Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

Ummm, no I dont remember walking into a bush lol! I didnt think I was that pickled, but obviously was....as I said yesterday Im a real lightweight now!
Charlie you need to put the Target badge under your name & avatar & tell the world! I think you certainly deserve a treat today, so let your hair down at your Aunties party tonight :)
Because SW is part of your psychy now Im sure you wont need to be strict with the diary, but like you say still keep an eye on the Syns & Hex's as you dont want to go off track.
How is the 10km running going?
Also, need a picture here today to see the Target girl please. Have you got a nice outfit for tonight? Will you be seeing people tonight who haven't seen you for a long time & will notice a difference in you? Bet OH is well proud of you & hopefully we will all be joining you in the next few months, as we've all roughly the same weight to lose to get to target!
Ooh had a thought, you wont be leaving us now will you as you're at Target? You'd better not as we all need you for inspiration x

I shall investigate this target badge malarky! The party is an old school buffet will lots of cold meats, rolls, salads, chicken drumsticks and things on sticks! I'm totally looking forward to it as most of it is SW friendly! I have made some SW trifles to take with me too :)

The 10km training program starts today when I can be bothered to hit the treadmill! I haven't got an outfit planned, but when it's all on and I'm all made up I'll get OH to take a piccie and post it :) There aren't many people going who haven't seen me for a while, but I always seem to get a lot of compliments before the old "don't go losing any more weight" malarky! OH is very proud, he's taken to calling me 'skinny minny' hehe :)

And no, definitely not leaving this group, it's the most supportive, motivational and chatty group I've found, as long as you'll all let me stay! xx

:-o I've just thought of something ladies.... I've done it!! I've gone the whole of lent without any crisps! Wow wee that's an achievement for me, me and OH we're to the point of demolishing 2 big sharing bags a night at one point. Question is... Tomorrow do I have crisps or not!!

The sad news is... I've agreed to do the same with chocolate. Which will take us up to the wedding in June :-( poor Easter eggs! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well done Nikki and massive congratulations Charlie!
I can't wait to join you!!
Running around like a mad thing today, started with a 2 mile walk at 7am. Will try and catch up later ;-). X

I shall investigate this target badge malarky! The party is an old school buffet will lots of cold meats, rolls, salads, chicken drumsticks and things on sticks! I'm totally looking forward to it as most of it is SW friendly! I have made some SW trifles to take with me too :)

The 10km training program starts today when I can be bothered to hit the treadmill! I haven't got an outfit planned, but when it's all on and I'm all made up I'll get OH to take a piccie and post it :) There aren't many people going who haven't seen me for a while, but I always seem to get a lot of compliments before the old "don't go losing any more weight" malarky! OH is very proud, he's taken to calling me 'skinny minny' hehe :)

And no, definitely not leaving this group, it's the most supportive, motivational and chatty group I've found, as long as you'll all let me stay! xx

Yay, see you've put up the Maintainer badge....bet that felt good! :D
It'll be a Red day today then with all that meat!
Ha ha, thats when I know Im looking slimmer as thats what DH calls me!
Of course you're staying, wouldn't be the same without you x

:-o I've just thought of something ladies.... I've done it!! I've gone the whole of lent without any crisps! Wow wee that's an achievement for me, me and OH we're to the point of demolishing 2 big sharing bags a night at one point. Question is... Tomorrow do I have crisps or not!!

The sad news is... I've agreed to do the same with chocolate. Which will take us up to the wedding in June :-( poor Easter eggs! X

Im sure you could have a little treatette with a bag of Walkers Baked as they're only 5 syns! Why cant you have choccie til June? x

Well done Nikki and massive congratulations Charlie!
I can't wait to join you!!
Running around like a mad thing today, started with a 2 mile walk at 7am. Will try and catch up later ;-). X

Just had a look at your album Shellie. Wowwee you look lovely & slim :) x

Just done my fastest 5km! Really chuffed with myself, 27 mins! I even managed 0.5km at 13kph which is definitely a first for me.

