Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

That's fab, well done! I saw your post on twitter and smiled :)

Sunny here, but still freeeeeeeezing!

downtownsuzie said:

Felt surprisingly good! Better than a cold shower any day, will see if I manage it tomorrow :)

What's for dinner tonight everyone?

Morning Ladies :)

So today is my new "first" day and back to basics.

I've done a final WI and hid the scales... 9st 13lb today :O thats 5lb UP since Wednesday and 4lb up Since yesterday! So a couple of red days are in order I think to at least attempt a STS.

Not sure what to try for dinner tonight. Any ideas?

Nikki<3 said:
Morning Ladies :)

So today is my new "first" day and back to basics.

I've done a final WI and hid the scales... 9st 13lb today :O thats 5lb UP since Wednesday and 4lb up Since yesterday! So a couple of red days are in order I think to at least attempt a STS.

Not sure what to try for dinner tonight. Any ideas?

Exciting stuff - good luck :)

Are you needing quick and easy or does anything go? I've never done a red day - what is synned that would normally be free on EE? X

Red days you have to syn your potatoes, rice, pasta etc.

Probably something that doesn't take me standing in the kitchen over the hob all night lol or something OH might just manage to make!

Nikki<3 said:
Red days you have to syn your potatoes, rice, pasta etc.

Probably something that doesn't take me standing in the kitchen over the hob all night lol or something OH might just manage to make!

Bolognese, steak and salad, chilli?... Those are all the things I have planned for this week! I'm not very adventurous!

Mmm steak with big juicy mushrooms! Yummy.

I'll have to have a look at what the cupboards are hoarding and go from there I think. Thanks!

Nikki<3 said:
Mmm steak with big juicy mushrooms! Yummy.

I'll have to have a look at what the cupboards are hoarding and go from there I think. Thanks!

We've got steak, chips and veg tonight :) LOVE steak!

Oooooh, steak is my favourite. I was going to have jacket potato with cheese, but I love the idea of steak and SW chips!!

So now that Mother's Day is out of the way, I was horrified to see that Tesco was stacked floor to ceiling with easter eggs - 2 aisles that equal the full length of the store! They were screaming at me :'( I walked right past them to get to the body fat percentage machine (no change yet, I was just curious to see :)) and all the way past again to go and get my apples. An achievement I feel, cause I'd usually buy at least 3 and eat all of them on my way to work!

downtownsuzie said:
So now that Mother's Day is out of the way, I was horrified to see that Tesco was stacked floor to ceiling with easter eggs - 2 aisles that equal the full length of the store! They were screaming at me :'( I walked right past them to get to the body fat percentage machine (no change yet, I was just curious to see :)) and all the way past again to go and get my apples. An achievement I feel, cause I'd usually buy at least 3 and eat all of them on my way to work!

Major achievement hun. Well done you :) you'll be able to have an egg at Easter and just put it in bags of say 5syns. At least you won't feel like your missing out hun.

Xx

Morning ladies...........yes I am still alive just! I popped on last night just to have a nose, but didnt have the energy to have a chat as was on my phone in bed! A good day was had on saturday, completely off plan....lots of food & toooooooo much alcohol & didnt go to bed til 3am! So, yesterday was again off plan as I needed hangover food.....thats why I very rarely drink now as there are too many consequences!
My hairdresser is due any minute to do a colour, so I'll catch up with you all laters x

Major achievement hun. Well done you :) you'll be able to have an egg at Easter and just put it in bags of say 5syns. At least you won't feel like your missing out hun.

Xx

That's a fab idea :) Mini Eggs and Creme Eggs are my downfall, I know Creme Eggs are 9 syns, but not sure about Mini Eggs?

If OH treats me to an easter egg (he said he was going to), I wonder how long I can make it last? A friend of mine made hers last til Christmas once - is there any point in that? Haha, if it's staring me in the face, it'll be lucky to make 8 days, let alone 8 months!

