Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

Don't wi till wed. I've been good with my syns from wed so ill continue that and fingers crossed.
I remember reading on the forum that Singapore noodles are around 7.5 syns

All right for you lot sat at home chillin! I'm here saving lives.....not really! I'm sat on my fat arse reading minimims! Hopefully will be a quiet night if my girl sleeps thru so will catch up on some Masterchef!

We've got some friends over for dinner tomorrow night & DH is cooking a roast lamb, lots of veg, roasties around the lamb & full fat douphinoise potatoes!!!! But he's a good boy & doing me some SW roasties! I shall obviously not partake in eating the Tarte Citron & Apple Pie with creme fraiche either or the wine!!!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins

Morning ladies. Weigh in today 8st 7.75 happy with that. Ended up having two glasses wine. Neither up nor down with it but dare I say I feel rough? Not rough but enough to make me not want to drink tonight even tho its a hen night (ugh) not sure I can cope going sober but not sure I can risk feeling like this tom. Gettin too old ha

Oh it definitely takes less to affect you and it's MUCH worse now than it was late teens lol! I would feel the same though about not coping sober haha!

I weighed in a day early as I'm off to a mates for tea tonight-8st 11lbs. Making it a loss of 2lbs. Shows what I can do if I'm good, but it has me really stressed about dinner tonight as I want to be good but know that I definitely can't avoid eating whatever she has made and the chances of my willpower resisting cheesecake are slim to non existent. AGHHHH! Maybe I'll eat sooo much dinner that there will be no room for cheesecake? *wishful thinking...there's always room for cheesecake*

See you soon ladies!! Be good whilst I'm away! Xxxx

I am, I'm just really scared that my scales are telling me a big fat lie lol! And also freaking out about going out for dinner tonight...it obv takes me to be SUPER good to lose and whatever my friend is making plus cheesecake for dessert is not good lol! That's why I cheated and weighed a day early but I think to keep me going I honestly did need to see a loss?

kim63 said:
All right for you lot sat at home chillin! I'm here saving lives.....not really! I'm sat on my fat arse reading minimims! Hopefully will be a quiet night if my girl sleeps thru so will catch up on some Masterchef!

We've got some friends over for dinner tomorrow night & DH is cooking a roast lamb, lots of veg, roasties around the lamb & full fat douphinoise potatoes!!!! But he's a good boy & doing me some SW roasties! I shall obviously not partake in eating the Tarte Citron & Apple Pie with creme fraiche either or the wine!!!

Hope your shift went quick Kim :)

Food sounds yummy for tonight your so good still not drinking
Have a lovely evening xx

debtin said:
Morning ladies. Weigh in today 8st 7.75 happy with that. Ended up having two glasses wine. Neither up nor down with it but dare I say I feel rough? Not rough but enough to make me not want to drink tonight even tho its a hen night (ugh) not sure I can cope going sober but not sure I can risk feeling like this tom. Gettin too old ha

Do you have white wine Deb? Try mixing it with soda it makes it last longer and might not give you such a bad hangover. I can't drink white now unless its a spritzer cause of that mind you red does the same but I'm ok with just a couple of glasses.

Hen party tonight !!!! Woohoo !!!! Are you dressing up ? Hope you have a great time maybe have a few drinks but mix it with one alcohol one soft
Don't think I could go sober not at a hen party ;-) x

Jenna88 said:
Oh it definitely takes less to affect you and it's MUCH worse now than it was late teens lol! I would feel the same though about not coping sober haha!

I weighed in a day early as I'm off to a mates for tea tonight-8st 11lbs. Making it a loss of 2lbs. Shows what I can do if I'm good, but it has me really stressed about dinner tonight as I want to be good but know that I definitely can't avoid eating whatever she has made and the chances of my willpower resisting cheesecake are slim to non existent. AGHHHH! Maybe I'll eat sooo much dinner that there will be no room for cheesecake? *wishful thinking...there's always room for cheesecake*

Well done Jenna that's a brilliant loss. Just relax and enjoy your night with your friend it's only one meal. Small portions then you can have a bit of everything ;-)
Have a fab time xx

Nikki<3 said:
See you soon ladies!! Be good whilst I'm away! Xxxx

Bon voyage !!!! Have a great time Nikki looking forward to hearing all about when you get back
Take care xx

Busy this morn ladies :)

Need to get up have to be out the house for 9.15 girls have stagecoach this morn I usually do a tesco shop and pop my mums but today got to take our books to the accountants and then get some fireworks cause we're off to friends tomorrow night for a bonfire party !!!

Food tomorrow night is traditional pie and peas ?? I'am having some cause its one meal will have more filling and a bit of pastry.
I've said I'll make puds, last year I made the sw roulade which is lovely but huuby wants Bakewell tart and jess wants to do her lemon drizzle cake..... Will see what time I have and my friends mum is a baker so usually brings loads too. It would be good to have a low syn option though. Any ideas of quick easy tasty low syn puds let me know please :)

Have a lovely Saturday everyone xx

Oft day 6 shred done!!! Was a tough one this morning. Little one whined a bit losing me my concentration and lack of food beforehand made me feel sick near end. Done tho....phew

Sorry Ronnie am not much of a cake maker. It Was rose and I put some soda in one glass but am ok now. Not 100% but not sure what to do. Am scared to open my eyes tom to feel rough and horrible
You girls should enjoy your nights. Maybe just have small bit of whatever is naughty
Jen yes you did need to see a loss and you worked hard for it. Life is life tho so just try your best to have good night without worrying x

Have fab holiday Nikki...... of course we won't be good whilst you're away lol!

