Anyone out there?

Utah is rainy! Nothing but rain for weeks! Thanks for the information. Do you ladies weigh yourself weekly or on a certain day off the week?

I weigh on Tuesday. I have lost three stone dukan way and have another 8 pounds to go then to maintain. I struggle to maintain. I just love food!!

Up day today and have already overeaten so need to pull it back and nothing else today!!! Poor me!! My own fault though xxx

Evening Ladies.

Fmlysr4ever. If you want to send some of that rain my partner would be very happy. He's an arable farmer and despperate for rain.
I try to weigh once a week but have to be honest and say I have been popping on the scales after every other down day.
There are 14lbs in a stone.

Louise. I did the same thing yesterday!! I know we can eat what we want on an up day but if I go to mad it defeats the object of being in a diet!

Today has been a joke massive up day and need to have a really good down day tomorrow.

I can't seem to get in mindset of healthy portions/normal eating I'm all or nothing.

Im from England 14 pounds in one stone. Do you weigh in kg xxx

I weigh in pounds. You are doing great! Today is my down day and I am having a hard day. I sipped on my protein shake but also ate a handful of cereal too. Once I start eating on my down day I want to keep going:( I didn't but goodness. You will do great tomorrow! Keep busy:)

Morning Ladies :)
I thought I'd blown it yesterday, it was a down day and I used most of my calories by lunch time!! I managed to pick at my salad throughout the afternoon and then had some more strawberries and fat free yogurt in the evening. Thank goodness strwberries are in season :)

I'm from Gloucestershire.In the heart of The Cotswolds..Very good for walking, so no excuse for not getting outside this weekend.
Thanks for the company ladies.

I am the same mrs Utah (forgotten your username!!)) if I start eating I am off, do you think it could be something to do with putting you out of ketosis??

I am saving my calories till 5pm then have a normal ish tea!!

Coffee and diet coke to look forwArd to!!

Going out with friends and there is a Buffett lunch! I am Like a wild animal around buffets! So hope I cab have some control

Just for today xxxx

I love buffet too that would be a hard temptation! Hope it went good for ya. Heres to a great down day with no temptation break downs!!:) I can do it! I can eat the next day and it's no big deal!! Oh and by the way my name is Amanda:0) have a great day and stay strong on what ever day you are on. Too bad we don't have a buzzer. Where we can buzz each other if we are giving in!

hey everyone :)

im a struggling JUDDDer lol did the diet about a month ago combined with exercising almost every day and lost 8lbs, majorly fell off the wagon and havent managed to get back on it yet ooooooops! im here to get and give support to get back on track! how we all doing?

Hi Sammy. Good to see you back :)

thanks to u both :D

ive been looking for motivation to re-start and havent found it but think i might have cracked it now this forums active! me and a friend tried to re-start them a while back but got no replies from anyone else, shes gone on to try exante and ive got stuck in a rut, i know when we were trying it out i got a lot of motivation from thinking about this site and that i'd have to share my weigh-in's lol and i know it sounds stupid but i liked being able to adjust my tickers in my signature to show weight loss and exercise i'd done :D

i wasnt particularly looking to restart JUDDD but think i will now, obviously by having a DD tomorrow as every days been a massive up-day for me since i stopped lol i think i might plan out what i will eat as i tend to obsess over it on DD, i think about food constantly and am always thinking about what i can eat next unless im busy. that sounds so lame!

when i did JUDDD before i used to try to not eat until about 3pm, most of the time it worked until the days when i went on a scoffing frenzy and ate everything.

im going to need some strength to get through tomorrow as we're having a shopping delivery, and its going to be so hard putting all the lovely yummy food in the kitchen knowing i cant have any :( its one of those things u get used to though, like before it didnt bother me cuz i'd look at something nice and think 'i dont want it i'd rather lose weight', if only i kept that in mind!

me and my boyfriend have moved into a new flat so im thinking - new flat, new start, new me :D

i regret not carrying on with JUDDD as ive put the whole 8lbs back on which is such a shame cuz i was amazed to have lost that much in the first place.

but i know i can do it again :D

Hey Sam, I've been keeping an eye on this forum even though I'm currently on exante, I really do believe juddd works and admire you for restarting, hoping to come back to this plan after I've got most of the weight off on exante. Anyway good luck, will be following your progress :)

aw thanks CrystalG, best of luck with exante and will see you JUDDDing it soon :D well done on the weight loss so far too!

Its 533 and I have almost made it through my down day!!:) woo hoo. I wish I could get my hubby on board to do it with me. He thinks it's crazy and won't even read about it. He says I am justifying starving every other day. I am so happy to see other people coming aboard! Good luck tomorrow Sammy. I am trying that same thing where I don't eat until later in the day.

I have to say you both have better willpower than me. There is no way I could go that long without food. I can get to 10.30-11 o'clock and thats it.If I don't eat then I'd be stuffed :)

On the plus side I've lost another 2lbs this week so 11lbs in 3 weeks :D Very happy bunny.

Fmlysr4ever.. I know what you men when you say about your husband.. My partner finally clocked the other day that I wasn't eating the evening meal I'd made for him, then said well thats daft..Hmmm. Thanks for the support darling :p

Sammy good luck for today. Hope it goes well :)

Wow little Sis, 11lbs is amazing, can I ask how many cals you're doing for dd's and ud's?

Hi Crystal G. On dd I do 480-600 but make sure I do some sort of exercise on top of running around after the horses if I go over 500. On ud....I dread to think!! It'd the one thing I'm tripping up on at the moment..Today an up day and I've already had (can't belive I about to addmit this!!)

Breakfast..Porridge with banana and splash of milk......
3 bars of bounty,
5 Curly wurly's
and a handful of almonds :-/

Safe to say I need to start keeping a food diary on my up days and get some extra exercis today!!!!

Back