anyone just or red or green days

I joined a while back when EE was only just new. I ignored it and tried to stick to red or green. When I re-joined a few weeks back my C only went over EE. She did say there was another book on red and green. She said, "ry EE for the first week or 2. If you don't like it let me know and I'll spend time going over red and green."
I already had a lot to take in at joining so was actually quite glad she didn't go over them. Would have been so confused.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Have people noticed they lose less when doing ee?
I did SW about 4 years ago and lost loads quickly on it but that was before ee so I was mainly doing green days (I love carbs!)
I'm doing ee at the mo and finding I'm only losing 1.5/2lb a week.

Might have to swap back to my green days.

My losses have been slower on ee compared to when i did sw in the past. Red days definitely make of lose the quickest but they also feel more like a "diet"as i find it restrictive. Plus of course there is the expense that puts me of- green is so much cheaper. I have been struggling recently, playing with the same 5lbs since Christmas and not reaching target despite being so close. Reading this thread makes me think i should do more red days and see if that gives me a boost.

Think i might have a few days this week on the old plans and see if it helps.

I have started on the green tea as well, not too keen but its slowly getting better!

When I joined about 4 years ago I enjoyed green. EE came in and I decided I preferred having 2As and 2Bs particularly as I am a cheese lover and always have cereal and milk for breakfast.

I rejoined a year ago and was persuaded to give EE ago. Like others, I found the weight loss to be erratic and disappointing, but once I changed back to green it was nice and steady all the way.

Have people noticed they lose less when doing ee?
I did SW about 4 years ago and lost loads quickly on it but that was before ee so I was mainly doing green days (I love carbs!)
I'm doing ee at the mo and finding I'm only losing 1.5/2lb a week.

Might have to swap back to my green days.

Wow, if I had lost that every week on my journey I would have been made up! Thats really good I think, S W say between 1.5 and 2lbs a week is good. Well done on that. I love red and green days too though :)

Thanks. Guess I'm just impatient and want results quickly!

I think we all want our excess weight gone by yesterday, when we decide the time is right x

I'm thinking of switching and doing 4 red, 2 green and 1 EE or something along those lines. Trialed a few red days last week and felt naughty eating double the HE's! Just to clarify, can you use both HE's on the same thing...so like 2 portions of cheese? If so I'm definitely going to try switching over.

I'm back on red and green now, I tried EE for a mth and thought it was to easy to over eat, my losses were erratic too.

Went back to Red and Green this wk and lost 3 lb at weigh in last night. So chuffed.

I can't do third super free at all three meals.

Also love the extra HEX's.

Red and Green work for me because I need to have portion control on the carbs and proteins.

:)

Oh yes. Love red n green. Same reason really, cant do all that superfree every meal. And eating loads of fruit just before a meal didnt work for me either. My motto is, if it aint broke dont fix it! It worked for me years ago, and its worked again and got me to target, only this time I love my group and have stayed at target for 16 months. I know I will never go back to where I was before. :)

Back