Will catch up with all later as off to my pit x

Cant you have both! The lowest 'decent' bread I've found that is fairly low, is either Tesco or Morrisons Wholemeal medium sliced & 2 slices are 70g so I syn the 10g = 1 syns......Freddo = 5 syns I think, so only 6 syns! Aren't Freddo's tiny? I tend to save my syns for the evening & have either a Curly Wurly 6 syns, Flake 7 syns, Ripple 9 syns or a full grown up size Mars bar 13 syns!

A flake is only 7 syns?! Wish I'd known this before lol x

Ladies, please tell me I'm not alone in that you all have at least one or two moments a day when you freak out about what you've been eating/putting on weight? It's driving me bananans!

I freak out pretty much on an hourly basis!

Eeeeeeeee (that's an excited noise by the way) that job has been advertised! Now I need to knuckle down and get my application sorted.... just need to make a few changes from what I was told after my last interview and also make sure its relevant to this job and not the last one I applied for as they're completely different jobs, but still have the application form from the last one so shouldn't take too long. But the closing date isn't until the 21st so going to take my time with it and make sure I'm happy (will probably send it in next week as I like to get it in before the closing date but not too soon after they've advertised lol... I know that's probably silly)

Scary though, really hope I get it. Oh and its only temporary which isn't a problem as they'll probably want someone for another position further down the line but that means the whole application process again! Aghhh lol.

Good luck Donna!

I know, I know, I said I'd try and post more - had the strangest week ever. Me and OH were supposed to be spending quality time together last night, had been looking forward to it all day and even that ended up in a row. Typical.

Got a healthy food shop coming this afternoon :) undecided about whether to go to the gym today as I have a flu jab this morning so I will see how I feel. Going to start Couch to 5k and considering the Shred a couple of times a week. Undecided about weight training again, but I'm sure that once I get there I will get stuck in!

Drum roll please (and I'm not sure this is entirely accurate)... Haven't been on plan since 23rd Oct and only put on 2lbs! I was expecting at least 7 and to be honest, I would completely deserve it! I'm expecting it will catch up with me though. Couldn't believe it. Will have my official WI at the gym tomorrow morning.

Well done ladies on your losses, you're all putting me to shame! Talking about size 6's and 8's and here's me struggling as a 12!

I'm aiming for 9st 7 by February as we're going to Rome for Valentines <3

Last edited:
Got a healthy food shop coming this afternoon :) undecided about whether to go to the gym today as I have a flu jab this morning so I will see how I feel. Going to start Couch to 5k and considering the Shred a couple of times a week. Undecided about weight training again, but I'm sure that once I get there I will get stuck in!
How come you stopped with the weight training? I'm doing weight training 3 times a week (mon/weds/fri) so have the weekends off and have found it has really helped in getting past stubborn plateaus :). I don't do cardio at all anymore and find that the 3 hours per week is enough to keep the weight shifting.

Ooo, valentines day in rome... very romantic indeedy :) x

Well done girls on the losses!!

Have a great time Nikki!

After my Chinese last night I'm still down a bit so happy with that

MrsWilsoncroft said:
Hey all
im on my second week of SW and managed to just get into the 9's but I'd like to be in the 8's too.
if anyone wants to add me for support that would be great xxx

Welcome. And wel done getting in the 9's. I can't wait to get into the 8's and stay there

Deb you're a lightweight now, so wine will go straight to head! Mix it with some soda to try & water down the hangover a bit! Enjoy your hangover tomorrow as well! Im holier than thou now aren't I, but wait til I have my first drink again.......if I ever do lol! x

As I said on your thread Jenna..........yay well done on the fabaroonie loo. Good luck declining the cheesecake!!! x

Ooh Ronnie, homemade Bakewell Tart is my fave.....DH makes a mean Raspberry Bakewell & DH was going to make one tonight, but thank goodness he's not as I wouldn't/couldn't resist! Low syn pud.......strawberries & muller......schimples :D x

Lovely, to see you have an aim Annie.....Rome, how 'Romeantic'...get the pun lol! You'll do 9.7 no probs & well done on only putting on 2lb x

Welcome to the 9's Mrs W....good luck in getting to 8.7, you're in the right thread here as we've been pushing towards it for a while....its a rather illusive number lol!

Good to see you're still doing well on your losses Pobel

So, Im going to carry on with my daily weights......tutut you all might say, but Im a convert now & swear I've been going wrong all these years not drinking enough! Had 2250mls of juice plus lots of coffee yesterday & Im half a pound down & only another little half to see the 8's again!!! Im on track for my Challenge of 11lbs in 11 weeks, as Im 5lbs down in 5 weeks!

Friday: 9st 0.5lb
Saturday: 9st

Kim I'm gonna continue with u also. Because its helping me also posting my daily weight

Fri: 9.2
Sat:9.3
Sun:9.1 (3/4)
Mon: 9.2
Tues: 9.1(3/4)
Wed: 9.1
Thurs: 9.1(1/2)
Fri: 9.1
Sat: 9.0(3/4)

Back