I put the maintainer badge up as I couldn't see anything to do with target - was I just being daft?

Nikki - well done on the no crisps thing! I totally couldn't do that, I love the velvet crunch crisps (4 syns) too much! Why no choccie till June though?! x

Just done my fastest 5km! Really chuffed with myself, 27 mins! I even managed 0.5km at 13kph which is definitely a first for me.

I put the maintainer badge up as I couldn't see anything to do with target - was I just being daft?

Nikki - well done on the no crisps thing! I totally couldn't do that, I love the velvet crunch crisps (4 syns) too much! Why no choccie till June though?! x

Well done Charlie, thats a great time & its coz you're so light now & you probably have a real bounce in your step today!
Just had a look & it was me being a muppet as I thought there was a Target badge, but there were only the 2, so wear your maintainer one with pride! x
Haha, I asked the same question... why no choccies til June.....impossible, could never do it! Going to buy a cream egg for tomorrow & no more! x

P.S You need to change your sig as well Charlie x

Trying no choccie until June because I use ALL my syns on it!

After ringing the pharmacy and speaking to the pharmacist, i can drink I moderation on my antibiotics yippe!! So have a large dry white with lunch (8syns) and some sauce which I think would be around (3 syns) and sunflower spread (4 syns) oops hehe and some sweeties for cinema xxx

Yep. I am 9 5.5 as I have put some back on but want to be 8st exactly. My Mum has a party on 4th Aug which gives me 17 weeks to lose 19.5. I can do it as I have done it so here goes!!!

TRICKYTREE said:
Yep. I am 9 5.5 as I have put some back on but want to be 8st exactly. My Mum has a party on 4th Aug which gives me 17 weeks to lose 19.5. I can do it as I have done it so here goes!!!

Good luck x

How many syns in a packet of Smarties? I have just eaten one lol. Depressed after the game of football I have just watched!

Trying no choccie until June because I use ALL my syns on it!

After ringing the pharmacy and speaking to the pharmacist, i can drink I moderation on my antibiotics yippe!! So have a large dry white with lunch (8syns) and some sauce which I think would be around (3 syns) and sunflower spread (4 syns) oops hehe and some sweeties for cinema xxx

Ahh, makes sense about the no choccie til June.....good luck!
I know I shouldn't but I've drank on Abx before, but didn't want to say as I didn't want you to pick up my bad habits lol!
What film are you going to see? x

Im sure you will manage to do that, as its just over a pound per week. good luck x

Good luck x

How many syns in a packet of Smarties? I have just eaten one lol. Depressed after the game of football I have just watched!

Just had a look for you & if it was a 38g tube = 178 calories = 9 syns, so not too bad x

Fajitas all preped, chicken marinating in fresh lime juice, fresh coriander & fresh green chilli. Gaucamole made & I've worked out that the amount I will have will be about 9 syns, so not too bad.....mmmmm very hungry.
Im just gonna sit & read the paper & then we're going to snuggle up in front of a coal fire & catch up on some Sky+ programmes. Hope you all have a lovely Saturday night x

Hey girls! Just checking in quickly - no signal up here - is it sad to say I've been missing the gossip??

Big well done to nikki and Charlie!!

Let me know how u go with the 10k training

Happy Easter everyone :) :)

That's fine then. Don't think i'm having any more syns today.

Decided we r going camping tomorrow.so gunna miss weigh in. wha should I do!

Oooo been to see hunger games!! Was excellent!

Hi girlies, sorry I've not been checking in much, we've been super busy!

First of all, huge congratulations to Charlie - 2.25 is frigging amazing at such a tiny weight! Well done you xoxo

Nikki, 1lb is fab, especially considering the meals out you'd had, the antibiotics, and all the other stressful stuff going on - really proud of you :)

I've been an absolute saint today. Made sandwiches for the children this afternoon (with my WW bread lol), didn't touch the crisps or chocolate and had my WW ready meal for 5.5 syns :) THEN, prepared everything for their Easter tea party - made rice crispie cakes, didn't even lick the bowl... then bowls full of Mini Eggs, cupcakes, cookies, Haribo, and easter bunny biscuits - didn't touch a single bit, can't believe it!! Didn't even touch the chicken nuggets or chips that the children were insistent on having for tea!

