Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

Ive been shocking today & last night. Went out & had Mexican but wait for table was so long that we had a fair few daiquiri before food.
Rolled in at about 2am n got up this morning feeling ok except for having serious beer munchies

I'm going to be so heavy on Wednesday weigh in

rolled in at 2am lol....its been a while since i did that ha. just do what you need to do to get over today. do it guilt free and start afresh tomorrow. you will be fine x

You can def do that Deb, just think positive and stick at it :)

Just realised I still have my ironing to do tomorrow :/ can't be doing with it, but will get at least uniforms done then might do the rest tomorrow during the day

As usual indulged in a few drinks and snacks at the weekend, confident I can pull it back during the week though :)

Had such a lazy weekend working yesterday then watched Netflix most of the evening and today read a whole book :) tattoo will be healed in next few days as lots of scab off today (mmm lovely lol) so need to start exercise again its been about 3 weeks as was ill then leg was too sore eek!!

Been so lazy with cooking for about a month now eek better get some healthy options bought tomorrow can't live off bagels forever! Xx

Take this as ur butt kicking laura. We r all back on the band wagon so take my hand and get back up here with us!!!!!!!!

30 mins zumba done!!!

i didntt think i would feel so different so soon. surely such small runs wont be contributing already?

You get an endorphine release when you exercise which will make you feel good however much exercise you do, so thats what helps spur you on. Also you've lost 4lb in 2 weeks which is a brilliant loss for anyone, so keep it up xx

Wish it would hurry up and get dark as I want to see the Supermoon and hubby is in desperation coz im acting a bit crazy and he's blaming the full moon lol!
The reason being, have you ever watched your men wet shaving and see the faces that they pull........its hysterical! I sat watching him, whilst sat in an empty bath fully clothed, random I know, and copied his funny faces whilst he shaved......do it ladies as its the funniest thing to do, we were crying with laughter.......hence why he thinks the full moon is making me cookie..........you gotta larf!

Haha Kim you nutter, that made me laugh. I would try it but boyfriend already has little one having to ''shave'' every-time he does don't think he'd appreciate me joining them as well lol

Hi everyone

Had a really busy weekend with kids doing swim galas and gym comp so proud of both my girls :)

Food has been 100% all weekend feeling great and in control :) did have a wi on sat morn and it was 10.1 1/2 so down 11/2lb yippee. Put some jeans on today that were a bit uncomfortable but felt ok today so that felt great.
I've decided that for the next 4 weeks, till my holidays I'm going to have a different breakfast and lunch every day I usually have the same everyday then have different dinners each night
I'm sure last year it gave me some good losses so I'm going to try. I've done a plan already done my shopping and weirdly looking forward to it :))

Well done on your running deb you've come on really quickly keep going you'll be doing 30 mins before you know it :)
Really need to try and do the shred this week but not sure which hour I'll fit it into.

Hi everyone

Had a really busy weekend with kids doing swim galas and gym comp so proud of both my girls :)

Food has been 100% all weekend feeling great and in control :) did have a wi on sat morn and it was 10.1 1/2 so down 11/2lb yippee. Put some jeans on today that were a bit uncomfortable but felt ok today so that felt great.
I've decided that for the next 4 weeks, till my holidays I'm going to have a different breakfast and lunch every day I usually have the same everyday then have different dinners each night
I'm sure last year it gave me some good losses so I'm going to try. I've done a plan already done my shopping and weirdly looking forward to it :))

Well done on your running deb you've come on really quickly keep going you'll be doing 30 mins before you know it :)
Really need to try and do the shred this week but not sure which hour I'll fit it into.

I don't know if I know 4 weeks worth of breakfasts lol.... great idea though as they do say variety helps, also stops us getting bored.

Sounds like your super busy lately as well, well done for staying on track

Hi everyone

Yay well done Ronnie, you must be over that little plateau and it always gives us a boost to carry on when we have a loss. Did notice you seem to eat a lot of couscous haha! Have you thought about doing any red or green days?

Yay well done Ronnie, you must be over that little plateau and it always gives us a boost to carry on when we have a loss. Did notice you seem to eat a lot of couscous haha! Have you thought about doing any red or green days?

I love couscous ha ha and it's easy to do at work
And I never feel hungry after having it so I'm hoping I'm ok changing it Iam still having it 1 or 2 times a week gotta cut down gradually ha ha

I've always done ee cause I hate weighing things and not sure how much you can have of say meat or carbs where as on ee I worked out a few favourites and stuck with them
Maybe need to get my books out and work a few days of each out and plan them into a week
What do you have usually on red and green days?

Donna I have about five different breakfast and lunches so just trying to have something different than weetabix every breakfast and couscous every lunch :) during the week x

Whats the super moon?

A low, big bright moon.

I cant see it tho, even after running around my garden in my fluffy white dressing gown like a loon, looking up at the sky.......Ive seriously lost the plot lol!

I am so happy right now......just playing with my tablet in bed and have just realised by mistake, that after downloading the Kindle app I can access all my books from my Kindle on my tablet!

Right off for a little romp in my garden to see if I can howl at the supermoon......men in white jackets may be needed soon haha!

I love couscous ha ha and it's easy to do at work
And I never feel hungry after having it so I'm hoping I'm ok changing it Iam still having it 1 or 2 times a week gotta cut down gradually ha ha

I've always done ee cause I hate weighing things and not sure how much you can have of say meat or carbs where as on ee I worked out a few favourites and stuck with them
Maybe need to get my books out and work a few days of each out and plan them into a week
What do you have usually on red and green days?

Donna I have about five different breakfast and lunches so just trying to have something different than weetabix every breakfast and couscous every lunch :) during the week x

Have a look at my diary Ronnie and it may give you some ideas but I can always give you some tips if you're interested in doing them. There's really no weighing involved coz if you stick to green just have veggie food and if on red dont have any carbs. Beauty of it is you grt 4 hex's!

Back