Anyone Maintaining Who Wants Help And Mutual Support To Stay Put?

Your body weight naturally fluctuates by the day. So weighing by the day can be really counter productive. Its ok to vent but there may be no real explanation for the gain and it may well disappear as quickly as it came. Dont worry, you will look lovely anyway! Its only a couple of pounds you have put on, not a couple of stone!

I gained 1lb this week, which is over a 2 week period and is totally deserved. Have decided to weigh in at group fortnightly - even though I will still attend weekly - because I want to be able to relax a little bit and not be so focused on the scales. Target for the next fortnight is to get rid of that pound again. Im still under target by 1lb.

Hey

Thanks for your reply. I have mellowed a little bit since this morning thankfully :) the thing is I work part time (because I am a mummy to a beautiful 19 month old) so every Monday/wednesday/Friday I think to myself the respective night before that I won't weight myself I will wait for an entire week and every time I get to work I am somehow magically pulled to them grrrr I know I shouldn't do it because if I had waited a week then I would of seen 1lb loss instead of the 1lb loss Monday-Friday and the 1lb gain Friday-Monday I just don't see why I would gain as I have been good stuck to plan 100%

I am going to draw a line under it now and forget it and just try to think positive that at least I am 1lb lighter post holiday so that's a step in the right direction :)

Thanks again for your positive comments I really appreciate them and I hope in two weeks time you lose the 1lb u gained x

It could be TOTM gain. I think I'm there myself this week. Try on the dress, it might not be that tight- esp if you've been good. :)

Shrimpy said:
It could be TOTM gain. I think I'm there myself this week. Try on the dress, it might not be that tight- esp if you've been good. :)

Hey

Yes it is so must be that. Going to try the dress on after breakfast wish me luck :) x

Laura_carlburgess said:
Hey

Yes it is so must be that. Going to try the dress on after breakfast wish me luck :) x

Ooooooo show us pics :) I keep promising myself I'll buy a dress from Karen Millen or Ted Baker when I get back to target. Can't actually afford one so looking at them will have to do for now!

X

Hey

Will try and get a photo now for you :) I brought this one of eBay a massive bargain.... Brand new with tags on RRP £199 got it for £90 on auction! Bargain of the year it was :) x

This is the only way I could upload by taking the picture off my laptop with camera on iPhone and upload as it wouldn't let me do it on the website with my laptop? Strange!

What do u think? I personally straight away think love handles...I got a back shot but couldn't drag myself to put it up on here lol x

Attachments

• image-1519682982.jpg
    image-1519682982.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 148
This is the only way I could upload by taking the picture off my laptop with camera on iPhone and upload as it wouldn't let me do it on the website with my laptop? Strange!

What do u think? I personally straight away think love handles...I got a back shot but couldn't drag myself to put it up on here lol x

Lovehandles, where???????? You look lovely in your dress. Defianately wear it to the wedding.

Definitely no love handles there! Just a beautiful defined waist. Looking good girlie!

kirstabubble said:
I think it looks lovely and if you're conscious of any love handles (which after zooming in, I couldn't see), you could get some magic tights from M&S to hold everything in place?

Gorgeous dress :)

xx

Omg didn't realise u could zoom in eek

What are the magic tights? I have some sort of fat squasher Thing but it ends below the bust and u tend to be able to see it. I was thinking about some sort of dress style one? X

Omg didn't realise u could zoom in eek

What are the magic tights? I have some sort of fat squasher Thing but it ends below the bust and u tend to be able to see it. I was thinking about some sort of dress style one? X

I'll be honest, I couldn't really see the pic so I had to save it on my desktop and zoom in that way! Don't worry, I have deleted it now though, in case you think I'm a weird stalker woman.

As for tights, take your pick from these...
http://www.marksandspencer.com/Shap...43287030&pf_rd_p=475115433&pf_rd_s=left-nav-2

They don't really suck it all in like support dresses and pants, they just give you a nicer clean line - I tend to buy them a size bigger so they reach up to my bra, then you don't get any tummy lines. Massively attractive as I'm sure you can imagine!

A bodyshaper dress would be super but I don't think they're cheap

xxx

kirstabubble said:
I'll be honest, I couldn't really see the pic so I had to save it on my desktop and zoom in that way! Don't worry, I have deleted it now though, in case you think I'm a weird stalker woman.

As for tights, take your pick from these...
http://www.marksandspencer.com/Shaping-Support-Tights-Socks-Tights-Womens/b/413696031?ie=UTF8&pf_rd_r=1GN1KHC2S9J24WM1RH0A&pf_rd_m=A2BO0OYVBKIQJM&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_i=43287030&pf_rd_p=475115433&pf_rd_s=left-nav-2

They don't really suck it all in like support dresses and pants, they just give you a nicer clean line - I tend to buy them a size bigger so they reach up to my bra, then you don't get any tummy lines. Massively attractive as I'm sure you can imagine!

A bodyshaper dress would be super but I don't think they're cheap

xxx

HAHAHAHAHAHA this made me lol ;-) no it's ok I don't think your a stalker it's actually a good idea I usually sit and get right up close to the laptop squinting at the pictures haha :)

Thanks for the link I will have a look now yes that's what I mean where u can see the line where it finishes I don't like any Visible lines with dresses. X

Laura you look fab in the dress! Its a gorgeous dress too!!! Coloour me jealous, cause the best dreess I have is a pilot one! LOL.

Though 6th Form Prom & Year 11 Prom coming up, so I will have to go find an appropriate dress to wear as there'll be photos on the school website! :eek:

Laura
You look stunning in your dress. I have 2 Karen Millen dresses that I can now fit into & I love them & also like you got 1 in the sale & 1 from ebay!
Ref: underwear 'to hold it all in', have you tried Spanx? I call them my 'scary holdy in pants' as they suck it all in....but DH did wander where all the 'fat' went! Best piece of underwear I've ever bought, but not exactly passion killers, but the do the job! :p

This thread couldn't have started at a better time for me. I hit target last Wednesday and was elated. However 4 days on and I'd say "scared" is a better to describe how I feel.
I really didn't receive any advice from my leader about maintaining (I intend to make a point of asking for some this week coming) but from what I can gather on here I'm just to have an extra HEXB per day and see how I go.
It's terrifying letting that little bit of control go. For months now I've had it drummed into me that it's one HEXB and anything else should be synned. Now it's telling me to chill out and eat an extra *sigh*

I'm definitely going to find this adjustment hard. Maybe I'll feel better and more relaxed about it in a few weeks??

Back