Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

On a serious hideous eating binge. Will need to get it out my system as I am at the stage nothing is appealing now cos I ate so much. Heading to beach now and know I will have chips....can't go and not can you? Ha know I will have wine tonight too tho only two glass max as driving early tom. Least I know am being bad and not in denial.
Have good weekend all x

Yay a 3lb loss!!! 9st 10 now :-D confused though because my body had gone up 5% in a week.... I know that isn't true but still a shock to see it xxx

On a serious hideous eating binge. Will need to get it out my system as I am at the stage nothing is appealing now cos I ate so much. Heading to beach now and know I will have chips....can't go and not can you? Ha know I will have wine tonight too tho only two glass max as driving early tom. Least I know am being bad and not in denial.
Have good weekend all x

I've synned today pretty badly as well, started off so well, we were out and decided to have lunch out and I suggested subway for a salad or weatherspoons for either the 5 bean chilli or the chicken skewers, but somehow I ended up ordering the Mexican chicken burger which comes with loads of guacamoli, salsa, onion rings and chips.... then I had a cookie at my mums, one of those chuncky ones.... but I don't feel bad, I really enjoyed them both! They were lovely. When my boyfriend went up to order the burgers I did worry a bit thinking oh god I'm going to regret this, but it was so nice! It's when you order something synful and don't enjoy it I then feel terrible. So will stay syn free the rest of the day and back on plan tomorrow.... hopefully lol

Quick skim read damn work getting in the way of me catching up on minimins :p

Looks like I'm getting moved to another shop :-( been there past 2 weeks as there's no hours for me at my own shop and now looks like it might become permanent. Bit weird coming back to work after so long and getting moved about! Managers bit of an ogre but rest of staff seem nice enough!!

Oh and lost another 1lb this week so 9st 4lb WOOP target is so close now!!! X

I've just been to shop n bought new underwear.....78 quid later I left. That's the most pounds I've lost in a while lol

Just had a chat to the kids in Abu Dahbi on Skype & told them we will be disturbing their peace next April & they suggested we fly to Dubai & spend a few days there & they will come & pick us up. So have done some research & its about £400 cheaper doing it that way, so will probably do that. What are Virgin Atlantic like Nikki?
Went out for a few drinkies last night & now celebrating our anniversary with a home cooked meal tonight......not SW I might add, with the food from Waitrose, a nice bottle of chilled Prosecco & a good movie on Box Office.
Im putting on a lovely little dress from a shop I found locally that sells your clothes for you. Its all decent stuff....Victoria Beckham, Gucci etc, but she will sell stuff from Monsoon, Next etc as long as its in good nick. My dress was from Monsoon, still had all the tags on & I got it for £15!!!

Well done on the 3lb loss Nikki thats pretty amazing? x

Nice to hear from you Laura & well done on being so near to target x

Never feel guilt with food Deb & Donna, just enjoy & get back to plan tomorrow x

Know that feeling Jo as just bought a bra from Bravissimo that cost £30 x

That sounds great Kim,

I always feel so much guiltier when I haven't actually enjoyed it to be honest. I shouldn't have done it as have a night out next weekend and then the following week I'm off to see boyfriends family and then off to Butlins. But ahhh well, been really fancying onion rings lately and the chicken breast would have been better then if I'd gone for a beef burger.

We're looking at going to Florida next year now, don't know if we'll be able to afford it but def worth looking into, will speak to boyfriends parents as they have a timeshare over there, and even if we can't use that particular one they get some good deals on other ones, just depends if we can get some decent flights out there. Plus his brother might still be out there working for Disney hopefully depending on when his contract is for, so would be great to go see him.

I wouldn't mind I had only gone to matalan oh well at least I've got new bras n undies for my holidays at least.
Now I gotta sort out my suitcase n start ironing all my stuff which I ain't looking forward to.....the joys of holidays eh lol

wow that is a lot from Matalan, how many did you get? Always nice to treat yourself to some nice underwear though :) I bought some cheap plain white knickers today from primark, they were £2.50 for a pack of 5, they won't last 2 minutes lol, but I need things to wear under some of my white dresses, so if they last me this summer and I have to buy more for next summer then I'll be happy I suppose

donna88 said:
wow that is a lot from Matalan, how many did you get? Always nice to treat yourself to some nice underwear though :) I bought some cheap plain white knickers today from primark, they were £2.50 for a pack of 5, they won't last 2 minutes lol, but I need things to wear under some of my white dresses, so if they last me this summer and I have to buy more for next summer then I'll be happy I suppose

