anyone not climbed up the plans but maintained or close to

tinkerbellsmum

Gold Member
long story short is i really could do with not having to pay out for cd anymore because of a few personal changes i'm almost at target qand i'm mostly happy weight wise but i'm worried about regaining if i don't climb back up the plans. i had planned to do a week on each plan leaving me 3 more weeks but thats still £140 i could use better at the moment.
all your wise thoughts would be appericated thanks

there are good products out there, complan is a medical meal replacement, cost £3.35 for four packets you could two packets a day then a meal at night, or just replace your lunch with one of them, it is 250cals made up with water 50% of you rda they are really good :)

Tinkerbell u can do scrambled eggs or boiled egg and 1 toast or 1 toast and grilled tomato in the morning, homemade salad with a bit of prawns or chicken or tuna at lunch with lemon juice as dressing and meat and fresh veg for dinner (low carb veg).
If u also do some exercise u will lose faster too but u should lose about 1-1.5 lbs a week on that as it'd very low carb and it won't cost u much, u just have to prepare it all the night before.
I did this last summer and it worked well but as I had a lot to lose I felt it wasn't working fast enough. Hope that helps x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Ps when im away this is the sort of thing I eat and I never really gain much and that's with me drinking as well! Just remember no carbs at dinner time at all x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

My best advice is for you to do Atkins or basic low-carbing. You could try low GI if that would suit you better. Just keep the carb intake down and the nutrition levels of your food, up, and you should be fine. Good luck, you've done so well x

I'd go the other way and say you're definitely worth working up through the plans.. Everyone on here and in real life that I've seen just go off plan for the last bit struggles - everyone starts with good intentions but the plans are there to be worked through with good reason in that it teaches you about eating again but, importantly, it carb loads you sensibly again.. I've known 3 people IRL who just came off and they all said exactly the same thing, they thought they'd stick to their own version but didn't.. The people who have worked up through have all done really well since!

You do have less products as you work up through, I appreciate it's all money (and we could all do with more of that!) but you've done so well, hang on in there for that last bit! You only need to do one week at the 810 level but the other plans are for 2 weeks minimum..

Good luck!

Back