ANYONE ON SS+ come and join ......

Thank you for your kind words Nikki, Means alot xx I actually was 21stone last year and started the gym managed to get to 18.9 but then it stopped thats when I started the CD :Dwhich I started in May so I am pleased as i have n't been this light for years, so although im exactly 17.0 I can see the light at the end of the tunnel after years of being in the dark ... So although I was a bit disappointed I havent done what I would of done.. go off the rails..
And I dont measure my green veg but its about 2-3 tbs I think
xxx

Hi Katie, glad they helped and you've lost the same amount as me, just noticed. When in May did you start? I began end of the first week in May, felt by leaving it til Monday, i'd binge that weekend, as it was I OD'd on carbs week leading up to it too, which put on almost 7 lb. Silly, really, but thought of it as last chance for some reason. But here we are 23lb lighter, and feeling so much better for it too. Don't think an extra tsp makes much diff with veg, its a few more cals and as long as its on the aloud list, I'm sure it has no bearging and hasn't on mine anyway. xx

I started 4th May but came off in June for 12 days, restarted 16th of June x I see your going on holiday soon bet you cant wait :D

Katie.. 15 days til I go, I really can't wait. Hoping to be anothe 7lb's lighter by then, so crossing all fingers and toes, lol.

Doig ss+ for next 3 days as had a blip this weekend, but then will move it to 810 for last 3 days before my Wi on Sunday.

Having Tofu with mushrooms and bok choi this eve. xx

hi everyone.
i've been on ss for 3 weeks and have lost a stone and a half.
im over the moon but today i just have had enough.
decided to switch to ss+ just got back from s burys i got chicken, turkey, cod and cottage cheese (altho i just read that sainsburys cottage cheese is bleughh!!! lol)
got veg and salad already at home and i've bought some hellman's fat free dressing...
really not sure whats on the menu tonight but am gonna mull all my options over in my head.
i think this thread is amazing and everyone who's wrote has been so supportive. Well done everyone

xxx

Hiya

I'm starting SS+ after I weigh this evening - i've got my chicken ready for my tea!! I've been 100% on SS and (hopefully), if I lose 2lbs (or more!) this evening, I've reached a 2 stone loss. I feel the need to eat now and I can't wait.

Just one question tho - are we allowed mushrooms on SS+?!

Cheers,
Lynne
x

We are allowed mushrooms? Great! I started on SS but decided on week 6 I needed to do SS+
I was a slow loser on SS and decided to see how SS+ would go. Well I matched my weekly average loss of 3lbs so I may as well stay SS+ now!

Couldn't tell you exactly which supermarket stocks these because I haven't tried them but these are what you would be looking for apart from balsamic vinegar.

Kraft light french dressing
Hellmans Fat Free Vinaigrette
Hellmans Fat free Cesear & French
SaladLight ceasar dressing

Correct me if I'm wrong anyone!

Just wanted to say hi ladies xx This is the only way I can do this diet and although my weight loss is probably a bit slower it is still working..
I do eat mushrooms too, and thanks for the info re: the fat free dressings. :D

Back