Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

This is me and my bridesmaids....they had different dresses as my sis in law is seven months pregnant with twins!! Xx

Attachments

• image-3886750459.jpg
    image-3886750459.jpg
    355.7 KB · Views: 60
Emma you look gorgeous and I love your different bridesmaid dresses and the flowers are really pretty :) looks like a lovely day :)

Feeling good girls day 2 bring it on !!! 100% yesterday 46 days to go woohoo !!!:) xx

Seems like most of us are in holiday mode - am trying hard to imagine how i will feel in my bikini the way iam now so that is keeping me on track. Think my biggest issue is how blue my skin is - its not even white its blue haha. Funny how the thought of a bikini would keep you awake at night ha

Ladies you have got me looking at holidays for november/december!! Found a bargain one for the 3 us. 7 nights half board to lanzarote for less than £500!!

Re: My Food Diary for motivation!

I love the scanbran cake as well, but I normally make it in little muffin cases so easy to calculate the syns. Is that the recipe with mincemeat & carrot?
How do you think WI will go tomorrow? Xx

Ignore my previous post as it was meant for somewhere else but managed to get here somehow lol!

We might go camping in Paris for our summer hols. Its somewhere we fancied going but is a bit pricey, so thought it would keep the cost down by glamping! There's actually a campsite in the centre of Paris so we could walk everywhere & drive over

Ooo kim glamping sounds awesome. Nikki that sounds like a bargin!!
We got ours 12 nights all inclusive in san Antonio bay for 3 of us for 1600 which we didn't think was bad for middle of august.

Ladies im really down today. Ive been feeling really sick on n off for past 2 weeks n some food is turning my stomach. We really thought we might b pregnant but tom has just turned up. I could actually cry!!

Ooo kim glamping sounds awesome. Nikki that sounds like a bargin!!
We got ours 12 nights all inclusive in san Antonio bay for 3 of us for 1600 which we didn't think was bad for middle of august.

Ladies im really down today. Ive been feeling really sick on n off for past 2 weeks n some food is turning my stomach. We really thought we might b pregnant but tom has just turned up. I could actually cry!!

Aww hun dont be down :-( did you do a test at all? I know a couple of people who thought tom appeared but it was early pregnancy bleeding. Big hugs hun.

Your holiday was a bargain! I love san antonio bay, oneof my all time favourite places xx

Airport parking booked :) still looking at bikini's but don't need to buy everything now as I'm sure I'll see more closer to the time as well and I've already bought 2 dresses and a bikini since deciding we were going to book (and a hoodie but that's not really for holiday... although I may wear it on the way there and back.

First aid course done and dusted now :) my sisters just text saying she'll drop little one off at slimming world so I've had to ask her to drop him off at my house with my boyfriend before then as I go earlier then her (help out) and then I go straight from slimming world to running. Not really a problem but means I won't see him all day really as she picked him up just gone 8 this morning :(

I'd still do a test as sometimes you can have an implantation bleed (I think that's what its called) I had one when I was pregnant with little one, didn't know I was pregnant at the time and I'm glad I didn't as I think I would have panicked if I'd known. But it is normal to have one in the early stages... especially if it ends up being lighter then a usual one.

Speaking of TOTM..... I'm on my first break from the pill, last one I took on Sunday... how long does it normally take until you have your bleed? as I didn't expect it yesterday as obviously I could have carried on taking pills then but wasn't sure if it would come today or not... not sure whether to run with a pad on today just in case it comes tonight... don't want any embarrassment

Back