Anyone on here with loads to lose!

@appy I've lost 16lbs in 2 weeks. But I'm actually more proud if myself for sticking to 100% tbh lol x

Congratulations and well done on your weight loss Hez. 5lbs. is fantastic. Sticking 100% is also a major achievement. I only had 1lb down this week and wonder if it's cos of the chicken and veg at the weekend although apparently very small loss can happen on week 3 (not sure why). Took out the measuring tape and had a better result there so think I'll need to closely monitor both weight and measurements. Has anyone else had this happen to them?

Jelly I getting weighed on Fri and I feel like I have put on not lost it is TOM and I not been loo. Will be gutted if I don't as I have 100% I am on wk 3 x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

@jells. Thanks jells. 1lb loss is good too. U would still have stayed in ketosis with ur chicken n veg, only u would have consumed more calories. U could find next week u have a major loss. :) either way its a 1lb of fat gone! I havent measured myself, thats another good idea. I bought bio oil the last day, for my stretch marks. To help lighten them. Heres to another good day today :) xx @appy TOM means different things to different people. Some have huge losses, others usual loss and some stay on the low side (number wise). It all depends on the individual. As to the loo, did ur pharmacist not give you fibroclear? xxx

Hez no I have only been X2 in nearly 3wks not good for someone who goes 2/3 daily x

@appy how are you today? x

Good hunny can't get weighed today going in the morning when I got 3 hrs off out off a 52 hr shift lol. Water is going down great guns. How much are fiberclear. I definitely need something ha ha. How are you looking to get 3/4 stone off then refeed for a couple of weeks then bk again not got 2st yet though he he xx

Hiya, let us know how u get on tomorrow! Idk how much the fibroclear are as every time i have gone i get more shopping!!! U could ask tomorrow. I read someones diary yesterday how they lost 5 stone in 10 weeks, if that was me it would be fab, as i wouldn't be far from my goal, and i have a wedding in it must be 9 weeks now. All we can do is take each day at a time :) hows your day going :) xx

Twitching have to do paperwork keep me occupied lol. Don't know why as I am hungry GO AWAY HABIT must be the sunshine. 5st in 10wks would be wonderful. How's your day hez xx

Lol appy. I'm having a great day. Just on my final shake :) I seem to be getting into a routine now and it's becoming second nature scenario. I find it easier when I'm at work. I know that sounds stupid with me working with burgers n chips lol but I'm too busy to notice tbh.

I haven't cooked so much for others. Must be something in the shakes. Let's see what the scales say tomorrow fingers crossed belly swollen I will ask him tomorrow about bowls. Roll on sat 3 o'clock home time. But bk again Sunday afternoon lol x

Good morning hez. Lost 4.5lb so in 3wks I have lost 1st 10.5lb happy lady xx

Hez he didn't charge me for fiberclear as the first 2wk I paid £45 3wk £39.95 so today I only paid £29.95 & he gave me fiberclear free to apologise xx

Gosh ur lipotrim is so cheap :( we are getting ripped off lol

Good luck today xxx

Happy with weigh in today
I no they should be same price everywhere xxx

Well done on ur weight loss. You go girl. :) im on my 2nd shake of the day :) xxx

Thank you. I just had my chicken soup still unsure about it.but it went down. Had to laugh at weigh in started going on about chips. Then I said yer with chippan egg bread and real butter. Not good when you carnt eat them. Is your weigh in Mondays hunny. I can tell you upto know the weight loss has not improved the pain in legs^hips hey hoe keep going got consultan on Monday mornings xx

My weigh in day in Tuesday. Which suits me. A few people keep apologising for eating in front of me!!! Lol I say it doesn't bother me, and there response is that's not normal lol

Back