ANYONE ON SS+ come and join ......

I'm here and back again! Just came back from camping and very proud that I have stuck to plan more or less(although did nibble on a tiny bit of BBQ stuff- all protein so I hope I'm OK). CDC also gave me some bars even though I'm in week 2, and they are great. Not feeling as hungry over the last couple of days which has been brilliant. Still crave food though and have to sniff it at all occasions but it's more psychological now and to do with habits. Not sure whether all this will affect my weight loss, but to be honest I'm not really that bothered today. I know that I feel lighter so that's good. X

Hi Jess..

From what I have been told you can't freeze shakes or tetra's, as they loose some of their nutrients.. Not sure why really, but I'm sure KD will be able to answer that? KD, can you confirm this? We exchange recipes on here, so look out for some new idea's, Lexi has lots of good ones :).

Asa, yes, its a 200 cal one on ss+ or 3 shakes. You are more then welcome to join us on here, as the meal idea's are the same anywya, just you have 100 more cal's :).

Mini, I'm sure you will have been ok with your dieting whilst camping and if you feel lighter, I'm sure the scales will have done you justice too ;).

I think i'm another lb down myself today, my WI is earlier then last week, Thursday with a new CDC - new area as moving, as last week ws Sunday. So I really want to have a loss before I see her, it will feel worthless going to join a new CDC if I have still stayed the same, might as well go back to the old one, lol.

Enjoy your day girls, xxx

Hey Girls Im back!!!! and back on the ss+ wagon after my hols - have felt pretty crappy whaty with the weather and getting back into fat burning so didnt want to inflict it on anyone but Im okay now and I NEED some POSITIVITY to keep me going.

Am off to bed in a bit but will be around over the weekend
Love
Jess
xxx

Sorry been off track for a few days and not been on much

You will find tofu in the chiller cabinet, next to Quorn/Cauldron products in the fridge not the freezer sections.

Hi Ladies, I ve been reading your thread with interest as I have done SS+ from the beginning, I haven't tried Quorn yet and I hope you dont mind me joining you x You are all an inspiration to me :D

Thank you Eternal Flame x I hope to post on this thread regularly to let you know my progress. Next weigh In day is tomorrow although am a bit nervous as I have been holding water.

hiya, im doing ss+ this week and maybe ss next week will ss+ as i need to, made a boo boo and had balsamic dressing as it was fat free but i think it took me out of ketosis,
can i have 60g chicken and 125g tofu, with 2 spoons of mixed spinach celery ect, or must it be one choice from each
also nikki, morrissons do tofu 1/2 price about 60p a box at mo, and you can freeze it, bout 4 boxes lol
thanks xxx

Hi Eternal Flame,
Thank you for asking about my weight loss, I lost 2 pounds, to be honest I was a bit disappointed but knew I'd been holding fluid but I have to keep going
I really appreciate your support xx

Hi Eternal Flame,
Thank you for asking about my weight loss, I lost 2 pounds, to be honest I was a bit disappointed but knew I'd been holding fluid but I have to keep going
I really appreciate your support xx

Thats good Katie, almost a stone in 3 week's, that's way on track. If you think of it, if you hold a whole box
(think its 24 in there) of tetra's, thats about a stone in weight, so heck if you look at it like that, imagine carrying that around all day :character00116:.

Also, your loss this week is a bag of sugar or almost half a bag of spuds, lol.. carrying that around with you all day would give you muscles :worthy:. Look at your inch loss this week, it really will surprise you hunni. Keep going as you are doing really well. xx

hiya, im doing ss+ this week and maybe ss next week will ss+ as i need to, made a boo boo and had balsamic dressing as it was fat free but i think it took me out of ketosis,
can i have 60g chicken and 125g tofu, with 2 spoons of mixed spinach celery ect, or must it be one choice from each
also nikki, morrissons do tofu 1/2 price about 60p a box at mo, and you can freeze it, bout 4 boxes lol
thanks xxx

Ooohh, I will go and get some tomorrow, thanks Claira. Not sure if you can mix tofu with chicken, don't see any reason why not, but will ask KD, she will know for sure :D. xxx

Does anyone find the 2 tablespoons difficult to measure? - it has so far put me off having salad as I can't imagine trying to measure it!

I wish they gave a weight guideline instead.

i just grb a hand full or what looks like about 2 table spoons and i hope for the best lol x

me too.. just picture it on the spoon, rather than put it on.. it's basically two mouthfuls.. well, one mouthful in my case!!!:D Haha!!
Vx

i probably have to much lol but will see what my weight loss is like, and hope for best, if so i can reduce amount next time/week . xx

Back