Anyone out there on step 2 or 3 ??

sarah56

Hey I recently been told to move up the steps as my Bmi is just about where it should b although I would still like to loose another half a stone .
There is so much support for ss and ss+( and I've appreciated it all) but thought it'd b good for me to talk to people in the same boat. Any support / tips or advice would b great ! I am so nervous about moving up the steps I don't want to stop loosing xx

hi Sarah - I have today just moved up to Step 2 - I was really looking forward to eating again until about 5 days ago when I was gripped with fear! I have decided to have my meal in the middle of the day because I get home quite late. I did feel a bit more hungry after lunch today than I normally do after my shake but I am hoping I will get used to it. I am trying to treat my meal as just an extra pack - my CDC says that people often graze on their cottage cheese rather than eat it all at once but I don't want to go down that route as that is what led me into obesity.
I would like to lose a bit more weight but am just aiming for 4lbs in the next four weeks. I would like to then stay on Step 3 or 4 for a while as it would be nice to get down a bit further before Christmas really just to give me some leeway.
There aren't many people going up the steps on the forum so do keep in touch - as you say, it would be good to have some support.
I guess we've just got to have courage and take the plunge - we have to face the food demon at some stage!

Hey, I started on 1000 calories last sat I've lost almost 4 stone doing ss and ss+ was abit worried about moving up the steps (especially havin carbs again) but so far it's going well and I'm enjoying it. I think it's best to take it one day at a time still, that's what I'm doing :) xx

Back