Anyone out there?

zero noodles sound good, i'd never even heard of them til just now, googled it and they sound really good :)

I'm hoping they're going to be here for Monday as that's my first dd back on the diet...

im thinking of having the weekend off too, my diets gone boobies-up at the mo, i went completely mental on my up day yesterday so no doubt ive cancelled out my down day lol although i know if i have time off i might not get back into it properly

Not surprisingly I've put 3lbs on!! So back on track today and that should come off farel easily.

Hope everyone ealse is doing O.K. :)

I'm doing rubbish at the moment but back on track with a DD today :)

of course :) how did ur first DD go?

Welcome aboard sparkgirl.

I'm on my 2nd DD this week. I need to control my eating on UD's though.. I know we're aloud to eat what we want but I'm sure 6 chocolate bars isn't what your meant to eat!! I keep saying I'm going to keep my food diary on my UD as well but never do because I think "There is no way I'm writing all this down :-|" Of cause if I do it will make me fes up to it and my sweet tooth is what I need to control or I'm just going to end up putting any weight I loose back on...

i know exactly what u mean littlesis, i kept a food diary on my blog on my profile, and it gets depressing writing a huge list when youve pigged out lol although it does give u a reality check about how much u actually eat, probably without realising it, and how much little extras all add up like sugar in tea, butter in sandwiches etc

Well, here I am on a down day again. Enjoyed my up day yesterday and don't think I overdid it too much.

Hungry already today though x

I seriously struggling today :( Begining to wonder if I'd be better off switching to CC instead. I'm on the go most of the day (horses,dog's, Zumba) and I just not sure I can sustain this way of eating..I'm going to have a think about it and see how I get on for the rest of the day :-|

I only started Monday so today should be my 2nd DD but I have a bit of a cold at the mo and have had a headache all day !! I think I may just make things worse by limiting my food intake, so I've decided to make today an inbetweener and hope for the best . I'm interested to see how this 'diet' works tho as I have received lots of criticism from the few people I've told about it , so it would be nice to be able to tell them that I've lost a few pounds by the end of the week !!

Was good ud was mad. Good all day then pigged out on five penguin bars and four packs of crisp! So felt very fat today. Second dd and I've done well. Loving 10cal jellies

Hi everybody:) we have been sick here. We went to our family reunion in Wyoming and it was snowing and cold. I will be back on track as soon as i feel better. Good luck everybody!

Hi

I just started JUDDD on 8th June/2011. Today is my 2nd DD. I will try to keep my updates here.

Madhouse, you started just 2 days before me. Don’t worry about the criticism. Just stay focus and when you get successful they will change their mind. Good luck!!!

Ss_mom

Hello guys im starting JUDDDing today i did attempt it last year but gave up within days.. I will be using up my old CD/Exante shakes on my DD as i have about 3 weeks worth and im not going to waste them.. I know what to do on this diet...as long as i have a steady weekly weight loss i will be happy.
Ive only just woke up as i was up town partying lol havent eaten anything.. just drank a can of diet coke so today i will have 500 cals as my dd....!

i will be keeping my juddding food dairy over on the CC forum as its very very quiet over here.. how is everyone else getting on with juddd?? x

Back