Anyone on here with loads to lose!

You have done so well. 17kg is some achievement. Your as bad as myself, i google everything :rolleyes:, don't know what i did in the days we had no internet lol
they say allow 18 months for your skin to settle! I read that on here somewhere... We wont panic just yet eh!
i felt very bloated yesterday, i didn't do my shakes and water as usual. Work was manic, so everything went out the window :( i only had 1.5lt of water, plus 3 shakes, last 2 were very late :( but it couldn't be helped. Had an official launch to attend yesterday too, that went too out the window. By the time i thought of it, it would have been well over.
Heres to another great day :) x

Lol I will have to tuck skin under and over and repeat repeat repeat ha ha bk in the zone hunny. I felt sick all night though lol food who needs it.. We should have a big reveal at the end lol only trouble is I haven't any pics. I will come and work for you lol I am not know as appyachel for no reason I don't do moody lol.xxx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I haven't any photos either lol we should do pics though. That way we would see what everyone else sees :rolleyes: Dealing with messy drunk people, you wouldn't be appy for long lol x

I am a senior practitioner with challenging behaviour lol. I would be fine hez lol xx

Sounds like your over qualified now appy lol
how did your day go yesterday? x

Brilliant hez but very dizzy today hun some people would say that normal lol. Good luck with your weigh in tomorrow sweet xx

Thanks appy :) x hope tomorrows a better day for ya ;)

Another 5lbs down appy :) x
saying that hers was weighing me 4lbs heavier than mine this morning :(, usually its 2lbs heavier. Its all good though :)

Another 5lbs down appy :) x
saying that hers was weighing me 4lbs heavier than mine this morning :(, usually its 2lbs heavier. Its all good though :)

Well done!! Dont get down by different scales! I always just go by mine at home. Even if i drink a bottle of water i weigh heavier!

Fantastic hez fantastic I don't go off mine anymore get mixed up another week down yeeerrr xxx

Thanks guys. Im happy out :) only my scales is amazing lol hers not so much haha

Well done Rach :) x
and i totally agree with you :)

Lol I usually go from work so this Fri (as I am not in work till 12.30pm) I am jumping on mine then running not literally ha ha to chemist see what the difference is. Even drinking water b4 weigh in will give you a gain the woman at slimming world told us that years ago. Why do you think toilets are always full at the classes just b4 weigh in ha ha and if there's no toilet roll left you have had it lol xxxxx

@appy you always make me laugh :) i havent seen a toilet in my pharmacy

I have 9 stone to lose, been doing it on my own from home for the past 6 weeks and have lost 1st 4 pounds. been doing the exercise bike each morning too!! ( that us a huge thing for me haha!!)
Been really struggling since Friday, think it's a combo of school hols, days out and needing to do a shop but been to busy and I can't seem to motivate myself to sit on the bike. On here to try and give my self a kick up the bum and start a fresh tomoz x

Sent from my C6903 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Oh hez I hope chemist scales are different to mine I have only lost a few ounces hope the batteries are on there way out or possibly pig out on Saturday oooooohhhhhhhh xxx

Dont panic just yet! Maybe your batteries are going? I noticed yesterday her scales were in a different placen the room. Have you moved yours? And there will be no pigging out, for either of us! :) x

Lol no not moved them I feel thinner. Belly saying otherwise lol nearly TOM hunny xx

Back