ANYONE ON SS+ come and join ......

You'd think it would all be the same though wouldn't you? Not wildy varying degrees of texture.

I'm actually raging. I feel cheated. :(

Screw it, binning the rest of the tub and having Quorn tomorrow.

Bought the Asda on on way home from a test drive tonight. Much nicer, Sainsburys one is in the bin.

Waitrose light cottage cheese over Sainsburys and Somerfields be good to yourself brand anyday of the week :D

It's cheesier and smooother no lumpies

Morning ladies .

Up at this godly hour, was awake at 3.30am and coudn't get back to sleep, so did my leg exercise's in bed (I sleep alone, lol) and then sit ups.. Thought that would tire me out, but no... Wide awake and decided to get up at 5am :beam:.

So had a nice early morning cup of tea and forgot how nice it was with the quietness at this time.. Can hear the birds and the sun is already out. I sound like one of those adverts, lol.

Think my body is already in ketosis, will check later with a stick.. but after my weekend away, and back on the shakes on monday, I felt tired and had a head ache from hell yesterday.. Much better this morning and feel very energetic. My 7lb that I thought I put on after the weekend away, looks like its now all gone already!! Jumped on scales this morning and couldn't believe it.. Even if my scales are out, its a loss of about 7lb anyway. So I'm hoping now for a loss for this week, instead of showing a gain. Fingers crosssed anyway .

Cooked some curly kale last night in bullion and had some cooked chicken also lightly seasoned with black pepper and it was really nice :eat:.

Spoke to KD about when I go away at the end of July for 2 weeks, and whether it would be a good idea to up the plans to 810, so I don't gain so quick when I'm away. KD agreed that its best to go up to the 810 cal a week before I go to Barbados, so I have another 4 weeks on ss+ (after Sunday). KD gives great advice ;).

Off now to clean the kitchen as left it in a right mess after dinner last night with my head ache, and rushed to bed at 10pm. So needs must and might even go as far as to getting some washing done by 7am too. Think I must be back in Ketosis with this energy, Yippppeeee :bliss:

Waitrose light cottage cheese over Sainsburys and Somerfields be good to yourself brand anyday of the week :D

It's cheesier and smooother no lumpies

See lumps are good - reminds me of farm cheese. And I don't have a waitrose near me either, which is a shame as other people always highly recommend them.

When I am off SS+ and able to gauge calories better I am going to make my own cottage cheese.

Eternal Flame - thats great news! and Barbados - am so jealous! Its good to know that getting back on track is worth it though isn't it? And curly Kale is a favourite veg of mines, I love it!

See lumps are good - reminds me of farm cheese. And I don't have a waitrose near me either, which is a shame as other people always highly recommend them.

When I am off SS+ and able to gauge calories better I am going to make my own cottage cheese.

Eternal Flame - thats great news! and Barbados - am so jealous! Its good to know that getting back on track is worth it though isn't it? And curly Kale is a favourite veg of mines, I love it!

Mmmm cooked in bullion is nice too and even sprinkling a little on chicken before you cook it in foil, is lovely too. I can do that easily now for sunday roasts.. While my family are tucking into roast pots etc.. I really don't mind dishing that up for myself. Cottage cheese with chopped coriander is a fav of mine, thats nice on crispy iceburg. x

Shopping list: Coriander.

Will give that a try!

Friday:

Just a note to say that I'm amzed on SS+ I've lost 4lbs so far this week, although weigh in is tomorrow, so it could all go horrible wrong before then, but fingers crossed I'll weigh in at 11st 5lbs!

Oh I'm so happy. I love SS+. Todays meal will be either cottage cheese and veg, or tofu and mushroom stirfry, not decided yet,

4lb already, Lexi.. thats good. I'm hoping for a loss this week, looks like the scales are about 2lb off last weeks weight, and thats after uI shed the excess 7lb too.. Fingers crossed! WI is Sunday morn this week.

Think I'll have a tuna salad, with chopped coriander and lots of black pepper. x

Just had a whole block of Tofu stirfried, with mushrooms, curry, chilli and fresh corainder. Lush!

Today going to try cottage cheese as a pudding. You can add the water flavouring to yoghurt, so why not cottage cheese? I add fruit to CC off diet anyway.

Give it a try with a couple of spoons worth later.

Thats interesting, I know there are recipes anyway for cheesecakes made with cottage cheese. I used to do this quiche thingy, lol on SW, cottage cheese, chopped ham (I know we can't have that on here, but can add chicken), lots of black pepper and mushrooms that have been dry fried first. I used to add an egg with a little milk, pour on top and bake in oven for 30 mins, that was nice. I'm sure we could leave out the egg, even though it does bind it, cottage cheese should set anyway. Might give that a go early in the week. Need to do some ss+ shopping :). Been trying not to do anymore shopping now, as I'm moving out next Sat, trying to get rid of meals in fridge for my son. But I need to get some fresh veg anyway for him, so cottage cheese buying is a must.

Lexi, did you try chopping coriander up and stiring it through cottage cheese? I loved it.

Was going to do just ss this week, after my 7lb gain on monday after the weekend away. But that was all off by Thursday, so have jumped back onto ss+ now and stood on scales this morn and looks like i've still lost 2lb as well as kept that 7lb off. That gives me the inspiration to carry on doing ss+ now and only use the ss, if, I've had a bad couple of days if I go away at all :).

Dunno whre everyone has went, its been just you and me for a while.

Will try and get some more tofu recipes up and organised.

Hi, I have today started SS+ again. I find it much easier to know that I can have a meal (albeit small) in the evening the my OH. I had just plain chicken and lettuce and cucumber for tea. Think it will get a bit boring eventually! Am about to try a frozen tetra for the first time. Hope it is nice.

Oh JessR, you don't know how appealing chicken, cucumber and lettuce sounds to me right now! Difficult day as had migraine all day, couldn't sleep last night and couldn't go to work today:sigh: If I can stick to my guns for a few more hours though I'll have got through my first week:cool:

I am here, but only reading since I am on the 810 plan (and no one wants to write to me on that thread, haha). Actually I don't know if it is the 810 plan or ss+, I guess somewhere in between (I am on the Swedish plan). I eat about a 300 cal protein and veg meal, then three shakes. You had a 200 cal meal on ss+ right?

Minxie stick to it - you have done so well this week. Its a shame you have had a migraine today. I too suffer with them and sympothise with you. Hope you are soon feeling better and let me know how you get on tomorrow (is it your WI day?). Good luck if it is. I'm on a LD tomorrow and determined to stick to plan.

I have just eaten my frozen banana tetra and it was absolutly fabulous. I will definitely be having that again. Just like a banana ice lolly yummy. Has anyone ever split the tetra and frozen it in those ice lolly maker moulds?

Back