I bought 2 packs of 5 pairs of the short style, then 3 pairs of nicer ones to wear under my dresses. Then 1 multiway bra n 2 t-shirt bras.
Couple of strappy tops n some jim jams that's all I got for my money.
I was gonna go to primarni but I couldn't face the queues lol

I bought 2 packs of 5 pairs of the short style, then 3 pairs of nicer ones to wear under my dresses. Then 1 multiway bra n 2 t-shirt bras.
Couple of strappy tops n some jim jams that's all I got for my money.
I was gonna go to primarni but I couldn't face the queues lol

I think matalan clothes are nicer then Primark to be honest though, they're a little more expensive but the quality is a lot better. Sounds like you didn't do too bad :)

Hey all, I have been in the 8's before through the help of minimins however I am back in the 9's now. Would love to get back into the 8's :)

hello, good luck getting back there. Was hoping to be back there myself on Tuesday but doubt I'll be there after my slip up yesterday but ahh well, I'll be happy if I maintain.

Well my little emotional outburst the other day has been explained, TOTM has appeared.... not sure what to expect from WI on Tuesday though, as usually before TOTM I have a gain whereas I lost for the first time in ages last week, so I could get a surprise loss.... or maybe I'll just be back on my bad run of gains. (which I won't moan about if I am as at least I know I went off plan this time whereas before I was sticking 100%)

xj-esx said:
Hey all, I have been in the 8's before through the help of minimins however I am back in the 9's now. Would love to get back into the 8's :)

Good luck am sure you will do it again x

donna88 said:
hello, good luck getting back there. Was hoping to be back there myself on Tuesday but doubt I'll be there after my slip up yesterday but ahh well, I'll be happy if I maintain.

Well my little emotional outburst the other day has been explained, TOTM has appeared.... not sure what to expect from WI on Tuesday though, as usually before TOTM I have a gain whereas I lost for the first time in ages last week, so I could get a surprise loss.... or maybe I'll just be back on my bad run of gains. (which I won't moan about if I am as at least I know I went off plan this time whereas before I was sticking 100%)

Our bodies are mental!!
Feel tired and

Morning ladies, been a bit awol of late so i hope you are all well x

Anyways, the gym has been going really well.. been going 3 days a week (2 kettlebells and a body pump)... kettlebells are amazing :) body pump is hard work with my lack of upper body strength... if only i could master just one push up lol. However, despite all my efforts i only lost 1lb this week :(. However, i am noticing a difference in my middle in that it is definitely forming some definition already which means the scales aren't getting me down too much.

This morning i started the 30 day shred... lordy that is hard work but really pretty boring i have to say. I find the gym classes better in so far as there are more ppl to watch and compare yourself to which means if i am not managing to do something that well and i see someone else struggling i don't feel so bad. With jillian however if i can't do what the easy one is doing i more feel like giving up! (I can't do a push up to save my life). That said i am intending to continue with the shred for the 30 days in additon to the gym.

I'm still quite a way of the 8s mind you weighing in at 9st8lb today *sigh*

Our little groupy has gone so quiet :-(

How's everyone doing??

I'm loving cal counting it give so much freedom! Oh and I get to eat subway yay!!!

X

Hi nikki. I was thinking same!!

Tbh I'm doing poo. Still have lost anything. At the moment I weigh 10 7 and it's really getting me down. So much so that I have come of the pill cos I swear it's the route of my problems.
Was my oh bday this week and I was so good. We had a bbq and I made everything sw friendly. I'm been really good and my weight just isn't going down so gonna see if coming off the pill helps.
We r out this Saturday for my oh bday too so next week me and him r going to detox. Been reading up on internet best way to do it and decided no meat, limited dairy, no white pasta. Just lots of fruit and veg and lots of fish. Gonna see if that helps. Need to flush my body out!!
I've been exercising loads but not strength been mostly cardio and lots of yoga.
I'm in work and very bored so I've downloaded a yoga app and I've been doing that in the office lol. Good thing no-one has come in yet lol. I'm actually contemplating going down and using pes sports equipment lol.

After this Saturday me and the oh are stopping drinking!! (I don't drink that much anyways but he drinks loads and it's showing!!)

How's everyone else doing x

Back