Anyone out there need to lose 5 stone?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet 100% Posts!' started by colleenfrompa, 17 March 2010 Social URL.

1. colleenfrompa

colleenfrompa Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st12lb
    Current Weight:
    15st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    5 stone. I think it's really starting to hit me, I have a lot of work ahead of me. For anyone with big loses is it safe to assume that I am going to be on and off SS for atleast 5 months? Do people usually hit goal before climbing up the calorie ladder or should I expect the end of summer to include a mix of packets and portioned out meat & veg?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Plumjuice

Plumjuice Banned

Hey!

I need to lose 5 stone before end of September so presure is on!!! I have only lost 11lbs so far so a long way to go :(
    Buddy up if you like x

4. Zentje

Zentje Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    5st6lb(33.19%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet US (SS)
    I have ta lose 5 stone too, until now I've lost 2 stones 10 lbs.....soo still a longgg way to gooo..!!

5. Cody

Cody New Member

Start Weight:
    18st2lb
    Current Weight:
    18st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge SS
    I've just over 7 stone to lose and it seems like a huge amount at the mo. Today is day 4, in ketosis but still having headaches. Thinking about what mini goals to set so that the journey dosen't seem so long.

6. jabbathehut

jabbathehut This is the last time!!

Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    I have 5 stone to get to my personal goal, 6 to get to what is considered acceptable for my height....I'm going for the personal goal, knowing it will be more sustainable for now xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.