Morning ladies...........yes I am still alive just! I popped on last night just to have a nose, but didnt have the energy to have a chat as was on my phone in bed! A good day was had on saturday, completely off plan....lots of food & toooooooo much alcohol & didnt go to bed til 3am! So, yesterday was again off plan as I needed hangover food.....thats why I very rarely drink now as there are too many consequences!
My hairdresser is due any minute to do a colour, so I'll catch up with you all laters x

We missed you :) Are you back on plan now? At least if you weigh in on Fridays, you have the rest of the week to work towards a loss x

Hello everyone !!!
I've been mia for a while but am back now still been going to class and slowly but surely have been gaining had a loss off 2lbs 2 weeks ago and was on holiday last week weigh in on wed hoping for a loss or sts
At last weigh in I weighed 9 stone 8 I have 6 weigh ins till I go to new York and would like to reach 9 stone by then !!
How we all doing ?
I'm planning on a tomato pasta for lunch with lots off super free hidden veg so my little girl will eat it :)

hi Morning everyone - can I join yr 4 week loose 7lb challenge please - have only just made it to the 9st and want to be well in there so I can have an off week and not be back in 10st range

Having a mainly fish week this week - started Sat with home made Thai spicy tuna burgers - Sunday was roast Cod
today have Tuna and spanish rice for lunch tea will be omlet
and tomatoes as have a lot of eggs at the mo.:flirt2:

downtownsuzie said:
That's a fab idea :) Mini Eggs and Creme Eggs are my downfall, I know Creme Eggs are 9 syns, but not sure about Mini Eggs?

If OH treats me to an easter egg (he said he was going to), I wonder how long I can make it last? A friend of mine made hers last til Christmas once - is there any point in that? Haha, if it's staring me in the face, it'll be lucky to make 8 days, let alone 8 months!

We missed you :) Are you back on plan now? At least if you weigh in on Fridays, you have the rest of the week to work towards a loss x

Good news for mini eggs.... 2=1.5 syns. So can have 20 eggs for 15 syns!!

I usually have 6 mini eggs and a options hot choc. Just perfect amount of yumminess!

downtownsuzie said:

Fantastic :) bet it felt good to resist!

kim63 said:

Glad you had a good weekend :)

babybuffy84 said:
Hello everyone !!!
I've been mia for a while but am back now still been going to class and slowly but surely have been gaining had a loss off 2lbs 2 weeks ago and was on holiday last week weigh in on wed hoping for a loss or sts
At last weigh in I weighed 9 stone 8 I have 6 weigh ins till I go to new York and would like to reach 9 stone by then !!
How we all doing ?
I'm planning on a tomato pasta for lunch with lots off super free hidden veg so my little girl will eat it :)

Well done on your loss! Lunch sounds good - I've got ham and pasta salad :)

Nikki<3 said:

I usually have 6 mini eggs and a options hot choc. Just perfect amount of yumminess!

I'm gonna get me some of those!

Hello everyone !!!
How we all doing ?

Welcome back :) It seems that quite a few of us weigh on a Wednesday! Well, three of us at least lol

Have you been to New York before? I've been once, but we went in January and there was snow everywhere! I bet it would be lovely at this time of year. Hope you have a lovely time. 8lbs is 6 weeks is very manageable x

hi Morning everyone - can I join yr 4 week loose 7lb challenge please - have only just made it to the 9st and want to be well in there so I can have an off week and not be back in 10st range

Having a mainly fish week this week - started Sat with home made Thai spicy tuna burgers - Sunday was roast Cod
today have Tuna and spanish rice for lunch tea will be omlet
and tomatoes as have a lot of eggs at the mo.:flirt2:

I think there's a measurement and target list somewhere lol Give me a sec and I'll copy and paste it!

That does sound yummy - might have to consider that when I'm having a craving! I've found that chocolate philly on toast is nice, but chocolate philly on it's own is a bad, bad idea. It usually sends me into an eating frenzy, haha x

Right, here is the list. A few of us are trying to aim for 119lbs, so we've created the 'Club 19' ;)

The first stats are for the number of lbs needed to lose to get to 119 and the second stats are our measurements along the way, in case we don't see a loss on the scales.

I completely understand that not everyone wants to be at 119lbs, but please feel free to join in if you want to x

WEIGHT 14/03/12

Kim ..... 16lbs
Annie ..... 20 lbs
Nikki ..... 15lbs
Charlie....4.5lbs
Shellie....18lbs

MEASUREMENTS (in cm's lost 15/04/12)

Kim
Parfittaroles
Charlie

Back