra? Or is it only on green day can use it? If not, why not?
Want get back into sw properly but its little things like this that confuse me lol

See the link below Deb, as I had to look it up as I didn't know either!
https://www.google.com/url?q=http:/...ds-cse&usg=AFQjCNH8FK9KNn3rNxPS2MV4p5ZESe9Pmw

You can have 75g as a HexB on Green days......dont know why......SW says!!!
Hope you feeling better x

Back