Making diet coke chicken and SW chips for our tea - I'm worried as I've not made it before (and don't have a good track record with SW chips lol - they've only come out right once!).. Any tips for the chicken?

Got my step-dad coming over for an SW roast tomorrow, looking forward to it :) then off to football on Monday, going to have to be super prepared to avoid temptation at the pub!! I'm determined to stay on track until WI!

xoxo

downtownsuzie said:
Hi girlies, sorry I've not been checking in much, we've been super busy!

First of all, huge congratulations to Charlie - 2.25 is frigging amazing at such a tiny weight! Well done you xoxo

Nikki, 1lb is fab, especially considering the meals out you'd had, the antibiotics, and all the other stressful stuff going on - really proud of you :)

I've been an absolute saint today. Made sandwiches for the children this afternoon (with my WW bread lol), didn't touch the crisps or chocolate and had my WW ready meal for 5.5 syns :) THEN, prepared everything for their Easter tea party - made rice crispie cakes, didn't even lick the bowl... then bowls full of Mini Eggs, cupcakes, cookies, Haribo, and easter bunny biscuits - didn't touch a single bit, can't believe it!! Didn't even touch the chicken nuggets or chips that the children were insistent on having for tea!

Making diet coke chicken and SW chips for our tea - I'm worried as I've not made it before (and don't have a good track record with SW chips lol - they've only come out right once!).. Any tips for the chicken?

Got my step-dad coming over for an SW roast tomorrow, looking forward to it :) then off to football on Monday, going to have to be super prepared to avoid temptation at the pub!! I'm determined to stay on track until WI!

xoxo

Annie we've just had diet coke chicken sw chips and salad too :)

My chips are getting better I use jacket potatoes, leave skins on chop into chips crumble a oxo chicken stock cube over then shake and spray with frylight bake for 30-40 mins shake and spray again after 20 mins they georgeous

Now my diet coke chicken :-( :-( not good hope yours turns out nicer not sure what I did wrong but it didn't go sticky and it said add Chinese spice never again that's all I could taste. I've made it before and it was yummy so not sure what I did wrong tonight. We've all ate it and the kids loved it.
Hope yours turns out nicer :) have a lovely evening and well done resisting all those goodies x

lilprincessvic said:
I want to try diet coke chicken. Might do it next week.
I have horrendous lady pains :-(

Hope you ok huni :-( maybe that's what your stomach upset was earlier in week, take care x
Let me know how your diet coke chicken works out, and how you do it, cause I would like to try it again x

lynica said:
Hope you ok huni :-( maybe that's what your stomach upset was earlier in week, take care x
Let me know how your diet coke chicken works out, and how you do it, cause I would like to try it again x

That's very true!

Gonna miss wi this week as me n OH are taking the boy n pups camping! Decided i'm not gunna act like a total obsessed dieter n try find a sw near to where we r! My oh would go mental as he thinks I only have 1/2lb to go as this was my original target. Instead i'm gunna jp on mil s scales tomorrow n check my progress but i've booked it as holiday! Fingers crossed I don't eat too many fish n chips this week low lol

Pepsi Max chicken was amazing! it was a little dry, but I think that's because it took ages to reduce down but all of a sudden reduced at the end, so was a tiny bit overdone (but not enough to affect the taste). Chips came out amazingly well - only complaint from OH was that there wasn't more of everything :)

Had a rice crispie cake tonight (OH offered and the children insisted) with 2 mini eggs on top and two small animal biscuits for 1 syn each. I know the mini eggs are 1.5 and going to guess at about 10 for the crispie cake.

Back