Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

Well, scan all done & dusted sort of.........I was lying there with the headphones on, when the Radiographer said its all finished but she needed to get the Consultant! So she left me there....eek...but I needed a wee so she let me out! When I got back the Consultant shook my hand & said they may have to call me back again to use a contrast to see the image clearer as I have metal work in my neck! I've had metal work in my neck for the past 18 months & had numerous scans before & its never been a problem! I asked him what he could see, but he wouldn't say as he hadn't looked at it??? (course he'd looked at it to know that I would possibly have to go back again!), do they think Im stupido, but would let me know later! He also had my notes with him! Now, Im a naturally curious/suspicious person especially when it come down to my health.....so either they are being extra cautious or they've seen something! All a bit odd if you ask me, never had a Consultant Radiologist called in before!
Anyways, will just have to wait & see if I need to go back & now the waiting game to see my Consultant next Wednesday...it'll be a good birthday present whatever the news! x

How frustrating for you Kim! :-(

Great news on the flat Annie will be nice to have freedom.

Ooh enjoy the American shopping Emma I'm very jealous I love shopping over there so cheap! Well done for going to gym too! X

downtownsuzie said:
Ok, so I got over it and called them.

WE GOT THE FLAT!!!!!!!!!!

Will be moving next week! SO EXCITING! They'd already done the credit checks - would have been nice for them to let us know! Bloody estate agents!

Ah congratulations. So exciting and great you get more space. It does help. Happy weekend!!

kim63 said:
Another thing you can do Deb is post your daily food diaries on here so we could all have an input & perhaps guide you along your way x

I know Kim I should and I really need to get back to basics. I always end up obsessing over the food no matter what plan I am on..watching cals etc but I need to get over that and overhaul my diet. Feel bloated today which isn't good sign for weigh in tom but no matter the outcome I know I tried hard with excercise. Day 8 completed this morning. Will have relaxed weekend with my two boys and not worry.
You shouldn't worry either until you get your results. Thanks everyone, your body image comments helped a lot x

I don't remember the last time I felt so happy! Everything is coming together! Need to sort out silly things, like plates, glasses, kettle etc, but most of the other big stuff is accounted for :) x

Hope you get the answers you want soon Kim! It's annoying when doctors are so evasive. I can understand a bit why they're cautious when it comes to prognosis though - they accidently told my Stepmum's Mum that she had 18 months to live!

Well done on getting the flat Annie.

Kim try not to stress too much the consultant probably has to double and triple check everything before they can give you any info.u fingers are crossed for you

Thanks Leanne :)

Woohoo - moving day is Saturday 5th May! :) My scales will have to be the last thing I pack as I weigh in on a Saturday! Haha! Think of all the body magic! Is 'moving house' on your app, Kim?!

xo

downtownsuzie said:
Woohoo - moving day is Saturday 5th May! :) My scales will have to be the last thing I pack as I weigh in on a Saturday! Haha! Think of all the body magic! Is 'moving house' on your app, Kim?!

xo

Just checked Annie.....no it doesn't but I could find something similar once you've moved & you tell me how many hours its taken & I'll work it out somehow! X

Thanks lovely! Can't imagine it would take too long - we don't have much stuff! Not looking forward to packing all my clothes though! Gonna take forever!

5th May feels like forever away now!

For clothes I just pack them all into those giant blue ikea bags. Rubble sacks are also great for moving anything non breakable - basically really strong bin bags! X

downtownsuzie said:
Thanks lovely! Can't imagine it would take too long - we don't have much stuff! Not looking forward to packing all my clothes though! Gonna take forever!

5th May feels like forever away now!

Its a good time to clear out all the stuff you don't need or wear! X

Well, scan all done & dusted sort of.........I was lying there with the headphones on, when the Radiographer said its all finished but she needed to get the Consultant! So she left me there....eek...but I needed a wee so she let me out! When I got back the Consultant shook my hand & said they may have to call me back again to use a contrast to see the image clearer as I have metal work in my neck! I've had metal work in my neck for the past 18 months & had numerous scans before & its never been a problem! I asked him what he could see, but he wouldn't say as he hadn't looked at it??? (course he'd looked at it to know that I would possibly have to go back again!), do they think Im stupido, but would let me know later! He also had my notes with him! Now, Im a naturally curious/suspicious person especially when it come down to my health.....so either they are being extra cautious or they've seen something! All a bit odd if you ask me, never had a Consultant Radiologist called in before!
Anyways, will just have to wait & see if I need to go back & now the waiting game to see my Consultant next Wednesday...it'll be a good birthday present whatever the news! x

That does seem odd but could be something and nothing I guess. I think because you're medically trained you're probably naturally more suspicious (and rightly so!).... At least by next week you should have some more answers xx

Have just had 2 green days & will carry on with Green til next week to see if it makes a difference in the weightloss as I tend to do Red.....here's hoping! X

Whitey27 said:
That does seem odd but could be something and nothing I guess. I think because you're medically trained you're probably naturally more suspicious (and rightly so!).... At least by next week you should have some more answers xx

You're right Emma, it could be nothing or it could be something! No point stressing about it now, twas just a bit odd & yes I'm more than suspicious with anything medical as I know only too well how evasive medical people are!!!
Hope your enjoying your American weather! X

Back